Game-Labs Forum
Norfolk nChance

NA-L problems: Crew go stale & AI support issue.

@slik

Happy New year and all that. Back from a three-week break and have noticed a couple of issues that need looking into. Both Problems have occurred in NA-OW also at times and have reported in the past.

Crew Go Stale…

http://forum.game-labs.net/topic/23789-gunnery-crew-failing-to-fully-populate…/?tab=comments#comment-495573

Above link was my latest reported issue in NA-OW. This now am finding happening in NA-L. Indef and above. Some players have this issue while others don’t. Additionally, in NA-L if I repair my sails the crew populate in the correct manner. However, to get them to return to Gunnery, Sail or spare crew areas I need to turn off and on both sail and gun [6] & [7] and only then will they move back from [5] slot.

I’m thinking and is a guess that if I incur packet loss at some point would this make the crew stale? The problem is intermittent but frequent enough to be reported. My systems and connection are all fine?

AI Support Issue…

I’ve [F11] etc. This was very odd. Was in battle and lost a Boarding Action. Sometimes I like watching the AI via left clicking the mouse round my different ships till the battle ends, call me a sadist. This time it was my team Indef and Essex vs Indef all AI.

I half noticed that the Essex actually wasn’t firing her guns. My Indef and the enemy Indef both firing off as and when. Took a close look at the Essex and she had Mediums on, but couldn’t see any damage received as I was boarded earlier so no info.

However, the Essex came in close range less than 100m and still didn’t fire. I know the real way to defeat AI is to kill crew. They slow down and cannot “crew manage”. Even so the Cannons should be able to reload after a time.

The ship didn’t look excessively damage to the point of it slowing down as she chased the enemy Indef. Any thoughts?

Norfolk nLegend.

1 hour ago, Norfolk nChance said:

Crew Go Stale…

I'm almost 100% sure it's a visual bug

1 hour ago, Norfolk nChance said:

AI Support Issue…

We will check

• Like 1