Game-Labs Forum
Comeonche

What european players are supposed to do to take back a port with attack window [3.00-6.00]

1 hour ago, OneEyedSnake said:

i guess us us players should just hello kitty off and die eh? 

No.. Just make your own server function. Regional servers is the only viable way for a MMO that has factions rooted in real life history. We all know it, just the US players that for some reason keeps ruining the game for themselves and now for the rest of us..

37 minutes ago, Bearwall said:

No.. Just make your own server function. Regional servers is the only viable way for a MMO that has factions rooted in real life history. We all know it, just the US players that for some reason keeps ruining the game for themselves and now for the rest of us..

Hmm, us Russians seem to have it figured out? :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Bearwall said:

Over 700+ for several days now in a row.  Game seems far from ruined, pop is the highest it's been in months.

We don't miss you btw.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Atreides said:

It is 5 am your time, fight your battles in the game, with the rest of us.

Actually it was 7 Am and I was Posting before I went out.

Sorry that I am not from France :)

2 hours ago, OneEyedSnake said:

i guess us us players should just hello kitty off and die eh? 

Actually I would be satisfied if they would just force you to Put your PBs about 4 Hours earlier than your Clans currently Put them.

That would be about 18:00 for you and thus Perfectly in your Prime Time. And it would be only around 00:00 for the EU thus actually making it Possible to Fight PBs with you.

6 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Over 700+ for several days now in a row.  Game seems far from ruined, pop is the highest it's been in months.

We don't miss you btw.  

Actually Numbers have not really Changed over the last Months at all.

http://steamcharts.com/app/311310

The reason the One remaining Server has an higher Population now is because the other Server was Removed and the Players were Merged into that Server :P

3 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

Actually I would be satisfied if they would just force you to Put your PBs about 4 Hours earlier than your Clans currently Put them.

That would be about 18:00 for you and thus Perfectly in your Prime Time. And it would be only around 00:00 for the EU thus actually making it Possible to Fight PBs with you.

just so we couldnt show up because we have jobs and what not. that is 10am-1pm through us time zones. "your prime time" bah. if it were our prime time we wouldnt set them for 400 server time. our actual prime.

2 hours ago, Christendom said:

We don't miss you btw.  

Odd.. 'Cuz I'm missing you.. Hoping we can be together forever!

We don't miss you btw.  

And ever!

We don't miss you btw.  

and EVER!!!!!!

I can only hope this timers will be removed. Sooner the better.

Otherwise we will have same situation like the game had before..........

Empty battles, with 2 different timezones on 1 server.

Expecting,already tested solution to be functional again, on 1 server with not enough players, which are from different time zones, but pressing them all to play together, will not work in long terms.

9 hours ago, Christendom said:

We don't miss you btw.  

I log on about the same time every evening.  Yesterday was the first time I had seen 700 simultaneously since the merge during my playtime.  Ironically there were exactly 700 players when I logged in yesterday. :)  I attribute that bump perhaps to it just being a Saturday.  Since the merge though I've seen generally about 500 to 600 players online when I first log in, and then it declines to a little less than 300 before I stop playing.  (I play EST).  So better interaction overall for the pre-Global players after the merge.

Edited by Jean Ribault

22 minutes ago, Jean Ribault said:

I log on about the same time every evening.  Yesterday was the first time I had seen 700 simultaneously since the merge during my playtime.  Ironically there were exactly 700 players when I logged in yesterday. :)  I attribute that bump perhaps to it just being a Saturday.  Since the merge though I've seen generally about 500 to 600 players online when I first log in, and then it declines to a little less than 300 before I stop playing.  (I play EST).  So better interaction overall for the pre-Global players after the merge.

It's cracked 700 for about 4-5 days now.  

10 hours ago, OneEyedSnake said:

just so we couldnt show up because we have jobs and what not. that is 10am-1pm through us time zones. "your prime time" bah. if it were our prime time we wouldnt set them for 400 server time. our actual prime.

Oh. What was that about Global Server and the World doesnt Revolve around you again ? *gg*

So 18:00 is too Hardcore for you to Show up.

But we are Supposed to be there at 4:00 in the Morning ?

How about you Realize the World doesnt revolve around You ? :)

How about you Suck it up and Deal with it ?

How about you Man up and get People together for it ? :)

Talk about Ignorance....

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

It's cracked 700 for about 4-5 days now.  

