Game-Labs Forum

Marked with the Black Spot - Caribbean

Bloody Hound

12 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

@Bloody Hound I am putting a bounty on @King of Crowns head of 1000000 gold for accusing @Christendom of being a dodger. We have no way to attack French ports at these time zones....He could put them from 22-1 on weekends but wont out of fear. 

I want the bounty to have the subtitles "For Being a Dodger" please

speaking of your bounties I need to collect from you on @Christendom

756E541A4BC1AA3FC19728C4B2B11F0800CD6DF5

1 hour ago, Alone Hunter said:

10 pvp marks for head of crafter this "ship"

403AE9CC592B7C6E95BBB80CFDEB3B52C168894B  

5/5 on oak- oak... and here I sit having crafted approx 15 teak white oak ships and all blue... just like csgo cases.. opened about 200 and didnt get a knife xD

Edited by Liq
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, mexicanbatman said:

1.000.000 on ([CABAL] bout bij nacht)  ship 4-1 rates no RVR       after killing him tell him          ''art of shiphandling isnt needed to kill you''    need screenshot for proof

I don't do extra Rules ofcourse people are welcome to do it, but to get it added to the 1st Post just a simple reward for a kill.

Otherwise people wont try and to many added rules confuses people and puts people of. so a Kill is a kill in my book :)

9 minutes ago, Bloody Hound said:

I don't do extra Rules ofcourse people are welcome to do it, but to get it added to the 1st Post just a simple reward for a kill.

Otherwise people wont try and to many added rules confuses people and puts people of. so a Kill is a kill in my book :)

removing the words  butis it the same for  the 4-1 rates no rvr count?