Game-Labs Forum

Marked with the Black Spot - Caribbean

Bloody Hound

52 minutes ago, Otto Kohl said:

I dont thik that Hachi will ever deny duel to anybody, so instead of shit-talk just duel him. And if you cant finish him in battle, thats because you propably forgot to chain.

I just told 1 story from life   game,  I dont doubt that this guy "King of PVP" and "Best player EU" (c)Hachi,  but I no longer agree to such pvp :)  Dont cost 10 marks of this... 

Just now, Otto Kohl said:

Oh so he played smart and you are salty, because you failed to kill him. Well you need to work harder for this 5 MIL bounty.

Where does information come from? Did u see this batte? do u know smth about this battle?) why write about what you do not know ?)

5 MIL? Does this mean that you just appointed a reward for his head?

Edited by DreamMaker

6 minutes ago, Otto Kohl said:

Yes I did 5 MIL for sinking him in 1v1 duel.

The easiest bait in my life :D  unfortunately I'm not a liar, and I wrote above that these pvp with him are terriblemaybe if I'm drunk  I can agree to it :D  However, for many others, a reward is appointed!  

P.S. In the last battle hachi "exhausted me all the nerves" and left on but collect seashells( it was teak|teak(my) consti vs teak|wo consti) do not judge about what you do not know

I finish flooding, bait done! :D

Edited by DreamMaker

5 minutes ago, sveno said:

Isnt this an old screen? Didn't hear that redii lost a Vic this week....

nope happened 2 or 3 days ago - but who matters? with the new mechanics u dont have a chance in a 1on1 with a vic against smaller ships as long as the OW tag didnt fail and the players in the smaller ships knows how to play

Edited by troody

Just a quick update.

The Clan SALTY have been running a Bounty system on there Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/4dPCwBa 

Because they have been running a bounty system we thought it would be a good idea to collaborate between this one and the one on the discord to get the most out of sinking scallywags and making gold! 

Link to there discord is on the front page also.

Edited by Bloody Hound

@DreamMaker That 5mil was only added by a extra rule by the person who set the Base reward of 1 million, Hachi was sunk and the 1mil is claimed 

5 MIL might stand but im not adding marks anymore which have extra requirements, Only ones which give Gold for a Kill etc. Any other added rewards it decided by the person who sets the mark.

Added requirements make this to complex so i'm just putting the Kill is a kill rewards up.

It makes is simple to understand for everyone and not have to worry about what you have to do to get a reward.

Edited by Bloody Hound
  • Like 1

Putting a Bounty on Bumpy Stubbs and his Clan SPHQ 100K per kill, Would prefer the saying "Friendly Pirates send their regards" in chat window :) 

Other possible rewards (PvP Marks/more gold etc) depending what hes in when you sink him.

Edited by Bloody Hound
  • Like 1

@HachiRoku @rediii Like i said guys any added requirements and i wont do, it be to much of a hassle fer people.

but i prefer a kill is a kill regardless what wooden junk he be in ;) 

@svenoAs for Hachiroku mark.... da rule be. - If someone gets knocked of the list when they die they can't be put back on the list for atleast afew weeks. 

stops people putting the same people on the list over and over and somewhat encourages higher bounties :)

I'll indicate this next time by showing hes been recently killed! with a red cross or something :D

1HnabQv.jpg

Edit: Am going to be abit more forceful on keeping it as Clean as possible this time around. I was debating on taking the gold of the guy who sets the mark that way the guy who kills the mark only has to come to me, but i thought i'll let other people handle it as i trust them to pay out :)

Edit 2: Added the recently killed mark :)

Edited by Bloody Hound
  • Like 3

I might also add a rule that only 1 person can set a mark on someone else to stop more than 1 person stacking it on 1 Mark that means the person who gets the kill does not have to go to 3+ different guys to get his full reward. It encourages higher bounties or pooling each other money on 1 person for higher bounties. 

That or give me the total amount and i'll pay when the mark is complete

I'll leave the current Multiple people reward marks there as th' be no point in removing em now.

Edited by Bloody Hound

3 hours ago, sveno said:

Putting a bounty of 1MM on @HachiRoku for breaking my heart by calling the Wappen a piece of shit. :angry:

1MM is not the same as 1M. I know the swedish are rich, but this the must be the highest bounty ever! Is the Swedish crown helping you finance this 1.000.000.000.000 bounty? :D