I'm not arguing with you, perhaps for you it hits 700 every single time you're on, but not when I've logged on.  About 550 to 600 each time I've logged on, or maybe just over 600 once or twice.  Your experience will be different, and so will others.

You might've missed my point, but my point is anecdotal and for reference, during my login time it has gone from about 120-220 players on Global to about 550-600 when I first log in and then decreasing to about 250-300 when I log out.  What it shows me is that I'm getting an extra 300 players to associate with when I log in, down to about an extra 100 when I log out.  Same every day now for me after the merge, except that I saw that 700 on Saturday.  All players are spread on different time zones so we are all going to have a different experience.

4 minutes ago, Jean Ribault said:

I'm not arguing with you, perhaps for you it hits 700 every single time you're on, but not when I've logged on.  About 550 to 600 each time I've logged on, or maybe just over 600 once or twice.  Your experience will be different, and so will others.

You might've missed my point, but my point is anecdotal and for reference, during my login time it has gone from about 120-220 players on Global to about 550-600 when I first log in and then decreasing to about 250-300 when I log out.  What it shows me is that I'm getting an extra 300 players to associate with when I log in, down to about an extra 100 when I log out.  Same every day now for me after the merge, except that I saw that 700 on Saturday.  All players are spread on different time zones so we are all going to have a different experience.

I dont think he is Dishonest on that.

Its true that both the PvE and the PvP Server have more Users than before.

Which is not Surprising because the Global Server got Shut Down. And these People went somewhere.

Thing is from a Neutral Viewpoint.

This is of course Great for those who Play in the Offhours. Because they got alot of the US Population from the Global Server now Filling up there.

But its also a Complete Horror for those who Play in the Primetime EU because for them this means they have Competition in a Timezone that can Reach Them. But which they cannot reach themselves.

Also. While its True that there is an Increase in Users on the PvP Server (and also on the PvE Server) Its also True that the Total Number of Players has actually Decreased.

In the Months before the Update the Peak was about 1000 Players Total. Which was about 400-600 for EU And the rest being Shared between Global and PVE.

After that its 800-900 Peak in Total. But the Peak on new PvP Server is of course way higher than before :)

Thing is. About 150 of that Peak went to new PvP Server and about 50 to PvE Server.

While the remaining 100 have just Dissappeared.

Unfortunately though it's really all moot until the devs figure out how to get this game going with 1500 or more players, not struggling with well less than a thousand.  Until that time, this time zone flipping problem will never get resolved no matter what anyone does.  Simply need a greater player base and no way around it.

1 hour ago, Jean Ribault said:

Unfortunately though it's really all moot until the devs figure out how to get this game going with 1500 or more players, not struggling with well less than a thousand.  Until that time, this time zone flipping problem will never get resolved no matter what anyone does.  Simply need a greater player base and no way around it.

True.

But we wont get any more Players if we use the Current System.

There is a Reason that the Global PvP Server had about 1/4 of the Population of the EU Server.

The EU Times are Fairly Central (well EU Lies in the Center from a Geographic viewpoint) so its easy for most Nations Players to use these Times.

While the Global Times usually tend to end up with stuff going into the Offhours for the vast Majority of the Population and resulting in the Games Purpose no longer being possible to Play for them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sunleader said:

Oh. What was that about Global Server and the World doesnt Revolve around you again ? *gg*

So 18:00 is too Hardcore for you to Show up.

But we are Supposed to be there at 4:00 in the Morning ?

How about you Realize the World doesnt revolve around You ? :)

How about you Suck it up and Deal with it ?

How about you Man up and get People together for it ? :)

Talk about Ignorance....

you literally are talking about restricting players so the game works for YOU! TALK ABOUT HYPOCRISY HOLY SHIT. At least I am not saying to restrict 30-40% of the playerbase so they cant partake in a major part of the game. 

"too hardcore"

its called a job, school, etc. No. it isnt too hardcore Sunleader, its called there is a life outside the game. Sorry if you dont know what a job is.  

55 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

you literally are talking about restricting players so the game works for YOU! TALK ABOUT HYPOCRISY HOLY SHIT. At least I am not saying to restrict 30-40% of the playerbase so they cant partake in a major part of the game. 

"too hardcore"

its called a job, school, etc. No. it isnt too hardcore Sunleader, its called there is a life outside the game. Sorry if you dont know what a job is.  

Ok just to Summarize this.

You Tell ME to Suck it up and hello kitty off because I cant Play at 4:00 in the Morning and that this would be no Problem.

