Game-Labs Forum

Didn't get victory mark

John Sheppard

hi

so i am lord protector of 6 ports according to the game and i participated in a successful port battle only couple days ago , got the usual congratulations mail from the clerk (wich i deleted as usual) 

but i didn't get a victory mark today for some reason .. could it be somehow connected to the fact that i was in the middle of the ocean when server maintenance happened and had a smugler's flag?

or is it just a bug? 

is there anyone who was in open world and DID get a vic mark ?

14 minutes ago, John Sheppard said:

hi

so i am lord protector of 6 ports according to the game and i participated in a successful port battle only couple days ago , got the usual congratulations mail from the clerk (wich i deleted as usual) 

but i didn't get a victory mark today for some reason .. could it be somehow connected to the fact that i was in the middle of the ocean when server maintenance happened and had a smugler's flag?

or is it just a bug? 

Have you docked so far?

Edited by z4ys

12 minutes ago, John Sheppard said:

hi

or is it just a bug? 

did you enter port ?

1 minute ago, admin said:

did you enter port ?

yes i did multiple times but this was after maintenance.. when i loged in i was in open world

1 minute ago, Wojtek said:

If you play Russian Empire, why do you want to get Vic Mark?

MC1eJFb.png

if I'm not mistaken, only the first three places get.

i'm GB not RU

1 minute ago, John Sheppard said:

yes i did multiple times but this was after maintenance.. when i loged in i was in open world

I believe you have to dock in order to get the mark. So as soon you enter port you might have it in your captains chest. (maybe you have to dock, undock and dock again)

Edited by z4ys

1 minute ago, z4ys said:

I believe you have to dock in order to get the mark. So as soon you enter port you might have it in your captains chest. (maybe you have to dock, undock and dock again)

nope i'm in port now and tried to restart game even sunk an AI to check if it will refresh but no

1 minute ago, Vizzini said:

is the mark there , If memory serves  mine didnt show up until i tried to spend it

that's risky hehe but yeah could be the case coz i have the same happening with labor hours .. they sometimes don't show up untill i try to use them

well i just tried splitting my victory marks but still same number

Edited by John Sheppard
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, John Sheppard said:

ok i just did it :

NAS-845913

have you been in a victorious portbattle while in your nation?

your nation needs to hold a port, where you took part in the last portbattle and won.

check the conquest tab in port. you need to have a Lord Protector there what you can check on the right in the leaderboard.

Just now, Abram Svensson said:

have you been in a victorious portbattle while in your nation?

your nation needs to hold a port, where you took part in the last portbattle and won.

check the conquest tab in port. you need to have a Lord Protector there what you can check on the right in the leaderboard.

yes i have been in a victorious port battles last week and the lord protector tab shows i have 6 ports

2 hours ago, John Sheppard said:

hi

or is it just a bug? 

I had the same issue. I'm lord protector of Roseau, Grand Turk and a few others (I guess 4-6 Swedish ports). I didn't get marks last week. I think I was on OW with a smuggler flag, and it was reset after I logged in.

9 minutes ago, rediii said:

Dont you have to do atleast a portbattle in the week? Could be wrong here

I don't think so. Maybe...

I just checked, now I'm Lord Protector of 2 ports, and I didn't get any marks this week as well.

Tbh, the whole system is badly designed. You don't get marks for participating in screening. If you took part in capturing some safe harbour in your capital, you're set for months. If you fought for ports on the frontier, you're not so lucky and you have to fight every week. If you're in a nation that doesn't have a chance to win a map, you don't get any marks regardless of your involvement in RvR. On top of that, it seems there are bugs...