Game-Labs Forum

Hey everyone, because of my "problem" (which you may have seen on a topic in 2017) I wassent really myself.. and quite angry... there just hapenned to many things at once. I am sorry for if I have bin a bit rude. But.. for the question: Will there be naval action legends: Singleplayer? Because of the whole cap cirkel and game is over thing, I still love naval action, but I would like to play it in singleplayer. And I see it as this: You play against NPC with NPC and you get gold and xp for fighting and all. Is this already a thing in naval action legends?  Or is it not? And if not.. is there a possibility singleplayer will be a thing?

singleplayer.jpg.26784c5ab21ed339ae89e8f196fcf068.jpg

Edited by GreatTimo

Just now, ScipioTortuga said:

if you play NAL early in the morning its almost singleplayer ;) 

Thanks buddy! I will ! And... I remember your name.. werent you with me and Dynagrum in the Watergeuzen clan :D?

I have always been in PERVS ;) but I am in that discord, so that is where you know my name from prob :P 

Oh, yes, probably thats it ! I dont know why.. I just always remember your name.. once I think about naval action.. I think about these few names.. ScipioTortuga is among them. Such an amazing name! :D 

Just now, GreatTimo said:

Oh, yes, probably thats it ! I dont know why.. I just always remember your name.. once I think about naval action.. I think about these few names.. ScipioTortuga is among them. Such an amazing name! :D 

hahah thanks, I think I do remember your name from something too, but I guess thats from a long time ago ;) 

hahah thanks, I think I do remember your name from something too, but I guess thats from a long time ago ;) 

Yes, thats from a long time ago ;p. I do remember fighting besides you.. yet that was years ago ;p. Do you maybe have steam :D? I am trying to locate loads of old friends from years ago in naval action ;p. AdmiraalTromp is among them, he was in the clan DAS. I miss him. My steam is GreatTimo :D Maybe we can add eachother, do you have total war games :D?

2 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

yea sure

steamcommunity.com/id/publiuscornelius

I found you, amazing! I added you as a friend :D

Just now, Louis Garneray said:

There is a server called PVE.. I'm sure you can play alone there.

Yes, I know that. Yet I want to play NAL singleplayer, because there I cant lose ships. But still thanks for your reply, thanks for your time :)

5 hours ago, GreatTimo said:

Yes, I know that. Yet I want to play NAL singleplayer, because there I cant lose ships. But still thanks for your reply, thanks for your time :)

mmm ... you always lose your ship in NAL, except the cutter, didn't you notice? you pay maintenance for every battle, regardless of outcome. i find that's cool and should help to motivate risk averse players.

also, when few people are online it's very likely you end up alone with bots. you can even tweak it: matchmaking seems to make every player wait 5 minutes regardless of queue status, if you time correctly you can avoid other players if you're so inclined.

also, you can politely ask opponents to do bots first, many will comply. it's good for exp.

and lastly, if you opponent caps just go after him and have a good fight. if it's a group then tough call, just play and do your best, next match try to avoid them with the timing trick or leave the game be for a while.

good luck!

Edited by znôrt

5 hours ago, GreatTimo said:

Oh dear