Game-Labs Forum

Marked with the Black Spot - Caribbean

Bloody Hound

11 minutes ago, Christendom said:

If the person who puts forth the bounty has special requirements, those should be met to pay the bounty.  If you were an irish furniture craftsman or something and I said, Hachi make me a round table that seats 4, but you make a square one instead.  Should I pay you for it?  It's a table right?  I want what I pay for.  

So in the future, if we're going to include special requests.....those need to be listed on the black spot thing.  The black spot image should basically read like this:

Bounty
Mark
Issuer
Special info
Expiration date

Bloody should also be paid for his time and either he should collect all bounties up front or the person who receives the money should give him a cut upon receipt.

I get what you mean but there is an issue there. Its to complicated. You want 1000 bounties in 2 weeks that noone can complete?

So what you're saying is a there should be a base Gold reward regardless of anything else added if hes dead hes dead, then any other requirements added on just increase the Value so for example, Sink Roku for 1million Gold if you did it in a 7th Rate get 1 Million added on for a total2 million.

Only so much room i have those spots i don't want to go to mad putting info on the spots otherwise it look cluttered, want to keep it simple as possible this time around.

Edited by Bloody Hound
  • Like 1

Hmm does everybody else agree with Iroquois Confederacy?

It's hard to say ill collect the bounty for dispersal as that comes to a trust issue, I'll honour my end i'll happily hold on to the bounty and payout upon completion but the issue arises like i said with trust on the bigger bountys like the 3 million 500 combat marks and 20 Pvp mark one would he really trust me to hold onto that until the bounty is complete?

i doubt it. I may be a pirate but i'm a honourable one.

17 minutes ago, Bloody Hound said:

Hmm does everybody else agree with Iroquois Confederacy?

It's hard to say ill collect the bounty for dispersal as that comes to a trust issue, I'll honour my end i'll happily hold on to the bounty and payout upon completion but the issue arises like i said with trust on the bigger bountys like the 3 million 500 combat marks and 20 Pvp mark one would he really trust me to hold onto that until the bounty is complete?

i doubt it. I may be a pirate but i'm a honourable one.

It's basically black and white.  If you want to allow "special details", you'll have to keep crack of them as a neutral party.  OR just simply remove the option for any special details and simply make it ... a kill is a kill.

Another option would be to create a new forum heading and instead of having all the bounties at the top of the page, they create a new sub topic with all the details listed.  This would remove you from the equation unless you just wanted to do graphics.

Okay so im going to change the Rules abit so when you put a target on someone you put  a base price of whatever amount any other added requirements  etc is up to you and the guy who completed the mark.

A kill is a Kill and the amount of gold said will be paid for them dying regardless of how they died the only thing that could change the price is what ship they were in when they sunk (to stop people killing them while there in a basic cutter) Everything else is decided by the person who put the mark

I'm just listing who is targeted and the amount you'll get upon killing or capturing them.

Okay i've resorted the rules abit and put in the... A kill is a kill so im going to show on the List the targets name, the gold you'll atleast get upon killing them and who set the mark so the person who completes it can get in contact with the person who set the mark.

Meaning all the rewards is decided between the Marker and the Killer, i just show how much the Marker is willing to pay upon death and who the target is 

Optional: Also If people want and trust me, give me the gold and i'll pay the guy who completes the mark upon completion. If they mark is cancelled i'll refund the Gold.

Edited by Bloody Hound
  • Like 2

Good topic! Attaches some elements to "the game's playability". 

As the saying goes: have fun as we can.

P.S. it seems that I didn't know much about De Santamaria ;)

P.P.S.  I join the above words:  "god have mercy for those who will try" -  it's really hard to catch him,  you spend all one and a half hours chasing him,( Do not even be "on the fight" for more than 5 minutes),  listening to speeches about how bad you are, that the god of the seas at this time is not on his side and you are fabulously lucky,  and about how tomorrow he will tell all friends at school about your obscene behavior....  god have mercy for those who will try (c)

Edited by DreamMaker

@DreamMaker Might be why people want him sunk :D 

@Gregory RainsboroughAs for the other bountyboard that's great to know, I was asked to start this up again and i didn't know of any other bountyboards in place. However i doubt people will find going onto discord to look at it better than just throwing up a forum Topic. Ofcourse this is up to other people. :)

@Otto Kohl I thought he was on about Alejandro de Santamaria, unless Hachi is Him? :o

Edited by Bloody Hound

Well like i said im just showing who is targeted, All the small details are between the Marker and the killer. Otherwise it causes to many issues on my end :)

In my eyes a kill is a kill, though him being in a basic cutter is not exactly what people have in mind when ye kill em :D

Edited by Bloody Hound
  • Like 1