Game-Labs Forum

Marked with the Black Spot - Caribbean

Bloody Hound

6 hours ago, Abram Svensson said:

10 PVP marks on @Jon Snow lets go on a 5th rate or bigger for leaving me behind with a broken heart :(

2 hours ago, rediii said:

I add 10 PvP Marks on top of that. :(

So he's a backstabbing winning team joiner after all? :lol: Almost all folks who joined prussia after they took Río Seco are just winning team joiners that want a free ride on the wave of success... a notable exception would be TALER since they wanted to escape their carebear nation and get into a PvP nation with some RvR potential, while also bringing some serious skill to the table. 

53 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Wait, so RUBLI escaped carebear nation and Jon joined the winning side, makes sense.

Well, would be another story if the whole HRE clan switched... also sweden has some PvP and RvR power and pirates are a joke nation. Why didn't Jon switch earlier? He could have switched to pirates to play with Ramdi before or could have joined prussia earlier... can only give him the benefit of the doubt I guess? It's just my observation that barely anyone gave a hello kitty about prussia until they started to take ports and completely devastate entire fleets... now when I log in my prussian alt and check nation chat I see random plebs asking for the best trade routes... I kinda saw this coming. It's like with the swerg in their prime - as soon as they rolled over everyone suddenly every other joe and their grandma played swedes... pretty weak. Even hello kittying demacel is prussian now haha... would be funny if all "core" prussians would roll some other underdog nation now and see the mass migration repeat. :lol:

1 hour ago, Landsman said:

Why didn't Jon switch earlier? He could have switched to pirates to play with Ramdi before or could have joined prussia earlier... can only give him the benefit of the doubt I guess?

Bro think what you want, I dont give a shit anyway. I dont even know who you are ingame

Now pls stop spaming this topic

Edited by Jon Snow lets go
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

10 PvP marks for killing @z4ys in 5th rate or bigger (not some pickles). Reason of bounty - being cocky asshole in grape bug topic. Clearly proved that z4 has no idea how to grape and pretended to be expert in that matter. Being rude boy know-it-all and you-all-suck-at-raking.

but but but :(

pickle.jpg

• Like 4