Game-Labs Forum

Spanish Clan help a Pirate(with alter in Spain) to sunk Spanish

• Hi All

I just want to prevent the guys of the forum and the Dev's of the game that some people in Spain Nation is playing Dirty...You can check my video about this matter and make your own opinion about what people is doing in order to get  PVP and at the same time make some fun about other players that they hate.

•  

• Here in the video you will see two Spanish Players of the GOE Clan (Depredador del Mar and Juanma675) attacking  a pirate(Charles Vane Clan Wolf) in a protection area (Port of Veracruz) in order to let the pirate sunk my ship and the same time leaving me without the protection of the fleet of reinforcement...All  to get some PVP and at the same time take revenge from me for some false accusation about scamming them.

• These guys have actually one of the biggest clan in Spain and they have been bullying me for weeks.....Threating, insulting, etc....As these guys have double accounts (Spain & Pirates) They have been sinking, other Spanish players....Well that is part of the game I can 't blaming them, for that...But using Spanish accounts and combine a "weakness" of the game to sink me in a protection area...for me is just cheating

•  

The Depredador del mar the guy whom start all this vendetta story has been already pointed by other players for suspected Farming here is the link.  .http://forum.game-labs.net/topic/24222-suspected-farming/?tab=comments#comment-505747

Well the good point of this, is that some of the people of the Spanish nation have been giving me their support and helping to me  trying to avoid these bully’s and their hope and support, let me continues to play to   Naval Action...They could be 20 against me but I won't surrender ever to them. I will continues to fight for my nation in virtual games and in the real live.
  •  

Please check my video and help to banish this kind of people out of Naval Action

Edited by Razorback
  • Like 1

For this kind of thing, people stop playing the game. Frankly, I did not expect such a dirty game from the GOE team, but I hope they have a justified punishment for it. There is also the possibility that they would only go to watch, not to help (there are all kinds of people in the game). On the other hand Charles Vane (which leaves the pirate who takes the pseudonym under shame), which I understand threatens you. It is right?

I've heard things on the national channel from the pirate faction about Charles Vane,  all are bad, calling it a lousy player up to cheating and playing dirty. I do not know if it's true or false, but watching this video, it leaves a lot to be desired.

Each player is free to do what he wants, but once seen, I would not be surprised if he had some kind of friendship with GOE to get PVP marks ganking spanish player with spanish double accounts. A greeting.

@Razorback great post I hope the developers help you with this.

Edited by Élise Saunière

I think that this is not a coincidence, but that it is planned. And I think it was like this:

1. Spanish Players (Depredador del Mar and Juanma675) + Pirate Players (Charles Vane), wait for a Victim player (Frank1706)

2. Spanish players, attack to Pirate Players, having a player victim within the battle radius. In this way, it has no protection> Reinforcement unavailable

3. Pirate Player attack Victim Player for PVP. Without witnesses, nobody watches. Victory assured

I believe that this is not fair play and should not be allowed. Since it leaves defenseless any player and more to the rookie players, since they disable "Reinforcement area protected". Discourage players to continue playing.

By the video it seems that the attack is agreed, since it does not defend the Spanish players (Bellona + Victory VS Constitution> They do not act) and the pirate player attacks (Constitution VS Traders Lynx -wo cannons). I do not think the entire GOE clan (there are good players and fair play) is involved with these facts. If it were, it would be very serious.

The ADMIN / Dev will tell us if it is allowed or not, since at the level of regulation, from what I read in the forum, it seems that it does not fail

- Green-Green Attack> NOT. This is Red-Green Attack.  

- Farm PVP >> They seem to be different players

- Alt Attack >>> This PVP, not port attack

The message talks about threats and lack of respect, but I do not know if it's only at the forum level or also, at the level of the game

It would also be interesting to know the options or explanations by the players involved.

Hi all

as i am one of the players that is there, i have to say that how is it possible to take a guy in a small ship in battle with the speed of my bellona or the other victory, the answer is what isnt show in the vid, he was doing circles near the pirate, then he stopped next to him, in my case i was leaving a battle a saw that, of course i attacked the pirate, but he got 15 seconds to go away, and he standed still next to the pirate, then depredador that was leaving the port joined the fight, when we saw that he (frank) was just letting the pirate sunk him we scaped, and acording to what he says of insults.. etc i please would like to have a moderator look the logs of that day, the insults of this guy crying are there, its not my clan mate, he joined a battle by his risk and let the pirate sunk him, then i am the bad guy?

