Game-Labs Forum

Drop-only Books in Admiralty on PvE Server

English translation follows.

Уважаемые авторы и разработчики игры!

Выношу на ваш суд просьбу от капитанов на сервере PvE Only. (Кстати, огромное спасибо вам от всех нас за то, что вы по-прежнему оберегаете и не обходите вниманием нашу тихую гавань). Не сочли бы вы возможным добавить книги навыков, которые сейчас доступны только как боевая добыча (например, Notes on the Best Rudder Angles, Means of Directing the Fire), в магазин Адмиралтейства? Хотя бы и по большим ценам (1000+ combat marks).

Так как на сервере PvE Only конкуренция между игроками и нациями отсутствует как таковая, на общий баланс это повлиять вроде-бы не должно. С другой стороны это даст нам еще одну игровую цель,  не зависящую на сто процентов от случайности. И так же, если мы заметим какие-то проблемы с этими книгами или с теми улучшениями которые из них делаются, с энтузиазмом нажмем F11 и поведаем вам (чем черт не шутит - может быть найдем что-то, проскользнувшее мимо зорких глаз игроков PvP).

Надеюсь на положительный отклик. Спасибо.

English translation:

Dear developers,

I would like to bring to your attention a suggestion from the captains on the PvE Only server. (By the way, thank you for preserving and taking care of our quiet harbor). Would you consider adding skill books that are currently only available as enemy loot to the Admiralty store? Even at excessive prices (1000+ combat marks).

Since player and nation competition on the PvE Only server does not exist, this should not, in theory, impact the overall balance of things. On the other hand, it will give us (PvE captains) another goal in the game that is not 100% RNG-driven. Also, if we notice any issues with these books or upgrades from which they are crafted - we promise to enthusiastically press F11 and tell you about it (who knows, perhaps we'll find something that slipped past the eagle eyes of the PvP players).

With hopes for a favorable consideration, thank you.

I don't think i'd want this. I play a lot on the pve server these days . i just enjoy the game and the ppl  and i actually like the rng drops. keeps u playing and hopeing. was a good addition to the pve server , even though i was against it at the beginning.