Game-Labs Forum

Marked with the Black Spot - Caribbean

Bloody Hound

4 hours ago, Otto Kohl said:

I'll pay 5 millions for sinking Hachiroku in 1v1 😈 ( god have mercy for those who will try).

Damn it... I beat him 1v1 in a fair fight, but he escaped the battle due to early chaining... 

Will you accept a screenshot of him admitting I won? 😊 Lol

@Iroquois ConfederacyYeah i was thinking keep it the base cost of what you will get regardless of how many are in the battle he is killed, any other rules added on are pretty much up to the people who said them to pay up when the screenshot is shown etc etc.

I want to keep the rules as simple as possible this time around. so all this 1v1 stuff is something the people who posted it have to keep an eye on when presented with the evidence.

I'm just showing that this guy has a target on him and you'll ATLEAST get this much for him.

Edited by Bloody Hound

I'm putting up a 5 pvp marks bounty on any WTF member SANK (not captured) in at least a 5th rate and 1:1 BR. - starting today, earlier battles dont count

Edited by Liq
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, EliteDelta said:

Damn it... I beat him 1v1 in a fair fight, but he escaped the battle due to early chaining... 

Will you accept a screenshot of him admitting I won? 😊 Lol

that is the question isnt it. Would you have won if you also chained? Chaining ensures 2 things. You can escape or you dont let enemy escape :P