• Like 1

This man has been swindling the Spanish nation and specifically the clan GOE, has been insulting in the national channel to several people of the Spanish clans.
They have double accounts taking advantage of the situation Frank (The Spartan) Pedro Tellez (Jhon Phoe)
That day he left the harbor turning around me, provoking me, putting his ship winged of me in a provocative plan, with this man we had many problems, and as they drove him from the clan goe for swindling his members, trying to recruit secretly from the clan goe and entering harbor battles with their double accounts, without asking for permission to win victory marks, and mutating in the teamspeak

• Like 1

On 13/1/2018 at 7:10 PM, Élise Saunière said:

For this kind of thing, people stop playing the game. Frankly, I did not expect such a dirty game from the GOE team, but I hope they have a justified punishment for it. There is also the possibility that they would only go to watch, not to help (there are all kinds of people in the game). On the other hand Charles Vane (which leaves the pirate who takes the pseudonym under shame), which I understand threatens you. It is right?

I've heard things on the national channel from the pirate faction about Charles Vane,  all are bad, calling it a lousy player up to cheating and playing dirty. I do not know if it's true or false, but watching this video, it leaves a lot to be desired.

Each player is free to do what he wants, but once seen, I would not be surprised if he had some kind of friendship with GOE to get PVP marks ganking spanish player with spanish double accounts. A greeting.

@Razorback great post I hope the developers help you with this.

What are you saying, if charles is a new account, do not get confused with charles since there are other charles, and this account is new

• Like 1

soy el depredador del mar , y voy a responder claro, esta persona se cree que todos somos como el , nosotros defendemos a toda la facción española y esta persona envidiosa esta  hablando de un clan inocente de 40 personas  que lo echamos del discord del clan por actos de engaño , robar incluso a miembros del clan , asi pues los oficiales echamos a los dos hermanos por estos actos  , y a mi me pillo la batalla nada mas salir de veracruz y claro entre. y vi un barco muy veloz pequeño riéndose de un pirata y empezo  a insultarme tanto a mi y a mi compañero de clan juanma , y creo que si alguien me insulta no voy a defenderlo .asi pues me fui sin dar un cañonazo . he pecado si . de no ayudarlo porque me insultaba .y aqui termino de escribir . pues los bulos y envidias de hablando mal de un mentiroso quiera echar un clan de 40 personas abajo . solo tienen que preguntar como es esta persona a cualquier del clan.a los que robaron y engañaron .y sabrá que todo lo que han puesto es mentira.

• Like 2

These gentlemen were accepted to the GOE clan, these gentlemen have been scamming all their members by stealing books, conspiring behind us and using their double numbers to benefit from the victory marks, as we take them out of the clan they are disgusted and are looking for conflict.

These gentlemen are every day looking for confrontations with the Spanish faction, putting insults and offenses

A few days ago they went to a port battle without asking permission from the Spanish faction with their double account, and muted into the teamspeak so that they would not recognize their voice, entering the battle of the port to take victory marks, leaving the possibility to others players.

And please do not put the GOE clan in this, we are the largest clan in the Spanish faction, since we behave very well with the members and the entire Spanish faction

Por lo que puedo ver, Juanma fue al que ataco al pirata para meter al grupo en batalla.

En ningún momento se les ve meter un solo disparo al pirata.

Al final del video  se ve escrito por el “Capitan Charles Vane” : Para que vuelvas a robar, hermanos Dalton (insulto proferido contra él y su hermano), a mamarma (parecido a Suck my dick), Vuelve a coger lo ajeno.

Lo que dice “Capitan Charles Vane” viene referido a las supuestas cuentas pendientes con el clan español GOE.

La nueva cuenta del “Capitan Charles Vane” del foro, viene solo a demostrar la desesperación por demostrar sus mentiras.

He hablado con las dos partes, GOE – LUPUS y he llegado a la conclusión de que las acusaciones contra LUPUS fueron inventadas por los oficiales del clan GOE, ya que siempre dijeron que si sentían que les habían estafado, se lo dijeran y se les devolvería lo que pidieran.  Nunca llegaron a pedirles nada, por que no había que pedir.

