Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

Recommended Posts

I’m here do to what I normally do, take port from carebear and take ships from carebear because I’m superior to the carebear. Prussia needs a place, and US needs a free town. We hit 2 birds with one stone and made the entire map happy. People love prussia because of what we did. You maybe can blame whoever removed free towns from US zone for the over hunting of the US coast. I mean they haven’t been there in so long and the carebear has been soo safe there :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sella22 said:

Hell even Prussia got rushed in Panama but nobody said a word.

Russia had a few words. Not like it really mattered though seemed like Prussians in Panama were falling apart and leaving soon as the merge happened.

2 hours ago, z4ys said:

Prussia has no allies.

They may not have allies but they have support if things look bleak. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, victor said:

Thks. If I may ask, was it pacted with the Swedes or just a unilateral choice of Prussia?

It was a choice of all the PvP oriented clans in Prussia. We flipped it and waited for a tough battle vs the way more experienced Sweded but they decided not to show up. Except for a brave Snow captain that tried to fireship us. From what i know it wasn't of significant importance and it was taken from us back when we were still ROVER only because we poked them by flipping Kemps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sella22 said:

It was a choice of all the PvP oriented clans in Prussia. We flipped it and waited for a tough battle vs the way more experienced Sweded but they decided not to show up. Except for a brave Snow captain that tried to fireship us. From what i know it wasn't of significant importance and it was taken from us back when we were still ROVER only because we poked them by flipping Kemps.

thanks again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lucius Esox said:

Nice but why do your Prussian guys attack weaker players instead of a more organized Clan in front of Portbattles never seen Prussians attack Brits when thaey attacked US on the other way i have seen Prussians attacking US players on there way to a Portbattle.

We won't deny that we are by no means good at RvR. We are mostly a collection of players with individual skill. I am fairly new to the game as well. So we decided to test our strenght vs the US and gain as much experience as we can with equally skilled players in RvR. In other words we are just taking baby steps in RvR :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sella22 said:

We won't deny that we are by no means good at RvR. We are mostly a collection of players with individual skill. I am fairly new to the game as well. So we decided to test our strenght vs the US and gain as much experience as we can with equally skilled players in RvR. In other words we are just taking baby steps in RvR :)

Just one little suggestion, then: be wise and do not step on toes of the big coalitions. And maybe appoint a diplomat that can speak in the name of your RvR clans. Diplomacy in Naval Action RvR is a must.

Edited by victor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can speak to me, I can settle diplomacy :D US diplomat came to me and asked me to stop raiding US near Charlestown for 5 days, in return I said to him “my clan alone can make 500 pvp marks in 5 days without trying in Charlestown, in order for us to do this you have to pay us 300 pvp marks” and I never got them. Blame him! Not Prussia :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Davos Seasworth said:

....

They may not have allies but they have support if things look bleak. 

5 minutes ago, victor said:

Just one little suggestion, then: be wise and do not step on toes of the big coalitions. And maybe appoint a diplomat that can speak in the name of your RvR clans. Diplomacy in Naval Action RvR is a must.

We cant control what other clans decide to do. We have nothing. We cant even do crafting hence we have nothing to lose. Don't mess with the 2 men that have nothing to lose. Hence why diplomacy when we have nothing to talk about.

But if anyone still think there need to be a diplo talk  feel free to pm me or sella.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vile Executioner said:

You can speak to me, I can settle diplomacy :D US diplomat came to me and asked me to stop raiding US near Charlestown for 5 days, in return I said to him “my clan alone can make 500 pvp marks in 5 days without trying in Charlestown, in order for us to do this you have to pay us 300 pvp marks” and I never got them. Blame him! Not Prussia :D

I see. But I'm not a diplo either. Just here to talk about RvR scenarios.

Anyway - to be honest and with no offense intended - I do not think you fit the role of the diplomat. 

5 minutes ago, Vile Executioner said:

We have a total of 18 people. 

Now everyone knows your actual power.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, z4ys said:

We cant control what other clans decide to do. We have nothing. We cant even do crafting hence we have nothing to lose. Don't mess with the 2 men that have nothing to lose. Hence why diplomacy when we have nothing to talk about.

But if anyone still think there need to be a diplo talk  feel free to pm me or sella.

 

Thks. FYI in spanish faction the diplo is Celtriberofrog of the clan VLTRA. But if you ask in global for some spanish diplo, someone will show up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you want us gone from rio seco, it's simple: re-capture the port

Meanwhile we'll keep having some fun, if you dont mind.

unknown.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, victor said:

...- I do not think you fit the role of the diplomat.

