Game-Labs Forum

Diminishing returns

This is something that has been suggested before, but I''ll be making yet another suggestion.

In the RvR we often see very few to no PBs between the 3 largest nations. This can ofcourse be because of happenstance or simply because the largest nations gets rewarded with VM so they can easily replace 1st rates whilst smaller nations has a harder time, this is no doubt one part of the explanation.. I'd wager however it's in part due to politics as well. I'd like to suggest an incentive for the smaller nations to rattle the cage of the larger - grant smaller nations VM for successfull PBs against the larger, 3 for taking a port from nr 1, 2 from nr. 2 and 1 from nr. 3.. (or whatever)

Secondly I'd like to suggest diminishing returns for attacking in OW PvP.. Basically the amount of achievable PvP marks should be reduced by the BR advantage on either side. If the winner has 2 times the BR he gets half the PvP marks (or none at all), if the winner has half the BR than the loser he gets 2 times the PvP marks..