Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand, 
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown, 
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command, 
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read 
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things, 
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed; 
And on the pedestal, these words appear: 
My name is Ozymandias redii, King of Kings; 
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair! 
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay 
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare 
The lone and level sands stretch far away.”
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Wraith said:

LOL, only for Swedes.. ok, let's see, posts in "General Discussions," wants exclusive special snowflake treatment.  Check!  :P

My question is why is this in Naval Action Legends thread? Is it suppose to be here trying to hide from unwelcome prying eyes, or is it suppose to be in the original Naval Action threads?

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Davos Seasworth said:

My question is why is this in Naval Action Legends thread? Is it suppose to be here trying to hide from unwelcome prying eyes, or is it suppose to be in the original Naval Action threads?

They kinda need to split the new post thing. I click to post on things all the time until I notice it's Legends or even more one of the other games...lol

2 hours ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

They may got the port, but they still lose every battle.

https-blueprint-api-production-s3-amazon

Except...Hat Island, Conttoy, George Town, Appalachawhatever, Las Tortguas....and of course the grand puba of all the ports....Carta.  I was straight up flabbergasted that you guys let yourselves get screened in defensively.  But it happened.

You should stop by carta for a visit sometime once @North gets done cleaning up the joint.  

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Tac said:

He’s talking about PVE battles redii.

Go on with salt mate. I enjoy it big time.

All you PVP warriors are showing such a strategic and open mind!

Fightz, zink, we are such wtfpwnzrzuberplayer ... oh shit, we lost the war!

then ... it's carebear's fault.

Geniuses!

Edited by victor

7 minutes ago, victor said:

Go on with salt mate. I enjoy it big time.

All you PVP warriors are showing such a strategic and open mind!

Fightz, zink, we are such wtfpwnzrzuberplayer ... oh shit, we lost the war!

then ... it's carebear's fault.

Geniuses!

Well at least you know your place as a carebear. Now where did I put that pic of a carebear s head up a Russian dogs ass, mmmm.

11 minutes ago, Tac said:

Well at least you know your place as a carebear. Now where did I put that pic of a carebear s head up a Russian dogs ass, mmmm.

Fushta?

I'm sure you are not able to understand (without not googling it).

Edited by victor

13 minutes ago, Mikocen said:

This war on forum is a little bit annoying. Lets wait till first real fight between swedes and russians. Untill this moment both sides can claim anything and nobody will know where the truth is :/

That was yesterday. In an insignificant little place, named Cartagena. Where the Blue and Yellow has now been replaced by the White and Blue. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Chefzilla72 said:

That was yesterday. In an insignificant little place, named Cartagena. Where the Blue and Yellow has now been replaced by the White and Blue. 

Not at all. Russians captured port. They claim that they are better. Swedes sunk much more bigger russians ships in not equal battle. They claim that they are better. You are great example of that habbits. Only real fight with equal br (like in pb) will show who is stronger and as i believe and wish will end this stupid war on forum. 

Edited by Mikocen

Cartagena de Indias was tanken as a clear warning to the Swedes if they set port battles and don't show up like last time at hat island, Don't you agree @sveno???

You blaim France being cowards for using it, then use it yourself? 

Edited by North
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, GhastlyGhost said:

I love this russian hypocrisy. 

You want the fight but you set so shity timmer to prevent PB for HI because you know that 99 % of normal EU players sleep.

Stop with the bullshit. Almost all our timers are in EU primetime. None are set for strategical reasons. Hat Island was grinded and captured by North American players, therefore the decision of when to put the timer was left up to them. Naturally they choose to be able to defend in their primetime.

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 1

I love how short Sverige nation memories are! 

Let me tell you a little story, once apon a time not so long ago!

The newly formed Russain empire launched an attack on the Sverige nation only to be screened out and destroyed. The mighty Sverige claimed this as a massive victory. Holding the port at all costs was the most important thing.

Fast forward a few months and the Sverige nation now that it looses ports considers that ports don't matter only the sinking of ships does.

"THE NORTH REMEMBERS"

• Like 2