I am sorry. Do I need to get a wig first?

 

1 minute ago, victor said:

Thks. FYI in spanish faction the diplo is Celtriberofrog of the clan VLTRA. But if you ask in global for some spanish diplo, someone will show up.

If VLTRA is concerned we could attack one of their ports I can deny. We have no hard feelings against the spanish nation even they showed up to help the US.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Liq said:

If you want us gone from rio seco, it's simple: re-capture the port

Meanwhile we'll keep having some fun, if you dont mind.

unknown.png

What does make you suppose that I was here to ask something? 

I cannot speak if not in the name of just one spanish clan. I have not title to speak in the name of acuerdo de indias. And even the less in the name of US (I'm in the Spanish faction).

And, TBH, I already got much more than I expected. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, victor said:

 

Now everyone knows your actual power.

It was never a secret that only a few chose the impossible nation. If we were more we would have gone into a port capturing spree. Whatever the rain brings i'll accept it as we say in my country :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, z4ys said:

I am sorry. Do I need to get a wig first?

 

If VLTRA is concerned we could attack one of their ports I can deny. We have no hard feelings against the spanish nation even they showed up to help the US.

Thanks. Actually I do not know what VLTRA thinks (I'm not in that clan).

Good to know anyway.

PS: the wig would be nice (a Louis XIV style actually would be the best)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sella22 said:

It was never a secret that only a few chose the impossible nation. If we were more we would have gone into a port capturing spree. Whatever the rain brings i'll accept it as we say in my country :)

Nice quote (but does the rain bring things different than water?)

Edited by victor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, victor said:

Nice quote (but does the rain bring things different than water?)

It brings different amounts of water ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sella22 said:

It brings different amounts of water ;)

True. I did not think about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

that was was back when 2017 was still the current year, you can stop mentioning it now -_-

Risultati immagini per facepalm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Liq said:

If you want us gone from rio seco, it's simple: re-capture the port

Meanwhile we'll keep having some fun, if you dont mind.

unknown.png

Honestly at this point it is literally seal clubing; if that is what you got to do to get your fix for superiority go ahead. I for one think that all it will do is like the OP said, drive people away from a great game because they can't feasible play. Especially once it gets to the point where you are killing the same people over and over who aren't even trying to fight you. Yes it is partly those players fault for going near those people more than once but if you are in the "safe zone" of CT and still someone kills you. What is the point of logging in then? At that point I would rather go play Spreadsheets in Space than stick around here; because "git gud" is not what keeps a MMO going.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man I got way more out of Rio Seco than I was expecting

Is the giant safe zone on the east coast not enough? On a pvp server you should ALWAYS be aware of the fact, that when leaving port in a ship, you are risking it to be sunk. Come to our safe zone instead ? Oh wait that's right. We dont have one. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Nero Akavar said:

Honestly at this point it is literally seal clubing; if that is what you got to do to get your fix for superiority go ahead. I for one think that all it will do is like the OP said, drive people away from a great game because they can't feasible play. Especially once it gets to the point where you are killing the same people over and over who aren't even trying to fight you. Yes it is partly those players fault for going near those people more than once but if you are in the "safe zone" of CT and still someone kills you. What is the point of logging in then? At that point I would rather go play Spreadsheets in Space than stick around here; because "git gud" is not what keeps a MMO going.

How are you getting killed inside a safe zone?  Are you attacking OW AI, or attacking the players?  Because if you're the one that is defending, you can call super-reinforcements.

As for the seal clubbing issue, safe zones have made it so that players never stop being seals.  Last night, I killed a Rear Admiral in a Constitution while in my Endymion, and after watching how he managed his ship, said to myself, "I just clubbed a seal."

There is no reason to learn how to do any sort of combat in this game due to the massive, extraordinarily comfortable "safe zones."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got killed in the harbour with the support, was honestly probally a bug because the suport was only a few surprises. My point is yes you need to learn to play well to defend yourself but if you never learn because all you do is get ganked by groups of far more experienced people? Oh yes you will learn tons from that..... i do not want a giant safe zone but i would at least like to be able to grind out some money for a ship during the limitied time i have in a day to play. Yes some of us are casual, shocker. Does that mean people who are casual should just not play? If so oh well on to the next game. Mabe someone will come around in the future at another attempt to a naval game. PotBS was still the best. I do agree though with the people who said OP was asking for it with previous post. PvP is plenty now if you want it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×