Game-Labs Forum
Bloody Hound

Marked with the Black Spot - Caribbean

1 hour ago, Bloody Hound said:

Optional: Also If people want and trust me, give me the gold and i'll pay the guy who completes the mark upon completion. If they mark is cancelled i'll refund the Gold.

That should be mandatory to even be on the front page.

Good topic! Attaches some elements to "the game's playability". 

As the saying goes: have fun as we can.

P.S. it seems that I didn't know much about De Santamaria ;)

P.P.S.  I join the above words:  "god have mercy for those who will try" -  it's really hard to catch him,  you spend all one and a half hours chasing him,( Do not even be "on the fight" for more than 5 minutes),  listening to speeches about how bad you are, that the god of the seas at this time is not on his side and you are fabulously lucky,  and about how tomorrow he will tell all friends at school about your obscene behavior....  god have mercy for those who will try (c)

Edited by DreamMaker

22 minutes ago, DreamMaker said:

P.P.S.  I join the above words:  "god have mercy for those who will try" -  it's really hard to catch him,  you spend all one and a half hours chasing him,( Do not even be "on the fight" for more than 5 minutes),  listening to speeches about how bad you are, that the god of the seas at this time is not on his side and you are fabulously lucky,  and about how tomorrow he will tell all friends at school about your obscene behavior....  god have mercy for those who will try (c)

I dont thik that Hachi will ever deny duel to anybody, so instead of shit-talk just duel him. And if you cant finish him in battle, thats because you propably forgot to chain.

Edited by Otto Kohl

@DreamMaker Might be why people want him sunk :D 

@Gregory RainsboroughAs for the other bountyboard that's great to know, I was asked to start this up again and i didn't know of any other bountyboards in place. However i doubt people will find going onto discord to look at it better than just throwing up a forum Topic. Ofcourse this is up to other people. :)

@Otto Kohl I thought he was on about Alejandro de Santamaria, unless Hachi is Him? :o

Edited by Bloody Hound

Hey I only attacked him 'cus of the 5 PvP Mark bounty.

It's not as if he's a newbie either.

If basic cutters don't count you should've been more specific beforehand.

Edited by Gregory Rainsborough

15 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

@Liq you have a bounty posted for each WTF member? Can I cash in please?

https://imgur.com/a/51tGa

If you read carefully I said in at least 1:1 BR odds, obviously fleet ships dont count

2 minutes ago, Liq said:

If you read carefully I said in at least 1:1 BR odds, obviously fleet ships dont count

you sure that was a smart move? You saw what the 3 of us did with no plan

Well like i said im just showing who is targeted, All the small details are between the Marker and the killer. Otherwise it causes to many issues on my end :)

In my eyes a kill is a kill, though him being in a basic cutter is not exactly what people have in mind when ye kill em :D

Edited by Bloody Hound
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Otto Kohl said:

I dont thik that Hachi will ever deny duel to anybody, so instead of shit-talk just duel him. And if you cant finish him in battle, thats because you propably forgot to chain.

I just told 1 story from life   game,  I dont doubt that this guy "King of PVP" and "Best player EU" (c)Hachi,  but I no longer agree to such pvp :)  Dont cost 10 marks of this... 

2 minutes ago, DreamMaker said:

I just told 1 story from life   game,  I dont doubt that this guy "King of PVP" and "Best player EU" (c)Hachi,  but I no longer agree to such pvp :)  Dont cost 10 marks of this... 

Oh so he played smart and you are salty, because you failed to kill him. Well you need to work harder for this 5 MIL bounty.

Just now, Otto Kohl said:

Oh so he played smart and you are salty, because you failed to kill him. Well you need to work harder for this 5 MIL bounty.

Where does information come from? Did u see this batte? do u know smth about this battle?) why write about what you do not know ?)

5 MIL? Does this mean that you just appointed a reward for his head?

Edited by DreamMaker

14 minutes ago, DreamMaker said:

5 MIL? Does this mean that you just appointed a reward for his head?

Yes I did 5 MIL for sinking him in 1v1 duel.

6 minutes ago, Otto Kohl said:

Yes I did 5 MIL for sinking him in 1v1 duel.

The easiest bait in my life :D  unfortunately I'm not a liar, and I wrote above that these pvp with him are terriblemaybe if I'm drunk  I can agree to it :D  However, for many others, a reward is appointed!  

P.S. In the last battle hachi "exhausted me all the nerves" and left on but collect seashells( it was teak|teak(my) consti vs teak|wo consti) do not judge about what you do not know

I finish flooding, bait done! :D

Edited by DreamMaker

5 minutes ago, sveno said:

Isnt this an old screen? Didn't hear that redii lost a Vic this week....

nope happened 2 or 3 days ago - but who matters? with the new mechanics u dont have a chance in a 1on1 with a vic against smaller ships as long as the OW tag didnt fail and the players in the smaller ships knows how to play

Edited by troody