LUPUS nunca estuvo dentro del clan GOE, se basaba en una relación de amistas y diplomacia, ya que ambos líderes se habían coincidido en ARM. GOE propuso varias veces que LUPUS se uniera a sus filas, pero LUPUS no quiso entrar por ser auto-suficiente y sus componentes no querían tener mayores obligaciones.

GOE un día empezó a difamar LUPUS por ser unos estafadores, se han tenido acaloradas discusiones como la sucedida el 12 de Diciembre entre las 17:00-20:00 aproximadamente, allí se podrán ver los registros de reportes por insultos en el chat de nación española.

Estas acaloradas discusiones empezaron el  día 1 de enero cuando el clan GOE expulso de su Discord al clan LUPUS.

Las cuentas referidas en el comentario del Capitán Charles Vane, donde les acusa de usarlas para obtener más  VM, los Dev podrán comprobar que esas cuentas jamás ganaron ninguna VM.

Como se puede observar en los registros de chat nacional española antes mencionados, los oficiales del clan GOE han difamado y amenazado al clan LUPUS, incluso lanzando alguna amenaza física.

Además de las amenazas directas se han preocupado de convencer a toda la nación española de sus difamaciones usando su poder de clan para llevarlo a cabo sin dar oportunidad de defensa a LUPUS.

No hay pruebas de insultos por parte del clan LUPUS a ningún jugador español.

Soy un antiguo amigo de LUPUS y amigo de los GOE, y por razones obvias quiero quedar en el anonimato.

Por todo lo sucedido me vi obligado a escribir aquí, ya que los integrantes de LUPUS están dejando el juego por el bullying que están sufriendo.

I hope the developers take my comment into account and resolve the situation. @Ink

Edited by Badajo
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Badajo said:

Por lo que puedo ver, Juanma fue al que ataco al pirata para meter al grupo en batalla.

En ningún momento se les ve meter un solo disparo al pirata.

Al final del video  se ve escrito por el “Capitan Charles Vane” : Para que vuelvas a robar, hermanos Dalton (insulto proferido contra él y su hermano), a mamarma (parecido a Suck my dick), Vuelve a coger lo ajeno.

Lo que dice “Capitan Charles Vane” viene referido a las supuestas cuentas pendientes con el clan español GOE.

La nueva cuenta del “Capitan Charles Vane” del foro, viene solo a demostrar la desesperación por demostrar sus mentiras.

He hablado con las dos partes, GOE – LUPUS y he llegado a la conclusión de que las acusaciones contra LUPUS fueron inventadas por los oficiales del clan GOE, ya que siempre dijeron que si sentían que les habían estafado, se lo dijeran y se les devolvería lo que pidieran.  Nunca llegaron a pedirles nada, por que no había que pedir.

LUPUS nunca estuvo dentro del clan GOE, se basaba en una relación de amistas y diplomacia, ya que ambos líderes se habían coincidido en ARM. GOE propuso varias veces que LUPUS se uniera a sus filas, pero LUPUS no quiso entrar por ser auto-suficiente y sus componentes no querían tener mayores obligaciones.

GOE un día empezó a difamar LUPUS por ser unos estafadores, se han tenido acaloradas discusiones como la sucedida el 12 de Diciembre entre las 17:00-20:00 aproximadamente, allí se podrán ver los registros de reportes por insultos en el chat de nación española.

Estas acaloradas discusiones empezaron el  día 1 de enero cuando el clan GOE expulso de su Discord al clan LUPUS.

Las cuentas referidas en el comentario del Capitán Charles Vane, donde les acusa de usarlas para obtener más  VM, los Dev podrán comprobar que esas cuentas jamás ganaron ninguna VM.

Como se puede observar en los registros de chat nacional española antes mencionados, los oficiales del clan GOE han difamado y amenazado al clan LUPUS, incluso lanzando alguna amenaza física.

Además de las amenazas directas se han preocupado de convencer a toda la nación española de sus difamaciones usando su poder de clan para llevarlo a cabo sin dar oportunidad de defensa a LUPUS.

