Game-Labs Forum

alt or allies

Rune

can some tell me the differences from using alt to block spots in battle and using allies to do it  ?

today the Honorable swedes and there pirate lab dogs blocked Russian spots in a screening battle outside somerset and i am wondering if it is considered the same as using alt to do it ?

1123.jpg

• Like 1

What they did is a bit of a slap in the face but all you can say is that 20 dudes attack 20 dudes and didn't want to kill eachother.... Alt accounts have been used to pull people into battle unwillingly by a ship from own nation. It isn't the same. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

What they did is a bit of a slap in the face but all you can say is that 20 dudes attack 20 dudes and didn't want to kill eachother.... Alt accounts have been used to pull people into battle unwillingly by a ship from own nation. It isn't the same. 

but the outcome is the same as if they had used alts in the battle they gain a unfair advantage.

alts have allow been used to block spots so one side wound be at disadvantage, i know that did not use alts but they found a new way of blocking out the enemy  

1 minute ago, Rune said:

but the outcome is the same as if they had used alts in the battle they gain a unfair advantage.

alts have allow been used to block spots so one side wound be at disadvantage, i know that did not use alts but they found a new way of blocking out the enemy  

true but rubli, hre and bf all agreed to do it. It is a difficult matter but they didnt do anything wrong. I say that as someone non biased too. It was nothing more than a dick move at the most

1 hour ago, HachiRoku said:

true but rubli, hre and bf all agreed to do it. It is a difficult matter but they didnt do anything wrong. I say that as someone non biased too. It was nothing more than a dick move at the most

Blocking players who disagree with their plans on the other hand is bannable.