Game-Labs Forum
rediii

Paints as a Ressource

3 hours ago, rediii said:

So if you dont like crafting NAL probably gives you more fun.

I will definitely play legends.

I want to stay in ow too if at all possible. It's a bit tiring to be "thrown out" of a discussion just because I will enjoy the future PvP Legends.

I'm actually able to withstand dragging my balls through broken glass... Within limits. I'm not upset about crafting at all, I think it's boring and without meaning, but sure, I can spend some minutes waiting and clicking since some of you place so much importance on it. I actually want crafting to be more important at the expense of PVE grind random loot drop hell.

I'm upset about the best fighting stuff being placed behind a terrible pve grind wall. It aggravates loss aversion which is terrible for PvP frequency and quality.

Are you absolutely sure you want to show me the door?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, jodgi said:

I will definitely play legends.

I want to stay in ow too if at all possible. It's a bit tiring to be "thrown out" of a discussion just because I will enjoy the future PvP Legends.

I'm actually able to withstand dragging my balls through broken glass... Within limits. I'm not upset about crafting at all, I think it's boring and without meaning, but sure, I can spend some minutes waiting and clicking since some of you place so much importance on it. I actually want crafting to be more important at the expense of PVE grind random loot drop hell.

I'm upset about the best fighting stuff being placed behind a terrible pve grind wall. It aggravates loss aversion which is terrible for PvP frequency and quality.

Are you absolutely sure you want to show me the door?

I dont show you the door, everything I read from you though is basically "grt rid of crafting" if you meant something else so be it. Thats how I understood your texts

It would be great to see paint craftable or have it in admiralty for combat marks. I think the game is a bit bland when every ship is the same color. Looks much sexier with all ships painted.:P 

But yes most important thing is the grind for mods and stacking.

No more OP Mods and stacking. Haven't we tested the OP mods and stacking like 252352 times? It sucks and makes the mods more important than the ship itself.

And pls, you should never have to PVE to get the best mods on A PVP" server. We already have a separate server for that. :wub:

• Like 4

Each nation should be able to paint their ships in their own exclusive colors and schemes.

The only time you should get to sail a ship painted in another nations color is by capping that particular ship.

I really don't know why this is such a difficult thing to implement in this game.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, The Wren said:

Each nation should be able to paint their ships in their own exclusive colors and schemes.

The only time you should get to sail a ship painted in another nations color is by capping that particular ship.

I really don't know why this is such a difficult thing to implement in this game.

+1

• Like 1