Game-Labs Forum

US Senate Resolution 8 Peace with GB

Lord_Drax

8 hours ago, Gibbralter said:

Personally as a member of the american nation, i think its time we held elections, our leadership is in need of a change, i saw the original demands, and in our meeting we all saw these were not terms, they were demands, and we gave into them and call it peace, you as a president need to be replaced, and fast.

Sorry you feel that way but if you have issue with the Senate's decision you need to take that up with your Senator. I had no say in the treaty; didn't even get to vote on it. SO.... You may want to read up on the Constitution before blaming things on people.

The agreement you have with the British, in what has benefited you? The answer is ... Nothing.

You have surrendered your ports of the Bahamas for nothing, while the pirates and the Prussians continue to raze your shores and your ports. And while the British, from their ports congratulate themselves for having rid of an uncomfortable enemy at least for the timers and number of players. In short, a treaty that you do not profit from.

Personally from my point of view those who have voted yes this agreement should withdraw from political life and continue to doing trade and PvE in the protection zones of Charleston.

• Like 3

Ich kann mich Jorge`s Meinung nur schließen.

Wer ist eigentlich Herr Drax? Spielt der noch? Wer hat ihn gewählt ... wann wurde dieser gewählt?  

Ist Naval Action ein Spiel oder eine reale politische Spielwiese für möchtegern Ego`s ???

Warum wollen viele Leute über andere u deren Spielweise bestimmen? Habe mir das Spiel doch selber gekauft !

Naja alles wie immer .... "wenn mann keine Ahnung hat ......." einfach "....." !!!

Edited by TheAgend47
rechtschreibung
  • Like 1