Game-Labs Forum
Bloody Hound

Marked with the Black Spot - Caribbean

@Palatinose @DreamMaker

I've added the "more requirements list" I've left the current ones in the "Kill on sight" List

Removed the Recently Killed list as the same name is not being that spammed as much these days. saves me time also adding a graphic every time someone is sunk :) 

I'll start making the spots smaller also so they don't take alot of room up on the main page, I'll leave the current ones for now.

Edited by Bloody Hound
  • Like 2

500k gold if you sink @z4ys in his yacht! Members of ROVERS are not eligible for the reward :)

Edited by PG Monkey
500k not 500
  • Like 2

As my idol aka El supremo jefe el Have Loco @Havelock got sunk today in a Trinc duel, I want to encourage more players to get a kill on him. 

20 marks on Havelock to be killed in a duel 💘

• Like 2

On 5/14/2018 at 9:34 PM, ScipioTortuga said:

10 PvP marks and 1 victory mark on Wariorz [ALOHA] for sinking mighty mo during friendly no sink duel.

Well. I killed him and his friend myself today. Video coming up tommorow. But you can hold your marks Scipio.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Palatinose said:

As my idol aka El supremo jefe el Have Loco @Havelock got sunk today in a Trinc duel, I want to encourage more players to get a kill on him. 

20 marks on Havelock to be killed in a duel 💘

I needed dockspace! It was a trash ship! He was just sealclubbing! Demasting needs to be nerfed! My ping was too high! ...!

20 marks on winning a duel against @Palatinose (no sinky counts).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, The Last Templar said:

@Bloody Hound, @Otto Kohl

Don't mean to rain on anyones parade, but Dark Arisen got him yesterday,  he just doesn't use the forums. I will post screen here so Dark can claim bounty in game if that is appropriate.unknown.png?width=875&height=492

tell him to sent me a pm ingame

10 hours ago, The Last Templar said:

@Bloody Hound, @Otto Kohl

Don't mean to rain on anyones parade, but Dark Arisen got him yesterday,  he just doesn't use the forums. I will post screen here so Dark can claim bounty in game if that is appropriate.unknown.png?width=875&height=492

Oh no problem. I'll pay him next week when I'm home.

• Like 2

Well people wanted a extra one for more specified bounty's, if it's fluff or not is up to the person who set it. 

Kill on sight is just kill them regardless of XYZ

• Like 1