Game-Labs Forum
Comeonche

What european players are supposed to do to take back a port with attack window [3.00-6.00]

31 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

snip

So Basicly you think your Entitled to Cheat cause most Sales are from your Area.

Well at least your Honest.

30 minutes ago, Capn Rocko said:

The guy lost his port to US nation (horrible fighters) during a time window he specified. Perhaps he should not RvR or (at least) go find a different port to fight for. 

Buh Buh.

Wrong Answer.

Unfortunately I am not in France.

14 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

So Basicly you think your Entitled to Cheat cause most Sales are from your Area.

Well at least your Honest.

Buh Buh.

Wrong Answer.

Unfortunately I am not in France.

Cheating by setting timers to our time zones? LOL That's a mechanic and working as intended. Accusing someone of cheating without cause is bannable, FYI.

Also, it's incredibly bad form to quote someone and then snip their entire post. Don't be a forum weenie. :rolleyes:

Sunleader sounds like a troll to me...

Why is he talking about cheating when the game allow all of us to play at any time we want (as long as it's not during the down time...)?

If you have a timer at YOUR time to defend a port and your nation is unable to defend it, it's your problem, not the problem of those who attacked you.
If you can't take it back because of the hours (and we all have a life), you ask for help from the players of your nation who are playing at that new time. IF they can take this port back. it's then great for your nation.

And in the end... a port is just a port. A nation can live without them. That's what the French Nation did for some time on the Global server.

1 hour ago, Wraith said:

Cheating by setting timers to our time zones? LOL That's a mechanic and working as intended. Accusing someone of cheating without cause is bannable, FYI.

Also, it's incredibly bad form to quote someone and then snip their entire post. Don't be a forum weenie. :rolleyes:

Its not about setting them in your Time. Its about the Unbalanced setting.

Again. 

Prime Times are around 16:00 to 22:00 when People get from Work and have Free Time before they hit the Bunk. 

Now if US Sets their Port in their own Primetime. This ends on 22:00 to 04:00 in the EU. So Midnight till Earliest Morning. Which is Complete Deadtime even during Weekend and Holidays.

Lets take a look on the other side.

If EU Sets their Port in their own Primetime. This ends on 10:00 to 16:00. Not exactly Dead Time in the US. During the Week you might have a few People less during that Time. But your likely still able to get up a Team. And on Weekends and Holidays they got Full Force.

In Short.

EU gets a Slight Advantage on Defence. And an Lethal Disadvantage on Attack.

US gets a Monstrous Advantage on Defence and an Neglectable Disadvantage on Attack.

They need to Remove the Option of Setting the Port Battle into the Offhours.

PB Times should be Limited to to 12:00 - 16:00 US Time.

This would mean 18:00 to 22:00 for EU meaning that Both Sides can Set their PBs are in the Shared Primetime or just Slightly outside for both Sides.

And even over in Russia this would mean 22:00 to 02:00 at worst. Which means its still possible for them to Attack and to put their PBs into Times where they got Players.

The Current System only Destroys RvR. Thanks to this current Bullcrab System Port Defence and Attacks are basicly no longer a Contest of Battle or PvP Fights.

Its a Contest of seeing who has more Nerds that are Ready to Play in Deep Night.....

Edited by Sunleader

6 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

Its not about setting them in your Time. Its about the Unbalanced setting.

Again. 

Prime Times are around 16:00 to 22:00 when People get from Work and have Free Time before they hit the Bunk. 

It's not about prime times it's about when you can get players that are in your nation and that you're allied with to work with you (you have tried recruiting U.S. based players instead of just belittling them, correct?). Weekends are fine for this. You win the port battle on a weekend during a time zone that is inconvenient and then you set it to one that's more convenient.  It's all just pixels anyway.

Find your own balance and quit bitching for the dev's to solve your nation's deficiencies.  

2 hours ago, Sunleader said:

-snip

They need to Remove the Option of Setting the Port Battle into the Offhours.

PB Times should be Limited to to 12:00 - 16:00 US Time.

This would mean 18:00 to 22:00 for EU meaning that Both Sides can Set their PBs are in the Shared Primetime or just Slightly outside for both Sides.

