Game-Labs Forum
Bloody Hound

Marked with the Black Spot - Caribbean

15 hours ago, mexicanbatman said:

1.000.000 on ([CABAL] bout bij nacht)  ship 4-1 rates no RVR       after killing him tell him          ''art of shiphandling isnt needed to kill you''    need screenshot for proof

I don't do extra Rules ofcourse people are welcome to do it, but to get it added to the 1st Post just a simple reward for a kill.

Otherwise people wont try and to many added rules confuses people and puts people of. so a Kill is a kill in my book :)

9 minutes ago, Bloody Hound said:

I don't do extra Rules ofcourse people are welcome to do it, but to get it added to the 1st Post just a simple reward for a kill.

Otherwise people wont try and to many added rules confuses people and puts people of. so a Kill is a kill in my book :)

removing the words  butis it the same for  the 4-1 rates no rvr count?

captlucky killed me 6v1 just now, but not sure if he knows about this thread. i didn't inform him...

But if it costs Mexicnbatman money i'll report it myself lol

9FC187879121FA599C8793F362FA8E47DC8A07CC

Edited by Knobby
  • Like 1

Removing the bounty on WTF, been up for long enough, they should have learnt their lesson 8) 

• Like 3

5a949a5da6046_385B257D15169B7018956DE80424DD4FD3CF31171.thumb.jpg.db28349bf4f366215c96031a77f5f16c.jpg

Claiming the bounty on lobogris. We tagged him and another Endy on the OW with two Trincs before, they tried to save themselves by hiding in a spanish AI fleet. Havelock killed one, i chased lobogris and found some swedes outside oO. Endy was teak crew space. Good thing this painted ship is with Davy Jones right now. o7

• Like 4

40 PvP marks for killing Jan Marten. Kill can't be done by an alt (which I guess is a standard rule, right? I can't kill myself to get a bounty :) ).

• Like 1

17 hours ago, vazco said:

40 PvP marks for killing Jan Marten. Kill can't be done by an alt (which I guess is a standard rule, right? I can't kill myself to get a bounty :) ).

Does he even leave reinforcement zone ?

7 hours ago, Trashtoto Kohl said:

Does he even leave reinforcement zone ?

He doesn't have a zone :)