Game-Labs Forum
rediii

Russian aggressive expension too high

2 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

There are very few newbies joining Russia. We don't have a safe zone as you know. But I know very well how things work in Sweden with a lot of noobs joining. They have officers who do nothing but supporting them. They teach them how to sail and tell them again and again and again and if needed again how to join a PB. That's the base of their success.

If you ever have managed that 50% of your rvr players have time to join a PB then you're a master of activating people.

As soon as Britain finds someone who is able and willing to rebuilt this nation, it will very soon take the position on the map it can defend, since it has the playerbase to do so in the long run. Only Pirates and Spain can compete with that natural position. Russia, Sweden and the other smaller nations will never be able to compete with the three big fractions on the long run, if they are ruled properly. 

We only filled up a vacuum, formed by the collapse of power in the big fractions.

%

blah blah blah

every post you make contradicts a previous one ..

4 hours ago, Spitfire83 said:

Erm this smells like BS. Most of ex royal are RVR players.RDNN ex RVR players. 

Yea GB does suck  at PBs because we lost are player base to boredom or other nations .

GB and Spain had a fairly stalemate kind of war both winning PBs at times this was GB trying to rebuild a PB rvr Fleet then the Russian zero jumped into spains war and well GB was fighting Spain USA and Russians well congrats because by doing so you condemned  the GB rvr Fleetc to give up and dispersed into other games or giving up rvr was this your intention  or did you think our player base would enjoy such BS. Most went to other nations, gave up rvr or like me simply went screw it who cares can have fun elsewhere rather then listen to Russians beating there chests one minute about how they defeat GB and yet next quote saying how GB are so crap.

Contradiction after Contradiction.

Just remember the only place to go from first place is down probably not from the low morale down trodden nation that is GB but I shall watch from the sidelines with interest..

And @Graf Bernadotte I guarantee Russians haven't had to spend 10 mins of every PB telling new players repeatedly how to enter the PB correctly before and during PB like we had  to . LOL ( & they still got it wrong)

GB vs Spain??? Maybe you forgot Frenchs helping you? 

4 hours ago, Spitfire83 said:

Erm this smells like BS. Most of ex royal are RVR players.RDNN ex RVR players. 

Yea GB does suck  at PBs because we lost are player base to boredom or other nations .

GB and Spain had a fairly stalemate kind of war both winning PBs at times this was GB trying to rebuild a PB rvr Fleet then the Russian zero jumped into spains war and well GB was fighting Spain USA and Russians well congrats because by doing so you condemned  the GB rvr Fleetc to give up and dispersed into other games or giving up rvr was this your intention  or did you think our player base would enjoy such BS. Most went to other nations, gave up rvr or like me simply went screw it who cares can have fun elsewhere rather then listen to Russians beating there chests one minute about how they defeat GB and yet next quote saying how GB are so crap.

Contradiction after Contradiction.

Just remember the only place to go from first place is down probably not from the low morale down trodden nation that is GB but I shall watch from the sidelines with interest..

And @Graf Bernadotte I guarantee Russians haven't had to spend 10 mins of every PB telling new players repeatedly how to enter the PB correctly before and during PB like we had  to . LOL ( & they still got it wrong)

Please dont forget the help of EDR.

Without them flipping ports AT THE SAME TIME as you, we would have a nice and FAIR war.

11 minutes ago, Jorge said:

GB vs Spain??? Maybe you forgot Frenchs helping you? 

Sorry I did forget the help Of EDR.. My apoligies o7