Game-Labs Forum

Hoist the Colours!

Kutai

24 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Are you going to give up?

You can't expect to come online after months and start changing anything.

KOTO is not longer a name to be afraid of. Your defeats at the shallows against the British Empire will be the last thing we are going to hear from KOTO.

Ah man i think ill need to get myself an ignocito forum alt too. Trashtalking with the sole purpose of triggering people, without having to worry about oneself because you dont exist ingame.

Actually nah id rather spend the time needed for that  nonsense on ingame pvp = )

• Like 8

10 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Are you going to give up?

You can't expect to come online after months and start changing anything.

KOTO is not longer a name to be afraid of. Your defeats at the shallows against the British Empire will be the last thing we are going to hear from KOTO.

Lol who's this guy? 

In all seriousness that was a epic fight last night and hats goes off to all participants (minus a few) for making that a fun evening. If we hadn't of had some muppets wasting our fleet slots the results would of been much differnt. Until the next time.

Edited by Capt Jubal Early
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Capt Jubal Early said:

Lol who's this guy? 

If you are interested in doing some digging, contact me ingame (Batman) and I'll give you a heads up on what we know about him. Until then I can only advise not to take this guy for full. He hides behind a forum nickname and is very toxic towards everyone who does not play in Great Britain.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Batman said:

If you are interested in doing some digging, contact me ingame (Batman) and I'll give you a heads up on what we know about him. Until then I can only advise not to take this guy for full. He hides behind a forum nickname and is very toxic towards everyone who does not play in Great Britain.

Don't worry friends I've learnt how to wade through the bullshit to find the nice people on the Internet. See you on the waters!

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Batman said:

Only a traitor to Great Britain would be capable of such actions.

No wonder why SLRN became a small clan.

7 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Only a traitor to Great Britain would be capable of such actions.

Tell me your ingame name and all your trolling and toxicity towards players from other nations shall be forgiven.

Hiding behind a fake name and calling other people traitors. I would ask you what you ever achieved for GB, but that would probably reveal your ingame name. So just keep hiding behind roleplay posts, coward.

10 minutes ago, Batman said:

Tell me your ingame name and all your trolling and toxicity towards players from other nations shall be forgiven.

Hiding behind a fake name and calling other people traitors. I would ask you what you ever achieved for GB, but that would probably reveal your ingame name. So just keep hiding behind roleplay posts, coward.

I have achieved the most important thing and what YOU gived up: my sacred duty towards my nation. That´s why we achieved Victory against the muricans in the Bahamas. That´s why we will achieve Victory against all our enemies.

The only coward here is you, hiding in port while others fight for GB.

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower

You have long lost the last bit of reputation you ever had (if you ever had such). Everybody know you are blinded by arrogance (_Insert_SLRN_bashing) and racism. You hide behind your safezone of a nickname, only speaking for yourself. Brits and enemies alike have realized that you and your opinion are worthless as long as you use that nickname - nobody will ever take you serious and only talk to you because you provide a little entertainment.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

I have achieved the most important thing and what YOU gived up: my sacred duty towards my nation. That´s why we achieved Victory against the muricans in the Bahamas. That´s why we will achieve Victory against all our enemies.

The only coward here is you, hiding in port while others fight for GB.

image.jpeg.73c92493e9b137bb91fdf13c93f3b645.jpeg

30 minutes ago, Sepp Stuart said:

31BD1239-1D98-4255-BC84-BD6F1F967B23.jpegIt’s time to join KOTO or a Clan from the new Pirate Coalition! 

Join the Navy of the British Empire!

Pirates are in the losing side of the war. No pirate clan has won any port battle as attacker yet in their own waters.

You will only lose ships and ressources being pirate. And, as a British captain you will receive Victory marks every week so you can craft first rates!