Game-Labs Forum

Good point.  Vs you I am prob a baby seal. Lol  

Rank does not equal PvP skill.  Just number of crew and size of ship you can sail.  

59 minutes ago, Nero Akavar said:

Honestly at this point it is literally seal clubing; if that is what you got to do to get your fix for superiority go ahead. I for one think that all it will do is like the OP said, drive people away from a great game because they can't feasible play. Especially once it gets to the point where you are killing the same people over and over who aren't even trying to fight you. Yes it is partly those players fault for going near those people more than once but if you are in the "safe zone" of CT and still someone kills you. What is the point of logging in then? At that point I would rather go play Spreadsheets in Space than stick around here; because "git gud" is not what keeps a MMO going.

Who cared about the prussians at Panama? Or is the answer we choosed to play as impossible? Is there a difference? Why US dont fall back to their carezone ports nobody cant hurt them there. Why they dont do it when pvp is hurting them so much? Still dont understand? Sitting in a corner doesnt mean its a comfort zone.

Edited by z4ys

Listen, I'm not that skilled.  I'm not some epic PvPer.  I pick my targets, and run from the ones I figure will smoke me.

I have done a lot of sailing over the last two weeks.  Thousands of in game miles.  Entire stretches of coastline all at once.  I've passed through many, many safe zones.  The thing is, the vast majority of players (my estimate is north of 80% now, based on what I've seen) are hidden in safe zones.  If people want to fight other people, they're going to go where the people are.  That tends to be capital regions.

If you want a quiet place to learn to sail, go to a quiet place.  There are tons of such on the map.  Anything that's not immediately close to a free port is quiet.  The Gulf of Mexico... I don't think I've ever come across another player out that way.  The northern coast of S. America is quiet.

• Like 3

I don't understand why US players are bashing the prussians, they acomplished what the brits, pirates and danes failed, they opened a window on that region and delivered content on that forgoten zone of the map. Congrats to XOXO, a small clan with excellent captains.

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, PG Monkey said:

We've been fighting against rear admirals in Bucs,constitutions and wasas .How is it Seal clubbing?

1 hour ago, Iroquois Confederacy said:

As for the seal clubbing issue, safe zones have made it so that players never stop being seals.

There is no reason to learn how to do any sort of combat in this game due to the massive, extraordinarily comfortable "safe zones."

9 hours ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

Its a foreseeable thing, since the other nations have a thing for US. Why would it stop while there's still US players to kill? It won't until there are none.

Basically the server is turning into EU v US, somehow US still manages...somehow

wut

On 1/6/2018 at 1:12 PM, PG Monkey said:

Image2.jpg

"Some poopy dood dood" 

That right there has made my day.