No hay pruebas de insultos por parte del clan LUPUS a ningún jugador español.

Soy un antiguo amigo de LUPUS y amigo de los GOE, y por razones obvias quiero quedar en el anonimato.

Por todo lo sucedido me vi obligado a escribir aquí, ya que los integrantes de LUPUS están dejando el juego por el bullying que están sufriendo.

I hope the developers take my comment into account and resolve the situation. @Ink

The worst of all this is that this is Pedro Tellez, or someone who does not show his face, putting another nick, and a few hours ago he registered on the web

in the end you know that this is thought among themselves, painful, you pity.
To this class of people away from all, these gentlemen especially Frank likes long shit for the national, disrespectful and putting shit of the Indian real agreement, criticizing him clan vltra and of arm, and of goe.
Only once did he tell them to enter the clan, simply because they were few, they said no, and they were here making a profit.
Of which they are having meetings with people of our clan in their discord, of which we have record

Edited by David Weller
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, David Weller said:

The worst of all this is that this is Pedro Tellez, or someone who does not show his face, putting another nick, and a few hours ago he registered on the web

in the end you know that this is thought among themselves, painful, you pity.
To this class of people away from all, these gentlemen especially Frank likes long shit for the national, disrespectful and putting shit of the Indian real agreement, criticizing him clan vltra and of arm, and of goe.
Only once did he tell them to enter the clan, simply because they were few, they said no, and they were here making a profit.
Of which they are having meetings with people of our clan in their discord, of which we have record

Solo los Devs podrán saber mi identidad, dado que fui yo quien reporto en el chat nacional el día 12 de enero  (17:00-19:00)

Como se puede observar por su comentario, dirían cualquier cosa con tal de tener la razón.

Espero que al final la verdad salga a luz y los Devs hagan su trabajo,  el bullying sigue produciéndose, ademas de seguir con la amenaza de ataques Green vs Green con cuentas dobles dentro de la nación española.

Edited by Badajo
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Badajo said:

Solo los Devs podrán saber mi identidad, dado que fui yo quien reporto en el chat nacional el día 12 de enero  (17:00-19:00)

Como se puede observar por su comentario, dirían cualquier cosa con tal de tener la razón.

Espero que al final la verdad salga a luz y los Devs hagan su trabajo,  el bullying sigue produciéndose, ademas de seguir con la amenaza de ataques Green vs Green con cuentas dobles dentro de la nación española.

Take it easy, first of all, you have to be enough honorable to post your opinions with your usual user, if not, most of us we will think you are part and friend of Lupus guys. 

IMO, LUPUS guys (I know they did to some GOEs members) have done some unclear acts to GOE, inside of a friendly relationship and some GOE are hungry about those acts. 

About the issue here, Lupus guy attacked the pirate and he was alone because GOE didnt help him. OK thats all, hunter hunted....

Lupus members have alters also (mostly of NA players have them) and this is a reality of this game. If you don't exploit this you can play as you can with your alter.

GOE is a big clan with good people (old and new players) they never would do anything forbbiden

Please leave devs to do their work and stop to disturb them 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Topo de Lezo said:

About the issue here, Lupus guy attacked the pirate and he was alone because GOE didnt help him. OK thats all, hunter hunted....

I've read so to here.

A linx attacking a constitution..... That's impossible for BRs 

This is another example of what I talked about in my first publication....

Edited by Badajo
  • Like 1

Well, I had decided not to intervene in this quarrel since I wanted to follow an old and wise quote from Mark Twain: “Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

But obviously I must be some of an idiot since I’m here.

My only (poor) excuse is that I don’t want somebody could say: “Silence lends assent”.

So, I feel I must speak once to state my point of view, and say something before the Goebbels’s law will be  fullfilled. You know; “A lie told thousand times becomes the truth”.

I see above that David Weller, aka Capitan Charles Vane, Depredador and Juanma675 are so desperate to justify their actions  that they are not respecting any boundary.

First of all and for the record, this is the first time I write on this thread and hopefully it will be my last. The reasons are quite simple.

- I JUST DON’T NEED TO DO IT. This mates are doing such a nice job with their posts that everything else I could say would be redundant or useless.

There is a quote from Abraham Lincoln that is perfect for this matter:

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar”.

