Game-Labs Forum

What happend to Trafalgars?

9 hours ago, Hethwill said:

There's Trafalgars every single day all around the map. Inside port battls and outside the port battles.

Yeah but then youll have to be online for 2 hours to get info PB. And if your outside, youre lucky if you get a fair match. Not everyone can stay online for so long

Hmm... Maybe they could re add it in the OW as an additional conflict for a what's it called? capital province? Idk. Forgive me, I just got back to the game some time ago so I'm not all to familiar with many changes. So it will be similar to how trafalgar was.. the battle I mean. with the goal of killing as many as you can in a given time, I suppose. The consequence of a battle will affect the pb the following day... Say the attacking fleet lost 50% of its fighting force compared to the defending fleet's 10% that could be reflected via BR requirement changing for each faction. Or affecting integrity of fort structures, if defending fleets win, forts could be.. more dangerous as they have a slightly higher RoF.. and supplies such as repairs and other consumables would be available in the port by the ai as they aren't being blockaded... or if the attacking fleet wins maybe the forts will have a lower RoF to show its got less supplies from being cut off?

Would be a fun concept to toy around with... regardless of what people argue I think its very much possible to reintegrate into the game but it requires a lot of thought process behind it. And I for one would love to see it make a return.