Game-Labs Forum

Green on Green and farming alts

Queen007

pipolanoix and other gb player were farming alts at the moment i entered a battle gb player did green on green shooting at me he was sailing his connie ,so that is ok i when such a ppl farm alts and do green on green but it is not ok when i use an alt to farm some pvp? i do it because polish nation do not have many players  permits for first rates currently out of reach for poles and u discriminate many pvp players who belong to nations which arent first 3 to get victory mark beside i dont like sir texas  comment on me because i was playing with him on global and he was in black clan now he wants justice ? he has 6 alts and farms it anyway possible so what kind of justice he wants? fix bugs create logical game and give single players a chance to play instead what u created is a chaos where few r ganking many and take advantage of this beside allow every player to attack each other no matter if they r from the same nation it is pvp not pve that is a reason why global server died ,alts r common and ppl try to survive if they play smaller nations ,if u dont have an ideas how to improve game just ask it is very sill if pirate frigate stick to stern of first rate  and will rake it for more than an hour  in reality pirate frigate wont get even close to first rate because of its fire power otherwise in real world no one ever will build first rate no need for it ,so if u take ideas from eve  game just know there u could do anything no rules only one to survive ,i dont need any so called justice tribunal i play this game for fun and those r only pixels  however if u implement rules either everyone is obeying or no one if u have any questions pls ask .With all do regards Queen007 P.S thank u for taking an effort in reading that ,hope u understand game isnt perfect beside some ppl wanna play it under their own nation banner and stand not even a slight chance against few clever funny fellows who have no life beside virtual world:)

20171227231033_1.jpg

http://prntscr.com/ht9xgg

How dare you accuse me of alt farming and trying to destroy my reputation. I duel people all the time and there is nothing wrong with this. We either do a non kill 15 pvp mark bet or with killing. It is not my problem you were caught farming alts but I have no need for that. @Pipolanoix is a canadian player I believe and I am Irish with Austrian IP address. So please **** off and NEVER accuse me of cheating again. 

Queen007 do you want the devs to punish me for making myself content and trying to have some fun? Next time join the other side and ill smash you with skill. Skill is something you learn from NOT farming alts like yourself. 

@admin Why is green on green wrong when I cant control what nation joins my battle?

I shot him true but did no damage since battle was over before he lost mast

Please delete this post. I do not want my name and cheating in the same post.

Edited by HachiRoku
  • Like 1

First off get your facts right. I have one main char and 4 alts (one I bought the last  x-mas sale so not even full level after a year).  Unlike some of my  former clan members i didn't farm the crap out of alts to get Marks.  I might of did one battle or two before the wipe to test it out, but I didn't run it over and over like others did as I didn't think it was right.  So unless you have proof than you need to back your statements up. Oh and to list off my alts pre-wipe I had 4 Pirates and one Danish/Prussia so I didn't have chars in other nations I was in war with.  Now with the merge I have 4 Russians and one Pirate (my original EU pirate I been very vocal about keeping for Sunday morning bored play).   I get all my resources the old fashion way through trade or ports we own.   Out of my chars 2 are level 10 and 2 are rank 8 or those 4 all are Crafting rank 50 I did all the old fashion way. I have one char that is still mid level and I"m taking my time to level him up. Hell he's only crafting 11 right now. If I was abusing alts than all my chars would be rank 50 by now.  So I will welcome devs to check my chars any time they want and just have to message me and I'll give @admin or @Ink all there names cause I don't play dirty.  

Please review over the games rules.

And my statement stands if some one is caught breaking the rules, it doesn't matter if it is myself, clan mate or any one else.  They should be punish them harshly and that will fix the alt abuse problems.  That has nothing against you or any other players, it's just a fact you want to curb a problem you deal with it harshly.

Any one notice that BLACK split into three nations with the merge?  There might be a reason. I left the clan and won't talk bad about it but a few of us joined together to make a Russian clan and plan to play by the rules and make a new name.  Some stayed Pirates and others went off to another nation.  I wish them all the best of luck, but if any of them including any [UISK] Guys get busted cheating I hope the devs punish them properly.  As for any one in our clan we will also do our own punishment depending on the actions of the player and the officers vote on such violations.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Otto Kohl said:

Oh so you openly admit you farmed pvp marks with your alt.

If I read correctly his statement he just admitted he uses an alt to farm PVP marks not that he kills his alt with his main to do it

Edited by victor

7 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

whatever man. You just like to contradict people dont you

The statement can have two meanings and - man - if Otto and me are debating about it, YOU are the man that likes to contradict in someone other's discussions. So avoid blaming others for what you are doing. 

And TBH: let alon the thing of alt abuse (that was not there), I think a vetaran like you should know that green on green is not allowed in this game.

Edited by victor

1 minute ago, The Wren said:

Basic common knowledge from over 20 years of online gaming.

Call of Duty had Medic farming, engineer farming, scout farming you name it and they had it, and it was all cheating.

ooooooh ... so in case I farm noobs outside a capital in a pimped ship am I supposed to be cheating?

Edited by victor

14 minutes ago, The Wren said:

That's not farming. That's seal clubbing. maybe you don't have much of a grasp on the lingo.

wow ... luckily we have Mr. Knowitall here. So, since you wanna play, let's get back to the grasp on grammar of English language

He said "I use an alt to farm some pvp"

So tell me when where from this sentence you can understand in univoque way that he stated that he farmed it's own alt. The sentence is ambigous at least.

Edited by victor

Actually - current game mechanics caused "flood" of alt PVP farmers, so... - are we going to have ban waves to keep this system as fair as possible or maybe dev's will finally see that last changes with Marks were a bad idea. As mentioned above, in the current situation with Marks there is no point to play.

Additonally - gaining PVP marks can be extremely hard for new players and this fact is quite discouraging to continue playing or recommeding Naval Action to friends.

1 minute ago, Palatinose said:

green on green is allowed if both parties agree actually

yep (if by this you mean that the shooter and the target both agree), but that was not the case, if I do not understood wrong.

Edited by victor