Game-Labs Forum

Suspected Farming

Me and William saw a Pirate hit a Spanish player right out side Tumbado and we thought we jump in to help since Russian and Spain are kind on good terms.  When we enter the battle Mike Hawk was next to El Predator.  As soon as we pop in they put sails up and start going opposite directions.   The Spanish player escapes as soon as he can.  The Pirate though tries to run and we run him down.   It's kinda fishy they where both side by side on a tag when the battle starts and one escapes without helping us with the numbers on his side.  Can the Devs check both these players logs to make sure they aren't abusing the system.   If they are than do what is needed if they aren't than would like to say sorry for accusation but it was very fishy in nature how ya'll acted when we both joined.  Most folks don't run and escape when you get help.

Wanted to add not one word was said in the battle by either party.  This was also about 25 mins before survery down time which would hide the attack in combatnews.  We almost had him sunk/capture but the servers went down.  Which was good as I lost my Prince and got it back cause of it.   Again please check the records of both these chars and if there is no foul play once again sorry for the accusation, but if there is please punish them properly.

@William Death is a witness of the fight.

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Edited by Suicidal Tendencies
  • Like 2

soy el depredador del mar, he visto esto y yo he quedado sorprendido.

llegue a un tumbado y justo cuando vaya a entrar en el puerto mi ataco un wasa pirata. mi esposa en la vida real me estaba llamando para ir de compras y como es normal pues salí de la batalla huyendo para mi esposa me dejé en paz y nada de piratas jajajajaj se como atacan y me marche huyendo  con el barco y y me libre una bronca pues es peor mi mujer que esa pirata. un saludo y abrazos. y otra vez habrá lucha segura

Edited by DEPREDADOR
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DEPREDADOR said:

soy el depredador del mar, he visto esto y yo he quedado sorprendido.

llegue a un tumbado y justo cuando vaya a entrar en el puerto mi ataco un wasa pirata. mi esposa en la vida real me estaba llamando para ir de compras y como es normal pues salí de la batalla huyendo para mi esposa me dejé en paz y nada de piratas jajajajaj se como atacan y me marche huyendo  con el barco y y me libre una bronca pues es peor mi mujer que esa pirata. un saludo y abrazos. y otra vez habrá lucha segura

Thanks for posting.  Like I said if there is no foul play than glad we help you get off to your wife and we all know taking care of wife AGRO is more important than a game.  That is why it's up to the Devs to review things like this and see if there is any foul play.  Just the way it went down seemed a little fishy.  Once again if there was no foul play sorry for bringing it up, but if there was than that is in the Devs hands.  Which is why we don't need folks other than those involved posting on these things.  They can look at the log and decide if every thing was in order or not.

• 3 weeks later...