And even over in Russia this would mean 22:00 to 02:00 at worst. Which means its still possible for them to Attack and to put their PBs into Times where they got Players.

-snip

Not gonna happen, "what needs to happen" is for people to understand we are all playing on one server now.  Thinking that PB windows need to be forced into Western EU primetime only is just delusional.  It is not all about you princess, it has never been all about you.  This server is for everyone, period.

It reads like some Euros are just mad they have to play with Americans now, and want the devs to protect them from the "bad men"

2 hours ago, Wraith said:

It's not about prime times it's about when you can get players that are in your nation and that you're allied with to work with you (you have tried recruiting U.S. based players instead of just belittling them, correct?). Weekends are fine for this. You win the port battle on a weekend during a time zone that is inconvenient and then you set it to one that's more convenient.  It's all just pixels anyway.

Find your own balance and quit bitching for the dev's to solve your nation's deficiencies.  

No Offense.

But I think you have Terribly misunderstood what a Game is.

"Recruiting US Based Players" ???

For what ?

Why should US Players Play in my Place ?

Why should I have US Players Play for me ?

That would be just as Idiotic as having an Bot Play for me.

What sense does it make to have other People Play the Game for you ? :)

Just to have some Conquered Pixels with your Name on it ?? :)

Mate. If I cant Play the Port Battles myself with my Friends. Then there is no Meaning to do it at all.

23 minutes ago, Atreides said:

Not gonna happen, "what needs to happen" is for people to understand we are all playing on one server now.  Thinking that PB windows need to be forced into Western EU primetime only is just delusional.  It is not all about you princess, it has never been all about you.  This server is for everyone, period.

It reads like some Euros are just mad they have to play with Americans now, and want the devs to protect them from the "bad men"

Except we are not actually all Playing on that Server right now.

The EU Based Players are more or less out of the RvR. And will likely soon leave the Game as well.

Right now. The Server is Basicly only for US.

Stop crying!  This is just another example of a self-entitled mindset that may have problems in the big, big world.  I see plenty of action going on during Euro prime time, lots of PVP, RVR etc going on outside of US prime time.  You, my good sir, are being histrionic and petulant.

This is a global MMO game, you might want to remember that.

Just quit the game and move on, the amount of whinging is tiresome. "US players will win against us in our prime time, and we will NEVER be able to get it back.  Help us devs!  Hobble the Americans or we will quit!"  Grow up, or just quit until release.  You are NO more important than I am.

26 minutes ago, Atreides said:

Stop crying!  This is just another example of a self-entitled mindset that may have problems in the big, big world.  I see plenty of action going on during Euro prime time, lots of PVP, RVR etc going on outside of US prime time.  You, my good sir, are being histrionic and petulant.

This is a global MMO game, you might want to remember that.

Just quit the game and move on, the amount of whinging is tiresome. "US players will win against us in our prime time, and we will NEVER be able to get it back.  Help us devs!  Hobble the Americans or we will quit!"  Grow up, or just quit until release.  You are NO more important than I am.

How about you stop Avoiding Honest Fights and Grow some Balls by putting Ports into Times where there is actually People that can Attack them ? :)

4 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

How about you stop Avoiding Honest Fights and Grow some Balls by putting Ports into Times where there is actually People that can Attack them ? :)

you dont get the fact that the earth is round, do you? damned flat-earthers....

its not anyones fault. EU prime time is shit time for NA. NA prime time vice versa.

if a EU clan caps a port off NA players, they will logically set it to their prime time, which would probably be something like 18 - 21 GMT. Now, guess what time that is for NA players? In the middle of the day, and as most people actually got a job, how are they supposed to defend?

It's a problem not easy to fix, and noone's fault.

14 minutes ago, Liq said:

you dont get the fact that the earth is round, do you? damned flat-earthers....

its not anyones fault. EU prime time is shit time for NA. NA prime time vice versa.

if a EU clan caps a port off NA players, they will logically set it to their prime time, which would probably be something like 18 - 21 GMT. Now, guess what time that is for NA players? In the middle of the day, and as most people actually got a job, how are they supposed to defend?

It's a problem not easy to fix, and noone's fault.

Given you Failed to Notice. These People have absolutely no Intention on Fixing it.

Because thats the thing.

EU Prime Time is not shit time for NA.

