Game-Labs Forum

Little things you'd like to see

Someone in help chat asked if its possible to adjust mouse sensivity ingame, @admin.

It's actually the first this gets my attention. Personally I never had issues with mouse sensivtiy, but I could imagine there are folks out there who

would like to see this implemented - anything planned on this case?

1 hour ago, Jim Broadreach said:

Yes please more outposts. And please add 2 more freetowns one on Eastcoast like Sunbury or a bit more south. And one by the Dutch Nation Coqui woud be nice. 

Aves and La Mona are within 30 minutes of the Dutch waters, do need one on the upper US coast though (shroud cay is close, but not deep water)

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 1:57 PM, CaptainArtemiy said:

It would be mega useful: the ability to hire a merchant ship under the control of the bot to transport my cargo from one port to another for a fee.

Or, you know, hire one of the number of trader players in the game that actually provide this service already.

• Like 1

Hey,

I'm a real fan of my mouse. I love to pat him on the head a lot. That's why I like the Combat Missions selection and trying to get a mission in the safe zone near to the port I'm in. It's such fun, I can click for aaaaaaaages petting my mouse so much! Can you make it a bit more random so that players need to click on average 400 times rather than 100 times to get a combat mission in the safe zone. That would be so cool. I know some people don't like it but they need to get the OKIDOKEY 1000 mouse and try it.

Buster (Repo strain finger)

PS hope the game numbers pick up.

Edit: Wow.. sorry, I see you have done it already, fantastic, thanks. Just in time for my replacement mouse too!

Edited by Busterbloodvessel

I would like to see more players sailing with a fleet of warships.  It would make playing solo a little easier if you could bring along a fleet ship that actually was helpful.  The AI for fleet ships is so bad that it renders the ship completely useless- seems like they always get stuck in irons or fail to shoot properly.  Keep the open world travel the same where you can only travel as fast as the slowest ship and let it remain a perk slot that you have to use.  Back in the day you would see many players with a fleet but not anymore.  Devs, can you turn up the performance of the fleet ship just a little bit?  This would provide just a bit more variety to battles and enemy encounters. Why not?

• Like 1

Is there any reason why the only possiblity when you don't want an outpost or building anymore, is to destroy it? and at a cost besides?

I suggest that both outposts and buildings could be bought and sold between players, maybe via de trade window. Or through the contracts mechanism. Or both, even paying the corresponding taxes.

I started a topic in Suggestions with this. Thanks for any inputs you may have.

• Like 1

Ability to set rudder to less than full turn, right now if you want small adjustments you have to tap repeatedly which is annoying and you often accidentally set full turn which is frustrating. Being able to adjust rudder like we adjust manual sails would be nice. Just 5% starboard to make a tiny adjustment in a chase without losing too much speed for example.

Edited by Capt Aerobane
Less confusing acronyms

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ability to give a ship, which was won in boarding to the enemy player...

so options are : 1. Sink

2. Take in fleet

3. Return to player XY

This was already suggested by @koltes i think, just repeating it :)

If a ship is taken in boarding, and returned, the winner should receive the award still.

Thanks.