Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, z4ys said:

Prussia has no allies.

Nice but why do your Prussian guys attack weaker players instead of a more organized Clan in front of Portbattles never seen Prussians attack Brits when thaey attacked US on the other way i have seen Prussians attacking US players on there way to a Portbattle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lucius Esox said:

Nice but why do your Prussian guys attack weaker players instead of a more organized Clan in front of Portbattles never seen Prussians attack Brits when thaey attacked US on the other way i have seen Prussians attacking US players on there way to a Portbattle.

True, really no excuse if you aren't doing the Brits dirty work, you just want easy kills.

Edited by Slim Jimmerson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

I'm not saying we don't deserve it, but you're over hunting your ground. Eventually you'll lose people to kill on the US coast, or we won't offer you fights. 
This is more a warning to other nations, US is used to being underdog and yeah we'll lose players but ultimately you lose the content the US so willingly provides to you.
You're biting the hand that feeds you, this is outside the perimeter of nation politics. From a server prospective you're gonna run the US completely dry and regret doing so.

Don't believe me? It already happened to US global. Pirates ganked US until there was nothing left to gank, they were unable to set aside petty server politics to remember that server health is a thing. Wasn't just pirates either, in return France did the same to the rats and eventually we all suffered until map wipe.

I'm not saying you shouldn't fight US, but you should consider the server health, and remember that there is always others to fight. You don't HAVE to hunt US exclusively.

 

 

Perhaps the US should stop declaring wars against stronger opponents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We (RSC) went to the Bahamas in the hope of:

1. Dummie portbattles, practice

2. Victory Marks

3. Setting up a new safe place since around Christmas there was a horrible Belize-Navidad causing that to be compromised. 

4. Getting other British clans to practice portbattles that have not had prior experience.

The portbattles allowed us to go from competent hunters to organized-competent portbattle players. This is reflected in our new diplomatic agreement with the US that you, slim, surely know about. Nassau did not show RSC’s average performance; People did not join with the right cannons, at the right positions and with portbattle capable ships. Going into portbattle with major disadvantages it is fair to say that we didn’t do too bad.  Going to the Bahamas was not to flee from the Russians, but to get the British nation to be able to organize a sizable and most importantly competent portbattle fleet. Once this is fulfilled I am sure that there will be action against the Russian invasion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

 

Perhaps the US should stop declaring wars against stronger opponents.

The US should stop declaring war on RUBLI... oh wait that never happened.

I don't think the OP was mentioning this because of the brits raiding their coast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

Its a foreseeable thing, since the other nations have a thing for US. Why would it stop while there's still US players to kill? It won't until there are none.

Basically the server is turning into EU v US, somehow US still manages...somehow

STOP DECLARING WAR EVERYONE THEN.

A: "Mein fuhrer, the Americans have landed"

B: "Well that's just a bit unfair. We're only allowed to win wars"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lz3 

Nothing agains the Portbattles in the Bahamas its practice for both. But timers are bad on both sides for American bad timers now to attack you and bad timers to attack Americans as a eurpean player. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Batman said:

Why would we leave an enemy alone, who refuses to accept very generous peace terms? As soon as they will be left alone,

they will start raising hostility against GB again - remember, they are still allied with spain.

The US are very annoying, keeping forces we could use against the russians tied in the bahams and they know that.

Well it was a proposal on maybe try  another strategy. They may not think your terms was as generous as you do. An bear in mind I don't know the terms set.

You stopped attacking them, was what I proposed. Then they may stop attacking you. I dont know if they will ore not, but if they have been beaten in to submission, they may. This will then free some of your forces for something ells.  But Again they may just keep coming, because of there alliance. Well if they do that, I would say the have made there bed.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HachiRoku said:

no, the brits in bahamas couldnt crew sols anyway. I asked them and then found out that RSC at the time had 5 rear admirals. Dont forget you all drove sweds out of game for a time because you went down the easy road and started sealclubbing the brits because you couldnt beat the swed.

Aye, problem with raiding is it takes bloody ages to level up :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anolytic said:

Would you though? 

As I remember it, Brits moved into Bahamas after they started loosing to Russia around Belize. Seems like a thin excuse now to blame US for tying up your forces in a campaign you started to distract your forces from all the losses you faced elsewhere on the map.

But actually a good strategy. I think that I somewhere read about another nation, that had a tough time against a superior enemy, that choose to rethink there strategy, rebuild and train, so they could return stronger.

To use the forum to send message, ore to paint a picture. Lets be honest, all nations more ore less do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

For the record I don't consider Spain EU, they're South America and are the finest of allies.

Think you should get your school money back. Spain is very much part of Europa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Stepp636 said:

The US should stop declaring war on RUBLI... oh wait that never happened.

