Game-Labs Forum

Forged papers testimonials/reviews

58 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

You know what a Pirate is right?  Just a Privateer without a job.

I am a landed gentleman, not some freebooting scoundrel!  I sail with a commission, or I sail in peace.  When the seas are at peace I'm busy at my estates crafting the finest rhum in the Caribbean. 

@admin

What is the price to be expected for this DLC?

And once DLC is bought we can switch nation as often as we want by just a click? Or does the DLC enables us to craft unlimited forged papers? And maybe trade them in game?

1 hour ago, Jœrnson said:

@admin

... Or does the DLC enables us to craft unlimited forged papers? And maybe trade them in game?

So just one guy buys the dlc and supplies the hole server? :D

I believe that the dlc enables you to get/use a forged paper once every (week/month). And I guess it will be soul bound.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, z4ys said:

So just one guy buys the dlc and supplies the hole server? :D

I believe that the dlc enables you to get/use a forged paper once every (week/month). And I guess it will be soul bound.

I believe that too :D But I'd like to hear the details from the developers still

17 minutes ago, rediii said:

I like having the option but rather make my nation a great place.

I wish more people had this attitude but we have a overwhelming number of sissies in game that throw in the towel the very moment they face some serious aggression... I hello kittying despise winning team joiners and PvE players hiding in strong nations.

My dearest, I write with heavy heart, lately things haven't been good between us, the cost of cartagena tar has been getting me down and I am sad to say I am leaving you. I am off to join the Russian zerg, I know I can't speak the language but I never understood the Germans in the Swerg either. Please do not think bad of me

your loving sailor

Judas Turncoat esq

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Trino said:

Regarding to the picture: is there something strange to the shadow of the windows cross? Shouldnt it be horizontal ? But maybe my optic need a calibration ;) 

Vertical window bars should cast a vertical shadow. The horizontal ones are correct.

But he's a forger...........

falsificador.jpg

Edited by CeltiberoClearco
  • Like 2

" From being a hated, hunted and ready to-be-hanged Pirate... to becoming a respectable and celebrated corsair of France. Such is the quality of the Forged Papers i was given by the master forger." - Captain Hethwill Eskeath, also known as The Red Duke, corsair of the republic

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

" From being a hated, hunted and ready to-be-hanged Pirate... to becoming a respectable and celebrated corsair of France. Such is the quality of the Forged Papers i was given by the master forger." - Captain Hethwill Eskeath, also known as The Red Duke, corsair of the republic

Hehe, the first one they can actually use. 

• Like 1

"Forged papers, allowing cowards to hop to the most populated nation seance 2017!"

"Forged papers, why learn to play when you can just convert to the nation that has a 3rd of the ports!"

"Forged papers, everyone's doing it!"

"Piss off your nation/clan? Forged papers!"

Edited by Daguse
  • Like 1