Game-Labs Forum
dark lord rediii

Change teleport again

10 minutes ago, rediii said:

dont expect others to play fair when you doesnt

Expect a nice unfair "war" now, everyone exploiting more than the other guy. You started it.

Maybe atleast some of my suggestions get a nice priority now

Servermerge was a big success, christgendom desteoying the next server

The funny thing rediii, is that GB began it. GNF, a german clan, set their PB defense timer of Selam between 05:00-08:00 server time.

Ofc, this merge will kill the game but this particular issue was iniciated by a EU clan, as I predicted it would happen.

Edited by Intrepido

2 minutes ago, Stepp636 said:

I meant BF and RUBLI have used it against us so we are also not playing fair.

Seems normal to use every method possible nowadays.

Now you spread this bullshit to sweden instead of talking to your guys to actually agree or atleast discuss with my suggestions.

I know you are more objective than your other guys but its still bullshit

2 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

The funny thing rediii, is that GB began it. GNF, a german clan, set their PB defense timer of Selam between 05:00-08:00 server time.

Ofc, this merge will kill the game but this particular issue was iniciated by a EU clan, as I predicted it would happen.

For me you started it. You knew sweden doesnt use this, I thought about a attack on bermuda and how it is the easiest and guess what, I wrote a topic about teleports

4 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

is that GB began it. GNF, a german clan, set their PB defense timer of Selam between 05:00-08:00 server time.

I can't speak for GNF but I don't know why they set it to this timer anyway. They also didn't communicate this. GNF is kind of dead anyway.

If we all agree that it is a bad thing for the game, lets agree on that and agree that we disagree who started it.

Life can be so easy, if you just want it to be. ^^

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rediii said:

Now you spread this bullshit to sweden instead of talking to your guys to actually agree or atleast discuss with my suggestions.

I know you are more objective than your other guys but its still bullshit

Fact is BF and RUBLI used all possible exploits of game mechanics against us.

We also started to play unfairly against Sweden.

Sweden, RUBLI and BF used it today against us.

Welcome to the club I have to say.

As you say we should stop bashing each other and focus on your topics to prevent such things.

7 minutes ago, rediii said:

For me you started it. You knew sweden doesnt use this, I thought about a attack on bermuda and how it is the easiest and guess what, I wrote a topic about teleports

If it was up to me, this merge would never happen.

Interestingly enough the hiding in battles and teleporting was done by Clans not associated with Global and/or the merge.  My first time ever hiding in battle was here on EU with the Russians well before the merge.  Nice try @Intrepido.

As for who struck the first "exploiting blow", you can thank RUBLI for teleporting into Key West and North Inlet as the very first adopters of the new screen avoidance mechanic.  Another EU based clan.  It seems to have seen widespread adoption into the ranks of the rest of the server, even the likes of HRE who have been paragons of virtue thus far use it.  Setting PB timers to avoid fights was first adopted by a brit clan at Selam, another EU based clan, to prevent the dastardly russians from attacking during the day.  The night shift Russians took care of that though.  It was later perfected by the brits in panama for similar reasons.  A server first however was just created today.  3-4 EU based clans were used to hide in battle and fill up the bulk of the 25man slots to hide the BF clan, also EU based, from being screened out at Somerset.  All parties involved were all previously EU server based.  We could not even have joined the battle with enough players to fight BF and we were aggressively blocked and rammed by Swedes and pirates on our own side in a green on green situation.  Very nasty. 

It seems that the claims that global players have been exploiting it up since coming to this server is of course greatly exaggerated.  In fact....it seems that the global based clans who came over are the only ones playing by the rules.  What a fine mess of a server we came into.  Well done boys.

As with most things Russian, they are not the first to adopt new technologies or tactics.  But they do learn quickly and liberally borrow and improve upon the designs of those who do.  We appreciate sveno and the rest of the players today who showed up at Somerset to give us PVP marks and more importantly, new tactics to use and improve upon.  

The North Remembers

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1