Game-Labs Forum

There should be an alt account ban, give two weeks notice. More than one account from the same IP address ban them all, deal with them in the same way as hackers. They can write to devs to explain themselves to remove the block if they can prove a genuine reason for more than one account from the same IP address.

Oh but what about VPN's, what about them. If players want to suffer from a shit ping and frequent disconnects from overloaded servers then good luck to them. 

Edited by William Wade
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, William Wade said:

There should be an alt account ban, give two weeks notice. More than one account from the same IP address ban them all, deal with them in the same way as hackers. They can write to devs to explain themselves to remove the block if they can prove a genuine reason for more than one account from the same IP address.

Oh but what about VPN's, what about them. If players want to suffer from a shit ping and frequent disconnects from overloaded servers then go right ahead. 

Do you know that only 3706452992 public IPv4 addresses?

Do you know that population of Earth is 7590779900?

Not enough uniq IPv4 for all peoples.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, William Wade said:

Oh but what about VPN's, what about them. If players want to suffer from a shit ping and frequent disconnects from overloaded servers then good luck to them. 

Farming pvp marks is not only about alt accounts, i could ask a friend from nation pirates to fight my british account, that would make 2 real players but they would also farm pvp marks and therefore both would get punished. Alt accounts are allowed in this game btw.

3 hours ago, William Wade said:

And the active player base is what? Under 1,000? Same as AC, patterns are easy to identify. 

I remember in another game they tried to ban a player.  Turned out he was going to a major university and it banned about 100 players that went to that school.  So you can't just ban an IP.  I Live in Houston, TX and use comcast which isn't a static IP.  I know at least 6 other players most in other nations that live in the same city as me.  To properly ban me they would have to ban that IP provider pretty much which means those other 6 players and any others that live in this city and use the same provider would be ban too.  That is why Bans are done by account not IP.

Just be strict to those that break the rules and you will see less and less folks abuse it.  

• Like 1

This kind of behavior will be not tolerate in PFK. We working hard few years for our name. Such actions are not accepted and captain will be removed from our clan. And any others as well if we find proof of alt farming. On the other hand current game mechanic lure players to do this otherwise they not got chance get good amount of pvp marks vs 30 pvp vets who left on server. It not any exuse ofc but just saying. Current mechanics wich promote dirty tricks on few levels such as pvp marks farming, hiding in battle or alt tagging etc. 

• Like 10

4 hours ago, William Wade said:

That's just silly - if I share my Internet connection with other people in the house you want me to write a letter to the devs and do what? Give them a family photo?

Here:

addams-family.jpg

• Like 1

granny is HOT....

the systems create the issue.   there should be a fame system so you can only access things as your fame increases.  win fight gain rep gain access.....lose fights lose points .....if enemy has more points than you,you get multipliers on wins.....this way farming alts= diminishing returns... but then again why would that make more sense the100th time it is said.