Game-Labs Forum

Green on Green. Sabotage Trade Ships

FRAN

Hello,  I want to present and expose a theme, that although it seems trivial, it can be of interests for all the players, 
since it seems that it is being practiced is being more usual, that is the sabotage of the trade ships, by a different clan of the same faction. 
In this case, Spanish faction.

An example of this is what happened on the day, January 18, 2017, at 15:30 (time server). After almost two hours, 
navigating and traded in different ports in the north (France ports), returning to the port (Veracruz) to sell the purchased products, suddenly, 
I find myself in a battle, where two players of the GOE clan (David Weller and Despeinado), they attack a big AI fleet, and they get me into battle. 
It can be casual, if not, because I had been watching them for more than 5min and with the IA fleet, 
but they attacked just when they were already within battle radius. I do not have a capture, 
since I can not see the target and I did not wait for this action, and more than I usually, I trade in that area.

Below is a screenshot, a few minutes after the start of the battle, 
where it is shown that if the two players were going to perform the battle with AI and one escapes from the battle.

Although I give orders to my ships to escape (RETREAT), because the AI fleet is numerous, fast and strong. 
Also, they only shot grape. During the battle it is logical that I lose the boats. You see a sunken ship and another captured.

After making some maneuvers to save a ship, blocked the IA ships, I manage to save a ship, and the one that I drove. 
The battle result before escaping is like this:

I assume there is a risk in trading and I can be attacked by enemies and lose everything. But this battle, it may be coincidence or not, 
I do not know the intentionality that is sought by wanting to get me into battle, knowing that with trade ships, I can not do anything, except lose. 
Also, it does not bother me to have lost the ships or merchandise, but if it bothers me, the time inverted, so that later, it is your same nation who attacks you.

I ask the @admin or @Ink, if you can clarify if these actions is fair play or if it is allowed in the game.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/QQyK8

naval action_18enero2018_battle.png

naval action_18enero2018_result.jpg

naval action_18enero2018_start.jpg

Edited by FRAN

Just to make this more readable:

Hello,  I want to present and expose a theme, that although it seems trivial, it can be of interests for all the players, since it seems that it is being practiced is being more usual, that is the sabotage of the trade ships, by a different clan of the same faction . In this case, Spanish faction.

An example of this is what happened on the day, January 18, 2017, at 15:30 (time server). After almost two hours, navigating and traded in different ports in the north (France ports), returning to the port (Veracruz) to sell the purchased products, suddenly, I find myself in a battle, where two players of the GOE clan (David Weller and Despeinado), they attack a big AI fleet, and they get me into battle. It can be casual, if not, because I had been watching them for more than 5min and with the IA fleet, but they attacked just when they were already within battle radius. I do not have a capture, since I can not see the target and I did not wait for this action, and more than I usually, I trade in that area.

Below is a screenshot, a few minutes after the start of the battle, where it is shown that if the two players were going to perform the battle with AI and one escapes from the battle.

Although I give orders to my ships to escape (RETREAT), because the AI fleet is numerous, fast and strong. Also, they only shot grape. During the battle it is logical that I lose the boats. You see a sunken ship and another captured.

After making some maneuvers to save a ship, blocked the IA ships, I manage to save a ship, and the one that I drove. The battle result before escaping is like this:

I assume there is a risk in trading and I can be attacked by enemies and lose everything. But this battle, it may be coincidence or not, I do not know the intentionality that is sought by wanting to get me into battle, knowing that with trade ships, I can not do anything, except lose. Also, it does not bother me to have lost the ships or merchandise, but if it bothers me, the time inverted, so that later, it is your same nation who attacks you.

I ask the @admin or @Ink, if you can clarify if these actions is fair play or if it is allowed in the game.

Los hechos fueron los siguientes

Estaba yo en Veracruz, zona de muchas flotas, salgo del puerto de Veracruz con mi santísima, miro a la derecha y veo varias flotas y a unos 300 metros vi a Despeinado con su L´ocean dirigiéndose a una flota,yo vi otra y me dirigí a ella, en ese instante me meten en batalla y aparecemos Yo, Despeinado y Fran del clan Libre, Despeinado pide disculpas y este señor comienza a decir que lo va a reportar y a meter mierda por el canal nacional.

La gente le pide que se tranquilice, ya que fue despeinado no se dio cuenta de que Fran estaba en la zona, Despeinado le dijo que no se preocupara que le devolvía íntegramente sus barcos perdidos y su carga.

Este señor en batalla en vez de decirle a sus ias que huyeran dejó que hundieran a sus ias, mientras por el canal nacional la gente le decía que se calmase, que no se preocupara que se les devolverían sus barcos.

Yo escapé de la batalla no por que quisiera fastidiar a este personaje,sino por que simplemente quería pillar otra flota.

Yo le envié un mensaje privado pidiéndole disculpas por el error de despeinado, pero este señor hacia oídos sordos, del cual ni me contestó.

Dos barcos del según me dijo Despeinado escaparon, uno se hundió y otro barco se quedó y en su bandera aparecía en blanco.

Aquí solo veo un complot que tiene este señor y sus amigos contra el clan GOE clan Español que no quiere problemas con nadie, después de esto nos llegaron comentarios de otro clan que este tal fran de libre pensaba que despeinado lo atacó pensando que fue Frank de lupus.

Aquí solo hay un complot contra el clan GOE por envidias que no entiendo,y estas personas toxicas que hay,tendrían que estar baneadas

El Clan GOE,está ahí a pie de cañon,defendiendo España y sus puertos,aceptando a cualquier miembro con o sin experiencia ni rango,defendiendo a jugadores cuando tienen problemas,que no le importa creencia religiosa,politica o sexual,aquí somos una piña,todos somos iguales

Edited by David Weller

5 hours ago, David Weller said:

Aquí solo veo un complot que tiene este señor y sus amigos

Si hay alguien que no se mete con nadie, ni en complots ni historias ese es Fran, y le conozco desde hace ya mucho tiempo. Es lógico que estuviese muy cabreado en ese momento ya que le metieron en un combate llevando cuatro indiamanes, dos de los cuales perdió. 

5 hours ago, David Weller said:

El Clan GOE,está ahí a pie de cañon,defendiendo España y sus puertos,aceptando a cualquier miembro con o sin experiencia ni rango,defendiendo a jugadores cuando tienen problemas,que no le importa creencia religiosa,politica o sexual,aquí somos una piña,todos somos iguales

Por parte de LIBRE nadie duda de eso. Intentemos que no vuelva pasar y disfrutemos todos del buen momento que pasa nuestra facción gracias a vuestro buen hacer como el de los demás clanes del Real Acuerdo de Indias. Un abrazo para todos.

• Like 1