Game-Labs Forum

Shanties (various sound) and improves for the game .

I think shanties will improve a lot our game . The player will like when he will be able to hear shanties meanwhile he is sailing to another harbour or country . Also include battle sounds , screams and captain commands , also I really want to see on shipwith the captain and crew strolling around . Thanks for attention .

Edited by CaptainSparcklesss
  • Like 7

Ambient sounds, perhaps - standard at sea commands, crew conversation - however, any shanties would have to have a separate button to turn it off. It would get old if not - plus people are often talking on TS/Discord while in OW. As for the video additions of Captain and more crew in OW - not for me. That is a great deal more that my computer has to process. If we are to have crew animation, let it be boarding animations. I would however, LOVE to have a first officer (again can turn off and on) that would "report" according to the game detection range - "Sails!" - (with bearing if poss) when the detection range is broken by any ship entering the area. Not repeated with every ship. Area has to be clear of ships for 10 mins before "report" activates. As always - just food for thought.

Edited by Guest

The biggest problem with this game is no music and depressing long sail. Music makes games look so much better, too bad Developers do not realize this. Even a classic string would add so much to Naval Action. 

• Like 1