Game-Labs Forum

Should I join?

Takumi El risitas

7 minutes ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

I know that feeling. Not right now, but back in the day, definitly.

Well I dont care if we get one or not. I just want to help the brits out in getting so new people into pvp. I dont really like the stupid point and caping rings in rvr, doesn't have much to do with battle tactics anymore really. 1000 points and its gg. Wtf is that shit. Pitts town was won without a single hull hit on my part. No loses on either side. GT was lost by points just before you lost 2 first rates to boarding. How can it be possible to win battles with no lost ships? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HachiRoku said:

Well. You ganked my trinco. I told @Gregory Rainsborough about how you kept on jumping me until I ran out of repairs and he said he said you must be punished for it :(

We will trade you saint louis back if you give us 1 copper plating, navy hull, Elite brit refit Trinco. 

Hachi. You were hanging around outside Les Cayes. You tagged a few of our guys. Of course we are going to retaliate. That trinc of yours. Hell, go to Prussia if you want it back. Saint-Louis, any other faction apart from Great Britain can have it.

Edited by Davos Seasworth

25 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

Well I dont care if we get one or not. I just want to help the brits out in getting so new people into pvp. I dont really like the stupid point and caping rings in rvr, doesn't have much to do with battle tactics anymore really. 1000 points and its gg. Wtf is that shit. Pitts town was won without a single hull hit on my part. No loses on either side. GT was lost by points just before you lost 2 first rates to boarding. How can it be possible to win battles with no lost ships? 

Noble cause. And I agree with your points. Circles should be inferior to sunk ships. Lower points gain for capped circles could be an answer.

Just now, Batman said:

Love how this thread went from "Should I join GB" to "GB is not allowed to take neutral ports from Poland".

This is how Naval Action forum goes. And TBH it's also the reason because it's a funny place.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rediii said:

Also Naval Action changed its theme from wodden ships of the age of sail to steelships in the age of sail. Ships have to be redesigned still, the values are already in place though.

Discuss.

Need more thickness for 1st rates. It unrealistic that simple balls can penetrate steel.

Alos pls stop posting about Russia, they are a fine nation and playing within the rules.

• Like 3