And GOE guys have been working really hard to prove this sentence.

As I said, I don’t need to give any explanation, David W, his alter Capitan Charles Vane and the rest of GOE’s are giving a different and contradictory version of what have happened around everytime they write here and at other channels. So, as every general (or admiral) knows: “Never interrupt your enemy when he is making mistakes”.

I know this is contradictory since I’m interrupting, but I’m starting to feel sad for them, so busy as bees trying to convince everybody in the same way that Groucho Marx once did:

Who are you going to believe, me or your own eyes?”

Pretty lame, so I guess that is just fair to at least point out what they are really doing.

Because after what they done (without thinking very much about it, obviously) they are giving us many versions:

a)The Trader Lynx attacked the pirate (I was told that’s not possible but never tried)

B) Also that they attacked the pirate (juanmi) but they retreated due to the insults they were receiving.

c) AND ALSO that they got into the battle to help (Depredador) and left for the same reason, the insults

But the fact is that none of them shoot a single cannon...and none of them tried to scape..being so scared as they were from a single pirate on a Constitution (BR 1050 vs 250). They just stayed there looking until the Trader lynx was sunk.

I’m not so gullible to believe that two guys sailing a Bellona and a Victory against a Constitution let scape their PVP marks because a guy in a Trader Lynx was alledgely insulting them. Any of you would do so? Do you want to believe them? Or simply, are you interested in believe so?

If you add that the pirate in the Constitution is the alter of David Weller, the leader of the clan GOE, I guess that all you by yourselves can resolve this quiz.

- The video is attached, everyone can see it and get their own conclusion. But if anyone still have doubts, I encourage them to read all the different (and contradictory) explanations/versions they are giving here. I guess it will be enough...

Thanks a lot Badajo for your statement. I did not expected that anybody could do it. I understand perfectly that you want to remain anonymous since you already have seen how these guys actue.

I’d wish there could be any mean to prove that I did not write what you Badajo have wrote. If devs can do it I give them from here my full permission to prove it.

Ps: “Be thou as chaste as ice, as pure as snow, thou shalt not scape calumny”. William Shakespeare.

Edited by Pedro Tellez

20 hours ago, Topo de Lezo said:

Take it easy, first of all, you have to be enough honorable to post your opinions with your usual user, if not, most of us we will think you are part and friend of Lupus guys. 

IMO, LUPUS guys (I know they did to some GOEs members) have done some unclear acts to GOE, inside of a friendly relationship and some GOE are hungry about those acts. 

Lupus members have alters also (mostly of NA players have them) and this is a reality of this game. If you don't exploit this you can play as you can with your alter.

GOE is a big clan with good people (old and new players) they never would do anything forbbiden

Please leave devs to do their work and stop to disturb them 

Te voy a contestar en español para así; "no molestar a los devs", ya que tanto te preocupa que puedan trabajar demasiado.

No te parece bien que alguien defienda a LUPUS, pero aquí estás defendiendo a tus amigos de GOE y  para ello te basas en que, quien defiende a Lupus, "no da la cara".

Para ti es fácil darla porque estás, "acudiendo en socorro del vencedor", es decir, del autodenominado "clan más grande de España", como dice su fundador más arriba, pero no te paras a pensar en que el propio Badajo dice que no la da porque está viendo el acoso que Lupus sufre..y que no quiere que le pase a él. Pero tú, como las madres, dices que tus queridos niños nunca harían algo prohibido (they never would do anything forbbiden). También te vas a hacer, como las madres, responsable de sus actos?

Sin embargo:

- Dices que no te parece bien que alguien use otra cuenta para dar su opinión, pero no parece molestarte que uno de tus amigos escriba aquí con su cuenta normal y con la de su alter. Doble rasero?

- Dices que el Trader Lynx atacó a la Consti (como si hubieras estado allí)...¿estás seguro de que eso es posible?(BR 10 vs 250?) En todo caso, estás dejando por mentiroso a juanma675 que reconoce que fue él quien atacó al pirata unos post más arriba.