EU Prime Time is around Noon for NA and thus fairly easy for NA Players to get Players together.

Only US Prime Time is shit time for EU. Because its in the Dead of the Night when even on Holidays nobody is Online.

I dunno about you mate, but I would rather have to stay up late to attend a PB than have it smack dab in the middle of my work day.  I can stay up to 2-3 in the morning, attend battles and be tired.  I physically CAN'T attend battles around lunchtime during the US work day.  Most of us here are gamers, we've stayed up into the wee hours of the morning to play games.  Not staying up is a choice.  Most of the US players physically can't be there during the day to fight PBs.  See the difference?

Regardless, this is now a global game.  If you can't handle the 3 ports that were taken and swapped to US timers out of the couple hundred, I don't know what to tell ya.  Your nation even has a large amount of US players who can help you.  Work with them.  

Get over it crybaby.  Or quit.  

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

Get over it crybaby.  Or quit.  

Alright Kiddo.

Nice for you to be Young.

Unfortunately it seems that you had a small miss there.

So you can stay up till 2-3 at Night for a PB :)

Thats Great for You. I am very Proud.

Unfortunately. US Ports are currently Primed to Battle at 4 in the Morning. Meaning that you need to be up till about 5. :)

So according to your own Statement there. Well past even your Bedtime my Cute little Critter.

And no. This is currently an NA Server. Because EU is pretty much Excluded from RvR with this. They can try to hold their Ports for as long as possible and after that they are basicly Out of the Game.

The EU Server had about 5 times the Population of the Global Server. Take a Guess why.

And they decided for whatever ridiculous reason to use the Rules of the Global Server.

And no I am not getting over it :)

You want me to Quit ? Make me!.

If you got a Problem with me Posting my Complaints about this your Free to Leave :)

Edited by Sunleader

13 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

Alright Kiddo.

Nice for you to be Young.

Unfortunately it seems that you had a small miss there.

So you can stay up till 2-3 at Night for a PB :)

Thats Great for You. I am very Proud.

Unfortunately. US Ports are currently Primed to Battle at 4 in the Morning. Meaning that you need to be up till about 5. :)

So according to your own Statement there. Well past even your Bedtime my Cute little Critter.

And no. This is currently an NA Server. Because EU is pretty much Excluded from RvR with this. They can try to hold their Ports for as long as possible and after that they are basicly Out of the Game.

The EU Server had about 5 times the Population of the Global Server. Take a Guess why.

And they decided for whatever ridiculous reason to use the Rules of the Global Server.

And no I am not getting over it :)

You want me to Quit ? Make me!.

If you got a Problem with me Posting my Complaints about this your Free to Leave :)

Plenty of RVR going on right now.  Here's tomorrow.

8713c32c90d21b991011ccd4da8044ee.png

Zero PBs set by US/NA players.  All EU based.  There's plenty of action out there for you if you choose to create it.  

Stop whining and start grinding ports.

Game mechanics arent working as intended. They are working awesome for US players, creating an unbalance they are enjoying to have.

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

Plenty of RVR going on right now.  Here's tomorrow.

8713c32c90d21b991011ccd4da8044ee.png

Zero PBs set by US/NA players.  All EU based.  There's plenty of action out there for you if you choose to create it.  

Stop whining and start grinding ports.

Of course there is Zero PBs set by US/NA Players...

There is barely anyone there to even attack them. Why would anyone try to Attack a Port which for his Clan is 4 o Clock in the Morning.

If the current Mechanic Persist I advice everyone to have Fun while there is still enough Ports in EU Time. Once they are gone there wont be anything happening anymore cause getting them back is close to Impossible.

2 hours ago, Sunleader said:

Of course there is Zero PBs set by US/NA Players...

There is barely anyone there to even attack them. Why would anyone try to Attack a Port which for his Clan is 4 o Clock in the Morning.

If the current Mechanic Persist I advice everyone to have Fun while there is still enough Ports in EU Time. Once they are gone there wont be anything happening anymore cause getting them back is close to Impossible.

Have you been paying attention at all?  Let's see, zero port battles set by US/NA players but we and our time zones are the problem?  Sigh, sir.. you are a tittybaby. I suggest you leave to play Legends, it seems more up your alley.

