Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
rediii

Russian aggressive expension too high

Recommended Posts

With luck, no british diplo had made any agreement with the swerg. The swerg only fights for themselves, harvesting nations for their fun and profit. Despite being a bunch of toxic guys, we lost big clans due to the high pressure of their attacks.

The swerg is the main responsible of the current situation of GB. Same happened to the frogs in the early days of the wipe.

Of course, bad diplomacy was another factor. Last time a diplo had the brilliant idea of getting an ally we ended allied with only one clan that lead us to a situation far worse we had in the first place. 

 

I suspect the polish will kiss the asses of their masters, as always.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

we lost big clans due to the high pressure of their attacks.

Care to explain? We rarely attacked you because you just put the attacked ports on neutral to dodge the fight.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

Care to explain? We rarely attacked you because you just put the attacked ports on neutral to dodge the fight.

They are doing similar to Russia. It is Great Britain anyways so if they lose big clans it is not a major loss for the nation long-term since they are one of the factions that tends to get the majority of new players.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

After all the shitstorm of your first attacks, the best strategy was to deny you any fun.

I feel like that's GBs only strategy

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Christendom said:

I feel like that's GBs only strategy

 

Back on the times of the Western Alliance, US only strategy was nightflips. 

ZERG fleet was comprised mostly of British captains. That fleet was the vanguard of our alliance, taking all the heavy fights.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

* Light RP is not what you posted * - the moderation team.

I do wonder if DNP is also enjoying the ass of Sveno in exchange for RT. Or maybe they are trying to do the dirty work of the poles. Did you enjoy Prinzapolka?

When this little nations are going to realize they can't do shit except ganking. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

After all the shitstorm of your first attacks, the best strategy was to deny you any fun.

I asked which constant high pressure attacks from swerg against brits u are talking about and thats not an answer.

If you have no clue stop posting random bs thx

6 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

It is like the patnership between Poland and the Swerg. Poor Barty smelling the ass of sveno.

I do wonder if DNP is also enjoying the ass of Sveno in exchange for RT.

If you have no clue stop posting random bs thx

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Anolytic said:

How much do you bet? I can assure you that Cartagena's defence timer will be set to the primetime of the players that conquered it - if we conquer it. Like we always do. None of our timers are set strategically.

lets see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

salt salt salt im not even reading anything but I know there is salt involved

Yah I don't think I"m going to even read the rest of this....so much butt hurting and salt going around.

 

Oh and why exactly would any one listen to @rediii didn't he like stop playing months ago?  Why would any one want to listen to some one that doesn't even play the game any more.  I mean all he does is troll the forums and complain about every thing that isn't his way.   If any thing I would think folks would be wanting an actual leader that plays the game to lead them back to the victory. 

Just like on another server, maybe it's time for a clan to come to understand it might not be there days any more and others are rising up.  Just like any other game, clan/guilds rise and fall. To me it seems more of the nations are more balanced power wise right now.  They just need to get off there arse and fight or get organized is all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Yah I don't think I"m going to even read the rest of this....so much butt hurting and salt going around.

 

Oh and why exactly would any one listen to @rediii didn't he like stop playing months ago?  Why would any one want to listen to some one that doesn't even play the game any more.  I mean all he does is troll the forums and complain about every thing that isn't his way.   If any thing I would think folks would be wanting an actual leader that plays the game to lead them back to the victory. 

Just like on another server, maybe it's time for a clan to come to understand it might not be there days any more and others are rising up.  Just like any other game, clan/guilds rise and fall. To me it seems more of the nations are more balanced power wise right now.  They just need to get off there arse and fight or get organized is all. 

What exactly did I order sweden to do? Can you explain?

Also you have no clue about me, what I do, what I play or not play and on which TS im present.

Also sometimes you need to create some drama to create content. ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, rediii said:

What exactly did I order sweden to do? Can you explain?

Also you have no clue about me, what I do, what I play or not play and on which TS im present.

Also sometimes you need to create some drama to create content. ;)

I"m pretty sure you said a few times before the Merge you stopped playing months ago.  Hay want me to dig up your post and quote you on it?   

Troll away....I mean drama queen away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I"m pretty sure you said a few times before the Merge you stopped playing months ago.  Hay want me to dig up your post and quote you on it?   

Troll away....I mean drama queen away.

Are you russian btw or where do you play?

I said I stopped playing weeks ago ;) But I bet people in sweden listen to me more than you

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, monk33y said:

How long before the Sverige nation announces a boycott reddii? 

Indont know, ask anolytic and north the, were the ones who boycotted when nightflips wrre a thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, rediii said:

Indont know, ask anolytic and north the, were the ones who boycotted when nightflips wrre a thing

That's the amusing part, the now-Russian players were the ones who'd justify pulling every dirty trick in the book because they "just want a good PB" or boycotted because of flips are now the ones who avoided having a proper PB and embrace flipping. ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

After all the shitstorm of your first attacks, the best strategy was to deny you any fun.

but you give them (and us) a lot of fun with your comments on the forum. So, please, just to be consistent with your smart strategy ... stop posting here!

Edited by victor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rediii said:

lets see

Sorry rediii.

I was fully convinced that you would lead the Swedish fleet after you opened this thread. I didn't believe that it was to call for allieds against Russia, I believed it was to call your nation for duty. And it worked. Your best players showed up yesterday.

... only their commander was missing.

Sweden doesn't need a battle commander with big mouth in the forum. Sweden needs a battle commander who commands his captains.

I don't know if it was Svenos mistake that you got pulled by our screeners and lost the port already in the first seconds of the fight. But Sveno was where he was needed. He knows his duty. Sweden can rely on him. It's your right to stop playing this game. But if you decide so, please take Lord Vicious as an example. He not only left the game but this forum as well.

Sad to see that you prefer to transform yourself from a respected commander into a troll, who knows everything better from a distance.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×