Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Liam790

Required libraries could not be loaded

Apologies, i am new to the game. When i try to load up Naval Action i receive this message. I have looked online i tried to install these yet it has not solved it. Any advice? Also, what is the difference between the main game and legands beta? Thanks!

"Required libraries could not be loaded. Please verify game cache integrity and make sure you installed Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2017 (x86/x64)"

4 minutes ago, Liam790 said:

Apologies, i am new to the game. When i try to load up Naval Action i receive this message. I have looked online i tried to install these yet it has not solved it. Any advice? Also, what is the difference between the main game and legands beta? Thanks!

"Required libraries could not be loaded. Please verify game cache integrity and make sure you installed Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2017 (x86/x64)"

Captain, please install Windows update from here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2999226/update-for-universal-c-runtime-in-windows

Naval Action is an open world sandbox game, Naval Action: Legends is a lobby based instant battles game