Guys I think we know by now that Sun-non-democratically- elected-flat-earther is just a troll... Stop feeding the troll :D

"Thou gleeking rough-hewn pumpion!"

Edited by Louis Garneray

21 hours ago, Wraith said:

Have you been paying attention at all?  Let's see, zero port battles set by US/NA players but we and our time zones are the problem?  Sigh, sir.. you are a tittybaby. I suggest you leave to play Legends, it seems more up your alley.

Mate. There being Zero Port Battles against US Timezone Ports IS THE PROBLEM.

Maybe try using whats inside your Head instead of using its top as an bookrest ??

There is a Simple Reason why there is no PBs set for US Timezone Ports.

Because you see. NOBODY WANTS TO hello kittyING FIGHT A PORTBATTLE AT 4:00 IN THE MORNING!

Also Mate. No Offense. But if you dont want to actually Fight Players and Instead hide your Ports at 4:00 in the Morning so nobody comes to Attack you. Then Maybe YOU should Play PVE Server. Seems to be more up your Alley.

8 hours ago, Louis Garneray said:

Guys I think we know by now that Sun-non-democratically- elected-flat-earther is just a troll... Stop feeding the troll :D

"Thou gleeking rough-hewn pumpion!"

Do you think if you Repeat yourself often enough some Fairy will pop up and make it true ???

11 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

Mate. There being Zero Port Battles against US Timezone Ports IS THE PROBLEM.

Maybe try using whats inside your Head instead of using its top as an bookrest ??

There is a Simple Reason why there is no PBs set for US Timezone Ports.

Because you see. NOBODY WANTS TO hello kittyING FIGHT A PORTBATTLE AT 4:00 IN THE MORNING!

Also Mate. No Offense. But if you dont want to actually Fight Players and Instead hide your Ports at 4:00 in the Morning so nobody comes to Attack you. Then Maybe YOU should Play PVE Server. Seems to be more up your Alley.

Do you think if you Repeat yourself often enough some Fairy will pop up and make it true ???

Lol, really? Why should we set our port timers to times that are inconvenient for us?  That's idiotic.  We set our ports to our timers, you set your ports to your timers... We attack in times that are convenient to us, you attack ports that are convenient to you. And if it's a port you really want, then you attack it on the weekend when you can get up early or stay up late. 

Anything else is just whinging. Global server means global times, and the world is round. Suck it up.

4am your time is 10pm my time.  I play this game when I can, you play when you can.  This game goes around the clock, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?

The world does not revolve around your pointy little head, now man up and deal with it.

1 hour ago, Atreides said:

4am your time is 10pm my time.  I play this game when I can, you play when you can.  This game goes around the clock, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?

The world does not revolve around your pointy little head, now man up and deal with it.

No Mate.

This Game is when Players are Online.  YOUR Global Server Died because of hello kittying shit like this.

And now the remnants of that Server get to Kill our Server that had 4-5 times the Population ????

Great Joke Mate. I would laugh if it wasnt the most Idiotic thing I ever saw.

What sense does it have to have a War System where one Side cannot be Attacked ???

Also how the hello kitty is it Global if the Server allows for PB Times that are outside of the remaining Worlds Online Hours lol.....

How about you Man up and Agree to use a System where Portbattles happen in a Time where both sides can actually be Online ?

If you are not Man enough for this. You.ll have to deal with it that I am going to Complain the Shit out of the Forums. Because well thats pretty much all we can do right now when the RvR moves out of our Online Time.

1 hour ago, Wraith said:

Lol, really? Why should we set our port timers to times that are inconvenient for us?  That's idiotic.  We set our ports to our timers, you set your ports to your timers... We attack in times that are convenient to us, you attack ports that are convenient to you. And if it's a port you really want, then you attack it on the weekend when you can get up early or stay up late. 

Anything else is just whinging. Global server means global times, and the world is round. Suck it up.

No Mate. Idiotic is when people think that "Global" means they get to have the Sweet Spot and all others can hello kitty themselves.

And No I wont.

If you cant deal with the Truth how about you Suck it up. If you cant Defend a Port in a Time when theres actually Enemies Online then you should not Own a Port. As Simple as that.

It is 5 am your time, fight your battles in the game, with the rest of us.