Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
rediii

Russian aggressive expension too high

Recommended Posts

(insert russian flag, i'm too lazy :D

 

I invite everyone to attack mother russia when they are busy with sweden in cartagena. Hit them where they feel it. :) 

Your decicion if you want sweden, a inactive sleeping lion, to have access to the most important upgrade in the game or russia, the aggressive invaders

Edited by rediii
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its 6 am rediii, go to bed man.

Russia has enough players to defend and attack multiple ports at the same time. They say britain has the numbers but we dont. I dont count the people that get sealclubbed 24/7 in 10v3s players I would sail next to in rvr. I have in the past and everytime I die. At the end of the day you need to win the PB on equal odds and Britain cant. Russia simply has more RvRers than Britain and possibly than all other nations combined. More importantly during all time zones too. I dont know why they devs push for rvr mechanics when the community obviously likes open sea battles more......

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

Its 6 am rediii, go to bed man.

Russia has enough players to defend and attack multiple ports at the same time. They say britain has the numbers but we dont. I dont count the people that get sealclubbed 24/7 in 10v3s players I would sail next to in rvr. I have in the past and everytime I die. At the end of the day you need to win the PB on equal odds and Britain cant. Russia simply has more RvRers than Britain and possibly than all other nations combined. More importantly during all time zones too. I dont know why they devs push for rvr mechanics when the community obviously likes open sea battles more......

Come to sweden, will be fun when we wake up again but russia will just switch to 3-6 am battles

 

Btw im up since 3 am hachi. RIP sleep I need to work :( 

 

Btw. how is the russian zerg called?

Edited by rediii
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought Sweden didn't want allies?

I thought you guys' only desire was contested PBs? 

Where is @Jon Snow lets go? Now we are giving him exactly what he wanted.

Sweden has stepped on the toes of every nation without regard for consequences. Why do you think any of them would do your bidding now?

If Sweden really is inactive, and this is not a ruse, then I would make an appeal to all nations:

This is a time to strike back. To free your lost territories from the aggressive and arrogant oppressors. To take back what you lost and exact some revenge on the nation that exploited internal strifes to hit you where it hurt, who promised restraint and broke their word.

And if it is a ruse, do it anyway! Russia is here to help. Your friendly neighbourhood Russians will take the hit like always. Remember who acted how in the past. 

Judge us both by how we acted towards you when we were strong, do not forget how you were treated in the past.

Though I've been around Gustavia, and there is no lack of players. Sweden is just resting, after celebrating their past victories too hard. 

Sweden is dormant, and we want to wake them up.

Every day I see droves of HRE. They are not gone. Every night I observe that Sweden got lots of new players from the merge. Is Sweden just not willing to work with them and incorporate them in their nation because they are "dirty globals"? 

doofy-lion.jpg

This is the Swedish lion now. 

Sweden asked for even fights. Russia took the time and effort to be able to provide just that. Would they have us believe now that the Swedish Lion is just another pussy(cat)? 

Cartagena is the hardest port to attack, especially so with leeway. Don't say Russia is not going straight for the biggest challenge. Sweden only attacked it once their enemies were all already thoroughly crushed.

5a9.jpg

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

I thought Sweden didn't want allies?

I thought you guys' only desire was contested PBs? 

Where is @Jon Snow lets go? Now we are giving him exactly what he wanted.

Sweden has stepped on the toes of every nation without regard for consequences. Why do you think any of them would do your bidding now?

If Sweden really is inactive, and this is not a ruse, then I would make an appeal to all nations:

This is a time to strike back. To free your lost territories from the aggressive and arrogant oppressors. To take back what you lost and exact some revenge on the nation that exploited internal strifes to hit you where it hurt, who promised restraint and broke their word.

And if it is a ruse, do it anyway! Russia is here to help. Your friendly neighbourhood Russians will take the hit like always. Remember who acted how in the past. 

Judge us both by how we acted towards you when we were strong, do not forget how you were treated in the past.

Though I've been around Gustavia, and there is no lack of players. Sweden is just resting, after celebrating their past victories too hard. 

Sweden is dormant, and we want to wake them up.

Every day I see droves of HRE. They are not gone. Every night I observe that Sweden got lots of new players from the merge. Is Sweden just not willing to work with them and incorporate them in their nation because they are "dirty globals"? 

doofy-lion.jpg

This is the Swedish lion now. 

Sweden asked for even fights. Russia took the time and effort to be able to provide just that. Would they have us believe now that the Swedish Lion is just another pussy(cat)? 

