Game-Labs Forum

Should I join?

Takumi El risitas

14 minutes ago, Pitxagorri said:

B492ECEDF3771540F9E0BBE6F7D19D1927B7589E

What do you guys think? i want your opinion

Don't. Been in Great Britain for a year. It was a miserable place. Being Dutch and Danish was such an improvement in comparison. Even as Poland is down on their luck I am still having a better time. I played with you for a short time and found you to be a good man and a great player. I'd say stay in Espana, but if you must change factions do go anywhere but Great Britain. 

Edited by Davos Seasworth
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Davos Seasworth said:

Don't. Been in Great Britain for a year. It was a miserable place. Being Dutch and Danish was such an improvement in comparison. Even as Poland is down on their luck I am still having a better time.

Pardon me sir, 

But if it was terrible why would you stay for a year? ;) It means the GB owns you. 

In all seriousness, op. No nation is going to be perfect, I'm not going to say the GB is all flowers either... we have a lot of inexperienced players, a massive playerbase, some good clans, some pve clans.. etc. Its nothing extraordinary but you could always join and see for yourself, I cant say for other nations but I love being in the GB despite its flaws because its fun. But its subjective and everyone's opinions will be biased. 

Just now, Sydd said:

Pardon me sir, 

But if it was terrible why would you stay for a year? ;) It means the GB owns you. 

It was not bad at first. Was part of a decent clan of friends. Then the fine woods came along and they just gradually quit. Formed my own clan a few months after that and then political crap in Great Britain made things awful. 

Just now, Sydd said:

In all seriousness, op. No nation is going to be perfect, I'm not going to say the GB is all flowers either... we have a lot of inexperienced players, a massive playerbase, some good clans, some pve clans.. etc. Its nothing extraordinary but you could always join and see for yourself, I cant say for other nations but I love being in the GB despite its flaws because its fun. But its subjective and everyone's opinions will be biased. 

Said it best. Every place has their issues. You escape one you find another, similar or different, in your path. 

10 minutes ago, Pitxagorri said:

I have been playing for dutch, danes, pirates and spain. Is there any reason to change to GB? Or should i join french? Im asking for a reason to change to your nation. I know hachi is a good reason but i need something more ;)

I say stay where your friends are. Without playing with friends this game tends to get dull very fast. 

1 minute ago, Davos Seasworth said:

It was not bad at first. Was part of a decent clan of friends. Then the fine woods came along and they just gradually quit. Formed my own clan a few months after that and then political crap in Great Britain made things awful. 

Said it best. Every place has their issues. You escape one you find another, similar or different, in your path. 

I say stay where your friends are. Without playing with friends this game tends to get dull very fast. 

Used to play with my best IRL friend and another guy i meat online 5 years ago, they stoped playing because i went in to a clan and they didnt want to go in. So eventually i like to go and try new things

8 minutes ago, Stepp636 said:

GB is funny. You have no idea about how fun playing as GB is after you have your first 3-hour council meeting.

And in this 3 hours, no war plans were agreed on.

Nah, you haven't lived in NA until you played brits. Our meetings now last 30 minutes and you have pvp infront of Jamaica all day.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Batman said:

Nah, you haven't lived in NA until you played brits. Our meetings now last 30 minutes and you have pvp infront of Jamaica all day.

Just now, Grundgemunkey said:

yeah since kings clan left things changed

That's  a good first step. But why after I left? Have you done it on purpose to get me out of the nation?

In Russian nation it's event better. We don't have a democracy.   And in communism ships are free.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

There aren't any Brit RVR players left. makes for fast meetings.

We brits simply give 0 F U C K S about anything. GNF had 1 meeting in our TS I belive. There was 20 people in that channel. 25 of them were pvers.  

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Davos Seasworth said:

Don't. Been in Great Britain for a year. It was a miserable place. Being Dutch and Danish was such an improvement in comparison. Even as Poland is down on their luck I am still having a better time. I played with you for a short time and found you to be a good man and a great player. I'd say stay in Espana, but if you must change factions do go anywhere but Great Britain.

Well. You ganked my trinco. I told @Gregory Rainsborough about how you kept on jumping me until I ran out of repairs and he said he said you must be punished for it :(

We will trade you saint louis back if you give us 1 copper plating, navy hull, Elite brit refit Trinco. 

Edited by HachiRoku