I don't think the OP was mentioning this because of the brits raiding their coast.

The Americans chose to try and screen out RUBLI at Cayo Romano hence why they then went north.

Get up to date.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gregory Rainsborough said:

The Americans chose to try and screen out RUBLI at Cayo Romano hence why they then went north.

Get up to date.

1

RUBLI was raiding US coast long before that. I guess KPR was too crowded and with new pop in US nation they thought it's a good pvp farm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the guy, who was complaining about "lack of PVP", "have to sail for hours to find PVP", now complaining about having PVP, but in front of his doors?

LOL.

Mate, you write once more about "lack of PVP", i m going to report you for being a hypocrite,lazy,useles,unskilled,whiney derp.

You wanted this, this is how PVP looks like.

Edited by Cortez

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stepp636 said:

RUBLI was raiding US coast long before that. I guess KPR was too crowded and with new pop in US nation they thought it's a good pvp farm.

This

 

Just now, Cortez said:

Is the guy, who was complaining about "lack of PVP", "have to sail for hours to find PVP", now complaining about having PVP, but in front of his doors?

LOL.

Mate, you write once more about "lack of PVP", i m going to report you for being a hypocrite,lazy,useles,unskilled,whiney derp.

You wanted this, this is how PVP looks like.

that was was back when 2017 was still the current year, you can stop mentioning it now -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a note - Some Kingdom of Prussia captains have been PvPing since the nation was introduced.  If you were deceived into looking to Panama / Maracaibo as any indication of Kingdom of Prussia you have been deceived.

Sweden was under raids by Prussian corsairs for a time, with good fights and losses to both sides.Same with the Dutch, not so resolute actions but enough to provoke a exile of the corsairs for a time. The situation solved itself, as we can see, and the Kingdom of Corsairs must fight for its own existence, unlike a nation that has North Carolina, South Carolina and a piece of Georgia as a safe zone.

Looking at the battle screens US is not being ganged. What is happening is that PvP is happening and quality of gameplay comes out on top.

I personally would take this time to learn to pvp, if i was a yankee privateer, against some of the finest captains, you cannot get better opposition. While you retain crafting and economic capability in the safe zone to carry on producing whatever you want.

P.S.- To whom it fits: Nazism is no joking matter. Kingdom of Prussia is a nation option in game and hopefully stay clear from such.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

Just a note - Some Kingdom of Prussia captains have been PvPing since the nation was introduced.  If you were deceived into looking to Panama / Maracaibo as any indication of Kingdom of Prussia you have been deceived.

Sweden was under raids by Prussian corsairs for a time, with good fights and losses to both sides.Same with the Dutch, not so resolute actions but enough to provoke a exile of the corsairs for a time. The situation solved itself, as we can see, and the Kingdom of Corsairs must fight for its own existence, unlike a nation that has North Carolina, South Carolina and a piece of Georgia as a safe zone.

Looking at the battle screens US is not being ganged. What is happening is that PvP is happening and quality of gameplay comes out on top.

I personally would take this time to learn to pvp, if i was a yankee privateer, against some of the finest captains, you cannot get better opposition. While you retain crafting and economic capability in the safe zone to carry on producing whatever you want.

P.S.- To whom it fits: Nazism is no joking matter. Kingdom of Prussia is a nation option in game and hopefully stay clear from such.

Until there will be a "Lenin god of PVP" and a "Stalin Iosif Vissarionovich" in russian faction, I guess there is little room for complaining about nazi-jokes about Prussia.

 

Edited by victor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was a side thing ( due to good reasons ). If it fits you, bow your head and stay silent.

Back on the USA being a martyr in the age of sail naval action game, please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

Was a side thing ( due to good reasons ). If it fits you, bow your head and stay silent.

Back on the USA being a martyr in the age of sail naval action game, please.

what the heck are you saying man. You know nothing about me! Avoid spreading political bullshit here.

It does not fit me at all. But if there is something that I hate more than totalitarsms is different standard in judging them! I am against nazism as well as communism FYI.

So it's better YOU stay silent (or actually think twice before making ungrounded assumptions). And about bowing heads, that's what totalitarist people usually ask!

So who the heck YOU are to tell ME to bow my head!

Edited by victor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

... please.

Are you in any way or form raiding the US nation ?!

please? No man. You implied in a public forum that I may support nazism when that's false. Your answer should not be just "please".

Edited by victor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, victor said:

please? No man. You implied in public that I may suppor nazism when that's false. Your answer should not be just "please"

 

9 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

Was a side thing ( due to good reasons ). If it fits you, bow your head and stay silent.

Back on the USA being a martyr in the age of sail naval action game, please.

There is a forum feature called pm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, z4ys said:

 

There is a forum feature called pm.

RIght. I stop here.

Edited by victor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×