And then you Refuse to Play at 18:00 in the Evening claiming that this could never Possibly Work thanks to School and Work and that I am the Hypocrite.

You get Bonus Points for being so Ridiculous that its Funny.

But from the Regular Points you got Zero Mate.

No Offense. But Yeah.

""TALK ABOUT HYPOCRISY HOLY SHIT""

Think about what Bullshit your talking there.

We are supposed to be Fine Playing at 4:00 in the Morning but you cant even be Bothered to Play at 18:00 ???

Good Joke Mate.

Why not just Admit that your Happy that you can avoid being Attacked in your Port and that you dont actually want others to be able to Attack your Port ?

If we talked about US Players getting Godmode for PBs you would likely also Defend that hmm....

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

Ok just to Summarize this.

You Tell ME to Suck it up and hello kitty off because I cant Play at 4:00 in the Morning and that this would be no Problem.

And then you Refuse to Play at 18:00 in the Evening claiming that this could never Possibly Work thanks to School and Work and that I am the Hypocrite.

You get Bonus Points for being so Ridiculous that its Funny.

But from the Regular Points you got Zero Mate.

No Offense. But Yeah.

""TALK ABOUT HYPOCRISY HOLY SHIT""

Think about what Bullshit your talking there.

We are supposed to be Fine Playing at 4:00 in the Morning but you cant even be Bothered to Play at 18:00 ???

Good Joke Mate.

Why not just Admit that your Happy that you can avoid being Attacked in your Port and that you dont actually want others to be able to Attack your Port ?

If we talked about US Players getting Godmode for PBs you would likely also Defend that hmm....

you act like there are no americans in your nation. you act like YOU CANT SET YOUR OWN PORT BATTLE TIMERS ARE YOU SERIOUS. Are you actually daft? Do you actually think we all forgot that we can LITERALLY SET OUR OWN PB TIMERS? 

also 1800 utc is morning early afternoon in america. You dont seem to understand how time zones work either. You are either a troll or very unintelligent,

5 hours ago, Sunleader said:

This is of course Great for those who Play in the Offhours. Because they got alot of the US Population from the Global Server now Filling up there.

There are no off hours, just times when you aren't playing....  Ok mebbe downtime counts as offhours...  but the world doesn't have offhours... there is no such thing in a global game with one global server...

2 hours ago, OneEyedSnake said:

you act like there are no americans in your nation. you act like YOU CANT SET YOUR OWN PORT BATTLE TIMERS ARE YOU SERIOUS. Are you actually daft? Do you actually think we all forgot that we can LITERALLY SET OUR OWN PB TIMERS? 

also 1800 utc is morning early afternoon in america. You dont seem to understand how time zones work either. You are either a troll or very unintelligent,

I said 18:00 YOUR Time. Not Hours. For EU your 18:00 is about 00:00 Which is still not Optimal. But its at least doable. Unlike your current Settings of 22:00 your Time Which for EU sits at 4:00 in the Morning.

At least Learn Reading before your telling someone he would be Daft....

1 hour ago, SKurj said:

There are no off hours, just times when you aren't playing....  Ok mebbe downtime counts as offhours...  but the world doesn't have offhours... there is no such thing in a global game with one global server...

Population of the Game at Saturday:

00:00 = 790 <-- In US Time this is 18:00 <--- End of Prime Time

02:00 = 600 <-- In US Time this is 20:00

04:00 = 460 <-- In US Time this is 22:00 <--- Start of Off Hours <--- Where US Clans Put their PBs

06:00 = 360 <-- In US Time this is 00:00 <--- Off Hours

08:00 = 310 <-- In US Time this is 02:00 <--- Off Hours

10:00 = 360 <-- In US Time this is 04:00 <--- End of Off Hours

12:00 = 330 <-- In US Time this is 06:00 <---- Low Player Count due to Server Reset at 11:00 in EU or Respectively at 05:00 in US

14:00 = 660 <-- In US Time this is 08:00

16:00 = 750 <-- In US Time this is 10:00

18:00 = 870 <-- In US Time this is 12:00 <--- Start of Prime Time

20:00 = 920 <-- In US Time this is 14:00 <--- Prime Time

22:00 = 910 <-- In US Time this is 16:00 <--- Prime Time <---- Where EU Clans Put their PBs.

Maybe you Should Check the Player Counts now and then before you Claim that there is no Offhours.