• Port au prince
  • San Iago
  • Morgan Bluff
  • Vera Cruz
  • Campeche
  • Nouvelle Orleans
  • Bridge town
  • Road Town 

http://forum.game-labs.net/topic/21757-patch-104-conquest-changes-battle-groups-wapen-von-hamburg-iii/

However, due to the later implementation of safe zones we lose two ports: Nouvelle Orleans and Vera Cruz.

I suggest the following ports instead:

Vera Cruz-> Soto La Marina

Nouvelle Orleans-> Pensacola

In order to promote more RVR fight at some regions which are utterly dead RVR speaking, I also suggest new 3 points regions:

Trinidad. Reason: South Cuba is a meaningless area without interesting ressources. Placing here a 3 point port will generate fights for the area.

Puerto Plata. Reason: Haiti as a hole island for pvp and rvr. South and West is already covered with 3 points ports (Port au Prince and Santo Domingo).

Pampatar instead of Bridgetown. Reason: To see again some nice fights (again) between the french and the dutch.

Camp du Roy. Reason: Same logic as Pampatar, port located in the frontier between nations to promote fighting.

23 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

Previously we have the following regions which granted 3 points:

• Santo Domingo
  • Cartagena de Indias
  • San Juan
  • Port au prince
  • San Iago
  • Morgan Bluff
  • Vera Cruz
  • Campeche
  • Nouvelle Orleans
  • Bridge town
  • Road Town 

http://forum.game-labs.net/topic/21757-patch-104-conquest-changes-battle-groups-wapen-von-hamburg-iii/

However, due to the later implementation of safe zones we lose two ports: Nouvelle Orleans and Vera Cruz.

In order to promote more RVR fight at some regions which are utterly dead RVR speaking, I also suggest new 3 points regions:

Trinidad. Reason: South Cuba is a meaningless area without interesting ressources. Placing here a 3 point port will generate fights for the area.

Puerto Plata. Reason: Haiti as a hole island for pvp and rvr. South and West is already covered with 3 points ports (Port au Prince and Santo Domingo).

Pampatar instead of Bridgetown. Reason: To see again some nice fights (again) between the french and the dutch.

Camp du Roy. Reason: Same logic as Pampatar, port located in the frontier between nations to promote fighting.

I agree.

However camp du roy should either get more BR or it should be basse terre or atleast grand anse instead

2 minutes ago, Cortez said:

A bit offtopic, but this BR of 2400 is just BS.

attention was good, but when people play 6 vs 6.... Boring.

I like them. Once hostilityflerts are not BS anymore you will see a lot of competition around them and you will see the best players in these battles.

TBH big battles are more about average skill and how good the leaders are at managing also other peoples problems. 

6v6 is something realy competitive and personally I already like them even though I didnt do many yet

1 hour ago, Intrepido said:

Previously we have the following regions which granted 3 points:

• Santo Domingo
  • Cartagena de Indias
  • San Juan
  • Port au prince
  • San Iago
  • Morgan Bluff
  • Vera Cruz
  • Campeche
  • Nouvelle Orleans
  • Bridge town
  • Road Town 

The glory’s days of pampatar between the Dutch and French and great battles are over as they are like long term lovers now , you will see no RvR between these nations.

Bascially

Big port battles: proper fitting and woods + right choice of ships + competent battle leader (advantage for big clans and big organized factions)

Small port battles: mid size PVP with RVR rewards (advantage for small clans, veteran players and less organized factions).

It's fair to have both in my opinion.

Edited by victor

2 minutes ago, victor said:

Bascially

Big port battles: proper fitting and woods + right choice of ships + competent battle leader (advantage for big clans and big organized factions)

Small port battles: mid size PVP with RVR rewards (advantage for small clans, veteran players and less organized factions).

It's fair to have both in my opinion.

Ofcourse, but 3 point ports should stay big battles. They are worth more therefore the effort ahould be big aswell

27 minutes ago, Tac said:

The glory’s days of pampatar between the Dutch and French and great battles are over as they are like long term lovers now , you will see no RvR between these nations.

Nothing is forever.

An update on the conquest system, like my proposal, can change a lot of things.

1 hour ago, rediii said:

Ofcourse, but 3 point ports should stay big battles. They are worth more therefore the effort ahould be big aswell

Agreed

1 hour ago, rediii said:

I have to agree too.  There are actually a few players that stopped playing cause we don't have any more big 25 vs 25 SOL battles. I mean in OW I guess you can still have them, but key major ports should still have the big battles.  Just bump the BR up on them to allow bigger fleets.

36 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I have to agree too.  There are actually a few players that stopped playing cause we don't have any more big 25 vs 25 SOL battles. I mean in OW I guess you can still have them, but key major ports should still have the big battles.  Just bump the BR up on them to allow bigger fleets.

If the reason to stop playing is because there is no more 25vs25 SOL battles that's weird. We can still have 1st rate ship battles easier to organize (since there is less people required) that are very enjoyable.

1 hour ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Who has those ships to throw around?

9 hours ago, rediii said:

I like them. Once hostilityflerts are not BS anymore you will see a lot of competition around them and you will see the best players in these battles.

TBH big battles are more about average skill and how good the leaders are at managing also other peoples problems. 

6v6 is something realy competitive and personally I already like them even though I didnt do many yet

Means always the same players. A problem that is.

I have to say I wasnt looking at the BR of the ports.

I looked for ports in strategical and interesting positions for conquest.

13 hours ago, Cortez said:

Means always the same players. A problem that is.

Welcome to the mixed fleets with BR limitation.

Will not be allways the same players though, only the same players winning these battles.

You want same for everyone? Well we had that without limitations

On 11.1.2018 at 11:18 AM, rediii said:

Welcome to the mixed fleets with BR limitation.

Will not be allways the same players though, only the same players winning these battles.

You want same for everyone? Well we had that without limitations

I was from beginning against this limitation. It missed its purpose completely.