Cartagena is the hardest port to attack, especially so with leeway. Don't say Russia is not going straight for the biggest challenge. Sweden only attacked it once their enemies were all already thoroughly crushed.

5a9.jpg

What I remember from the time you had a strong force was threatening nations if they dont cooperate and talking to your best allies as they are your vasalls. :D  

You should know best that you dont go for the biggest challenge. When sweden was strong and you actually did it you got stomped and then went for the weakest enemy GB. Now after sweden got wrecked by patches and 70% of rvr players left the game you go for cartagena because you know how it will end. If you win I could bet you set the timezone on 3-6 AM.

You even waited weeks after me and sveno went pretty much inactive to go for sweden. :D

 

37 minutes ago, Landsman said:

This might just be a PB finally worth watching again...

I doubt it but lets see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keep your delusions, mate. We treated other nations like they deserved to be treated. We only mistakenly assumed that every nation had the common goal of preserving communities, rather than knocking enemy communities out of the game one by one. 

You call Britain, the largest nation in terms of ports and players, the weakest nation? We went for nation which could field several full fleets if they wanted, and outnumber us 3 to 1 in pretty much every OW fight.

We went up against Sweden with a new fleet, lacking in experience and training together, and did quite well in most battles considering the circumstances. Especially in Cap Francais. We went up against Sweden before we were ready only because every nation that Sweden had trodden on begged us to help them, and we got all of the burden for it, with very limited return help. 

We regrouped and rebuilt. And we decided to go for Cartagena as soon as we were able to field the numbers for that BR port. We only had to delay a couple of weeks because of the holiday. And you are back, so I guess we wouldn't have attacked if your statement was correct.

How much do you bet? I can assure you that Cartagena's defence timer will be set to the primetime of the players that conquered it - if we conquer it. Like we always do. None of our timers are set strategically.

28 minutes ago, rediii said:

sweden got wrecked by patches and 70% of rvr players left the game

Sweden still has the numbers, why don't Sweden use their self proclaimed organisation skills to organise them? And don't talk to me about attacking depleted nations. Sweden pioneered climbing to the top by waiting till their enemies went away quietly or defeated themselves.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anolytic said:

 

This is a time to strike back. To free your lost territories from the aggressive and arrogant oppressors. To take back what you lost and exact some revenge on the nation that exploited internal strifes to hit you where it hurt, who promised restraint and broke their word.

 

 

Sounds terribly dramatic for the cartoon world but it's during the kids bath time. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

Keep your delusions, mate. We treated other nations like they deserved to be treated. We only mistakenly assumed that every nation had the common goal of preserving communities, rather than knocking enemy communities out of the game one by one. 

You call Britain, the largest nation in terms of ports and players, the weakest nation? We went for nation which could field several full fleets if they wanted, and outnumber us 3 to 1 in pretty much every OW fight.

We went up against Sweden with a new fleet, lacking in experience and training together, and did quite well in most battles considering the circumstances. Especially in Cap Francais. We went up against Sweden before we were ready only because every nation that Sweden had trodden on begged us to help them, and we got all of the burden for it, with very limited return help. 

We regrouped and rebuilt. And we decided to go for Cartagena as soon as we were able to field the numbers for that BR port. We only had to delay a couple of weeks because of the holiday. And you are back, so I guess we wouldn't have attacked if your statement was correct.

How much do you bet? I can assure you that Cartagena's defence timer will be set to the primetime of the players that conquered it - if we conquer it. Like we always do. None of our timers are set strategically.

Sweden still has the numbers, why don't Sweden use their self proclaimed organisation skills to organise them? And don't talk to me about attacking depleted nations. Sweden pioneered climbing to the top by waiting till their enemies went away quietly or defeated themselves.

Sorry but you did hood in cap francais because se had no time. Remember that you organized some nations to attack 3 or so ports at the same time? We still attacked and showed pretty good how little respect wenhave for you ;):D

Im not back btw, I was gone over the holidays in the forum but I was online when I could, not in NA though except that awesome 4v3 portbattle in Nassau

Sweden doesnt have the numbers btw. If we fill cartagena its filled due to whatsapp, steamfriends and alt accounts and inexperienced players not due to active players

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You seem to blame everything that went against Sweden on Russia. We did not organise 3 nations to attack you. For the most part we were asked to join by others. Just because we were the only ones with a modicum of success doesn't mean we masterminded it.

