Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rediii

Exploits that make me done with NA again

3 hours ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

It was announced in forums and everytime you logged in for months lol

No there wasn't an announcement in game, there was nothing when you logged in our out in game, before the initial global changeover from the North American server to Global.  

If people DONT login the forums, and vast majority of the player base dont even know of these forums.  

Then there was the half-assed nature of the switch... like I listed before.  

59 minutes ago, Odol said:

No there wasn't an announcement in game, there was nothing when you logged in our out in game, before the initial global changeover from the North American server to Global.  

If people DONT login the forums, and vast majority of the player base dont even know of these forums.  

Except for that red message above the servers that was there for weeks before the merge?

Funny, I saw none of those things.

I dont read Steam unless there is a patch, I dont read the facebook page.... really?

And only recently bothered with the forums.

When I look at other games handling of server mergers, changes or migrations.  They made it IMPOSSIBLE to miss.   When you logged into that server you got a popup you HAD to click OKAY to acknowledge you saw it. 

Then the lack of information on WHAT was actually going to happen on the so called change of the server from US Server to Global, was.. uh.... lacking to say the least.

It was in the game login all the time atop the steam name and then character name.

I get it is easy to miss when we do not look and just click.

1 hour ago, Odol said:

You are either trolling here, or playing a different game.  Everyone saw it but you.

@Odol are you talking about when the "North American" server became "Global" or when Global and EU were merged to "Carribean"?

I don't actually remember how the former was handled but the later had a big red message on login.

I do believe that the Devs should reach out directly via email (or Steam message whichever is possible) when huge game changes  are happening. When they introduce the UI and tutorials, almost every player who has bought the game should be informed.

1 hour ago, Farrago said:

@Odol are you talking about when the "North American" server became "Global" or when Global and EU were merged to "Carribean"?

I don't actually remember how the former was handled but the later had a big red message on login.

I do believe that the Devs should reach out directly via email (or Steam message whichever is possible) when huge game changes  are happening. When they introduce the UI and tutorials, almost every player who has bought the game should be informed.

North American Server becoming Global. 

His recent handling of the Global and EU merger was done much better.