Game-Labs Forum
JobaSet

Anything New comming?

Just now, Powderhorn said:

Last week was Christmas.

Last week was new years lol.  But I get your point just asking is all.

Give the Devs time folks. These wonderful and talented people are probably trying to create another Santa C redeemable for some random Captain somewhere...oh I dont know...maybe one with a bird like name...sounds CRAZY huh.You never know what these highly intellectual and gifted people will come up with next. Of course I would never try and sway the devs choice of who to give such random gifts too (did i mention what a fantastic job you folks did on this game?) Anyway, im sure there will be new and interesting content before too long. We have to just be patient a report any problems we find along the way. Example - Incredibly kind player is missing a ship (oh...say a Santa C) from their port. It can be reported and the Devs will of course address it. This, of course was just an example. Thanks again Devs. Great work on the wind dynamic...Im sure it will be cool to see how the sails of a Santa Cecelia are affected...just sayn...maybe one day........... o7 

(straight from the lame humor vault)

7 hours ago, koiz said:

@admin Just give us a tease that's all! Lets see a screen of the WIP UI!!!!

3 hours ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

This!

Home  Naval Action Legends  Closed Beta Gameplay discussions  Anything New comming?

23 minutes ago, jodgi said:

Home  Naval Action Legends  Closed Beta Gameplay discussions  Anything New comming?

Just get rid of NAL forums at this point. Everything that lands here is a massive disappointment -_-

33 minutes ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

Just get rid of NAL forums at this point. Everything that lands here is a massive disappointment -_-

99QqvE9.jpg

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Powderhorn said:

Last week was Christmas.

New Year and then Christmas, correct.

17 hours ago, JobaSet said:

No update last week,  Just want to know if we can expect or hope for something new this week?

I don't think there will be update tomorrow, sorry.

1 hour ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

It was a joke but yeah.

Awwww, missed it.