Yeah, you were brave attacking a force of mostly new players, with 50% crappy live oak/white oak ships without upgrades or skillslots and many players who didn't know not to keep sailing in a straight line when targeted by mortar brigs. And still we won. 

You've been telling other nations not to complain and to just organise and fight, to provide content for you, for months now. Now that we do you complain. Just fight.

42 minutes ago, rediii said:

Speaking of keeping communities inside the game. How is Gb doing?

Britain is still winning their war against AI, though with some casualties. They are doing about as well as after they lost Cartagena and South Cuba to Sweden, but worse than they did before that happened. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anolytic said:

You seem to blame everything that went against Sweden on Russia. We did not organise 3 nations to attack you. For the most part we were asked to join by others. Just because we were the only ones with a modicum of success doesn't mean we masterminded it.

Yeah, you were brave attacking a force of mostly new players, with 50% crappy live oak/white oak ships without upgrades or skillslots and many players who didn't know not to keep sailing in a straight line when targeted by mortar brigs. And still we won. 

You've been telling other nations not to complain and to just organise and fight, to provide content for you, for months now. Now that we do you complain. Just fight.

Britain is still winning their war against AI, though with some casualties. They are doing about as well as after they lost Cartagena and South Cuba to Sweden, but worse than they did before that happened. 

You had the players and just played it stupid. I bet you still play bad but better than others.

I never said that you should provide us content. In my oppinion we should have taken kids and bermuda early to get you out of your safezone (by distance) 

anyway, the more swedish ports are taken the more outposts swedish players have free in the future. Just provides easier focused conquest against a single nation in the future. ;)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's the natural cycle of all empires. It happens to everyone. Just embrace it and take it as a chance to reorganize and defend the ports that actually matter to you guys. Good luck tonight o7 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rediii said:

Speaking of keeping communities inside the game. How is Gb doing?

GB is doing ok ..when things get really desperate we will post on forums that we need other nations to help us

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

GB is doing ok ..when things get really desperate we will post on forums that we need other nations to help us

Idc if someone helps sweden dude. :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anolytic said:

You've been telling other nations not to complain and to just organise and fight, to provide content for you, for months now. Now that we do you complain. Just fight.

feels_good_man_by_damaimikaz-db173qk.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rediii, thought you were playing PUBG, and not this game,

why is it you are the one doing all the talking now, nobody else in Sweden capable?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Glorgir said:

Rediii, thought you were playing PUBG, and not this game,

why is it you are the one doing all the talking now, nobody else in Sweden capable?

Rediii is just the only one getting triggered easy.

(still love you bro <3)

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's funny to see redii in person saying that devs make bad choices while all previous updates have been made for them with the help of their hordes of "big poster" on the forum ...

You're just scared, that's all! Any domination ends when you (you) crush the other player. You did it and now you have a loser reaction to a challenge you do not want to meet.

Pathetic to see that

Google translat : ) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Glorgir said:

Rediii, thought you were playing PUBG, and not this game,

why is it you are the one doing all the talking now, nobody else in Sweden capable?

oh ya he is. and we are doin' damn good bro :D

@Swarker

 

@Landsman

i dont wanna disappoint u but most skilled swedish player stopped playing NA for now :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, rediii said:

(insert russian flag, i'm too lazy :D

 

I invite everyone to attack mother russia when they are busy with sweden in cartagena. Hit them where they feel it. :) 

Your decicion if you want sweden, a inactive sleeping lion, to have access to the most important upgrade in the game or russia, the aggressive invaders

Was Sweden the nation of "no alliance" and "Swedland Swedland ueber alles" or not?

You are now bearing the consequences.

Cause/effect - simple

Edited by victor
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, victor said:

Was Sweden the nation of "no alliance" and "Swedland Swedland ueber alles" or not?

The now seeing the consequences.

Cause/effect - simple

Just ask yourself why we didnt want allies.

I help you answering it, because we would have dominated even more :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, rediii said:

Just ask yourself why we didnt want allies.

I help you answering it, because we would have dominated even more :)

 

Another classic example fo the well knonw Ger ... Sweden understatement. Just the attitude that makes you very good at winning but very bad at keeping the power on long term.

Actually if you are so strong, then, why calling for help?

Anyway, just to get back to serious things, it's quite clear that you will ally with the brits. The situation calls for this. They are falling under Russian hits and you (notwithstanding all you proclaimed "might") now NEED alliance and fear the ruskies as well.

Should this happen, all the other factions should coalize against you.

 

 

Edited by victor
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×