Game-Labs Forum

Next week full of updates?

H2O

Can someone confirm this, I used google translate.

Примерный срок выхода следующего обновления - следующая неделя. Однако, эта дата может быть перенесена, поэтому точную дату на данный момент предоставить мы не можем. Возможность добавления описанных вами функций будет рассматриваться после руководства для игрока, интерфейса и локализации.

The approximate date for the next update is next week. However, this date can be transferred, so we can not provide the exact date at the moment. The ability to add the functions described by you will be considered after the player's manual, interface and localization.

У нас пока нет точной даты релиза игры. Ориентировочно - текущий год. План на ближайшее полугодие пока еще не сформирован.

We do not yet have an exact release date for the game. Tentatively - current year. The plan for the nearest half-year has not been formed yet.

Give like if you are happy!

Edited by H2O
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, H2O said:

Can someone confirm this, I used google translate.

Примерный срок выхода следующего обновления - следующая неделя. Однако, эта дата может быть перенесена, поэтому точную дату на данный момент предоставить мы не можем. Возможность добавления описанных вами функций будет рассматриваться после руководства для игрока, интерфейса и локализации.

The approximate date for the next update is next week. However, this date can be transferred, so we can not provide the exact date at the moment. The ability to add the functions described by you will be considered after the player's manual, interface and localization.

У нас пока нет точной даты релиза игры. Ориентировочно - текущий год. План на ближайшее полугодие пока еще не сформирован.

We do not yet have an exact release date for the game. Tentatively - current year. The plan for the nearest half-year has not been formed yet.

Give like if you are happy!

Google translate is pretty much accurate except instead of

"this date can be transferred"

a more clear translation would be "this date could shift".

Edited by Farrago

3 minutes ago, victor said:

I read "player's manual" ... not "tutorial" ... uhm ... is this also a translation thing or .... no tutorial?

It does translate to players manual. Hopefully what comes will be both: some necessary video tutorials but an FAQ and written explanations on certain mechanics would have even more impact. I've got 1000s of hours and still would like a OFFICIAL reference.

13 minutes ago, Farrago said:

It does translate to players manual. Hopefully what comes will be both: some necessary video tutorials but an FAQ and written explanations on certain mechanics would have even more impact. I've got 1000s of hours and still would like a OFFICIAL reference.

Well, for tutorial - in a video game - I understand some kind of guided mission (as - i.e. - it was in at the beginning in POTBS) that you can decide to do or to skip.

Edited by victor

7 minutes ago, victor said:

Well, for tutorial - in a video game - I understand some kind of guided mission (as - i.e. - it was in at the beginning in POTBS) that you can decide to do or to skip.

I hope there is more than that. Player's manual is an illustrated guide with detailed explanation I assume? No video or tutorial missions then?

Edited by H2O