- Dices que el clan GOE tiene buena gente, y no lo pongo en duda. Pero en 4 líneas has llamado "poco honorable" a uno,  has dejado por mentiroso a otro, y has afirmado sin ninguna base para sustentarlo, creo que más que tu amistad por ellos que por otra cosa, que un Trader Lynx puede atacar a una Consti y que ellos nunca harían algo prohibido. ¿Está permitido mentir, por ejemplo?

Con amigos como tú....

No conozco las motivaciones de Badajo para terciar, pero se las agradezco Y entiendo perfectamente que si está denunciando acoso, no quiera significarse demasiado ante la perspectiva de sufrir el mismo acoso también.

Dicho acoso se deduce fácilmente del vídeo y de los comentarios que hacen los protagonistas...y tu defensa de ellos, con tan escaso fundamento, no ayuda precisamente a pensar que dicho acoso no exista...sino que participas en ello.

En algo sí estoy de acuerdo...que los devs hagan su trabajo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pedro Tellez said:

- Dices que el Trader Lynx atacó a la Consti (como si hubieras estado allí)...¿estás seguro de que eso es posible?(BR 10 vs 250?) En todo caso, estás dejando por mentiroso a juanma675 que reconoce que fue él quien atacó al pirata unos post más arriba.

Perdón, pensaba que el Lynx y el Bellona estaban en grupo.

Por lo demás, sigo diciendo lo mismo.... y no voy a decir nada más que para eso están los devs

Sorry, I was wrong. I though Lynx and Bellona were grouped.

Anyway, I keep all I have said b4

Perdón, pensaba que el Lynx y el Bellona estaban en grupo.

Por lo demás, sigo diciendo lo mismo.... y no voy a decir nada más que para eso están los devs

Sorry, I was wrong. I though Lynx and Bellona were grouped.

Anyway, I keep all I have said b4

Vaya, ahora sales con que pensabas que el Bellona de Goe y el Lynx de Lupus eran amiguitos e iban juntos y en grupo de la manita. ¿No dices, y mantienes, que los Lupus habíamos cometido "actos poco claros" CONTRA los GOE y que por eso los GOE estaban enfadados (angry)?  Aclárate.

Por lo menos ya reconoces quien atacó y por tanto validas la reclamación de como pudieron hacer que el pirata atacara al Lynx anulando así la zona de protección....cosa que veo que sigue pareciéndote bien, ya que te reafirmas en tu post anterior.

Me parece, que más que el "cazador cazado" del que hablabas, te has convertido en el "alguacil alguacilado".

Por favor, sigue "arreglándolo"....y muchas gracias por tu ayuda.

Edited by Pedro Tellez
  • Like 1

Pido a los administradores que investiguen a este badajo,se registró en el foro,con un nombre no registrado en el propio juego,aquí hay gato encerrado,rastrear a este señor y banearlo

Edited by David Weller
  • Like 1

Hola badajo. Lo que posteas ya está solucionado. Fui yo quien metió en combate sin querer a fran y ya he devuelto sus barcos perdidos. También me gustaría saber quien eres en el juego ya que posteas cosas que me afectan y no me gusta responder a ningún alias ni a quien no quiere dar la cara. Suerte y un saludo. 

Edited by Despeinao

18 hours ago, David Weller said:

Pido a los administradores que investiguen a este badajo,se registró en el foro,con un nombre no registrado en el propio juego,aquí hay gato encerrado,rastrear a este señor y banearlo

Gracias weller por dedicar tiempo a interesarte por mi, pero solo vine aquí a dar mi opinión de lo que ocurría y aportar mis pruebas.

18 hours ago, Despeinao said:

Hola badajo. Lo que posteas ya está solucionado. Fui yo quien metió en combate sin querer a fran y ya he devuelto sus barcos perdidos. También me gustaría saber quien eres en el juego ya que posteas cosas que me afectan y no me gusta responder a ningún alias ni a quien no quiere dar la cara. Suerte y un saludo. 

Aquí todos somos alias, hasta que no nos vemos en la vida real.

Ya dije por que no daba mi verdadero nick y lo sigo manteniendo.

Como ya se a podido comprobar en este y otros hilos, tenéis aptitudes poco sanas para el juego en equipo. Por eso seguiré en el anonimato si los Devs me lo permiten.

Pd: Fran ( el afectado en el ataque trader) aun no se ha vuelto a pronunciar en su post.

Edited by Badajo