Game-Labs Forum

Two Christmas Wishes

Dear Santa/Devs,

I know that both of these suggestions have been asked for before, but I am unaware of any answers to them.

1. Can we, if possible, show the Wind Indicator while in port? Preferably located on the map (press M).

2. Can we, if possible, have the ability to take a noon time position when in Open World? Doesn't have to have GPS precision, just a general idea of where we are on the map. They did it in real life during the time depicted in this game, and it would be nice if we had the ability as well.

Wishing you and all Naval Action Captains a very Merry Christmas, and a bountiful and Happy New Year.

Captiva

• Like 4

Dear Santa,

I've been a good corsair this year.

Raided so much trade, made enemy nations trade routes unsafe and killed many ships of the line even before they were born, entire indiaman fleets full of ready to assemble materials.

I did ragequit only once and had said sorry to my companions, but that was after the floating fridges 200 combat mark ships invaded the Caribbean.

I won't expect big gifts for I am a humble captain and I must say thanks for bringing my companions from all over the world to the same server as myself.

I only ask two things:

- return to proper trade and trade wars

- 2 minutes battle entry / 2 minutes sail distance immediate close.

Thank you Santa.

• Like 8