Game-Labs Forum

Looking for hunters

Hey,

I dislike solo PvP so Im looking for more people who want to do OW PvP in small groups (2-6). This is not about ganking, we are usually outnumbered.

Fights look like this most of the time:

H01gQJV.jpg

conditions:

1. know how to sail manually

2. be ready to die

3. have appropiate ships (no Fir Fir trash)

Preferably Swedish guys as thats where I play but other nations are possible as well.

You dont have to switch nations or join a clan, we just play together.

Post here or msg me ingame (same name) if you are interested.

Edited by Jon Snow lets go
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, Cr33D said:

hi Jon, 

me and Vazco are usually hunting on daily basis (evenings after 9PM). Feel free to join us. 

We sail from LT, LM and Aves. 

Thx, will do.

12 minutes ago, rediii said:

Missing the good old days were hunting was hunting and not waiting 2 hours to get tagged ... or not because they dont 4x the BR of you

I think its okay atm, you just picked a bad day. Day before we waited 30 mins for Frenchies and the day after 20 mins for Rats.

25 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

I will come swed and join HRE to hunt with you brother. Bat first I would like you to kick donnershock from clan.

I kicked Hiatus. Good enough?

49 minutes ago, rediii said:

Missing the good old days were hunting was hunting and not waiting 2 hours to get tagged ... or not because they dont 4x the BR of you

Well, then stop waiting until the gathering of 20+ Swedes, start the fight by the forces that are available :D

Edited by DreamMaker
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, DreamMaker said:

Well, then stop waiting until the gathering of 20+ Swedes, start the fight by the forces that are available :D

Речь идет о том, чтобы ждать, пока противник атакует. Мы находимся в зоне безопасности противника.

48 minutes ago, Liang Dao Ming said:

Soon anyone out there is gonna be in a group wether same nation or not. 

And people wonder why fir/fir and speed mods...

We dont hunt running sheep, read first post again thx.

6 minutes ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

Речь идет о том, чтобы ждать, пока противник атакует. Мы находимся в зоне безопасности противника.

The guy who doesn't like solo hunting calling me a running sheep, lol. 

So you form cross nation hunting group because most of the time you are facing 18 vs 4?.

Somehow I find this very hard to believe, maybe start doing some real hunting. Don't need to solo if you are scared of going out alone, bring 2-3 people normally enough to take down anyone im sure and also pretty sure swedish nation can field that consider amount of players they got.

Edited by Liang Dao Ming
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

It was easy trolling :) I just saw 1 time as Rediii is doing what he criticizes now :D 

Honestly, I find it easier to understand English than Russian after google translate