Game-Labs Forum

PVP Marks for Victory Marks ?

7 hours ago, NoSwede_IAm said:

Hmm. I'm clearly not the first asking for that.

We cant get any Victory Marks anymore for Combat Marks ?
That means no permts for some real important 6th rates !!

I dont think thats sexy, really that hurts !

Please reconsider this change !
Not cool .. really

Whats next ?

maybe start playing PvP on a PvP Server.......?

• Like 2

Being a new player, this new update is incredibly discouraging, I was so excited to have some of these nicer ships in the future, but now I need 34 player kills just to get a VM, as a new player against veterans it makes me not even want to bother...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jiken said:

Being a new player, this new update is incredibly discouraging, I was so excited to have some of these nicer ships in the future, but now I need 34 player kills just to get a VM, as a new player against veterans it makes me not even want to bother...

u get more marks when you kill bigger ships

Greetings 
 Why did the Devs change the way to get ships and mostly passing some ships that was available with Combat Marks to PVP Marks ?
We all know that this is a PVP server but it s also a OPEN WORLD .
That nean not every player is doing PVP , there is traders , builders  , RVR , and a lot more beside PVP .
There is the need to give space to new players because if the game is to hard they will not play it.
I hope this post is in the interest of all and that it help making the  game better .

More grinding, just to play a game, this is just an imbalance to a game that is teetering on the edge as it is. Since buying this game Ive suffered the merge that has thrown my ping time up to 400+ms which I though ok just a it behind the other players but apparently also means there's packet loss as well so sometimes when i hit a key it doesn't even register. Sailing profiles, great just what we need to be dead in the wind or (chains) more often and from what Ive experienced sometimes this happens almost at 90 degree, is that actually a thing?
There's talk about capsizing and now the Victory Marks. I for one am looking forward to Skull and bones when its released because I will drop this game in a heart beat in preference nor will I be buying any other titles from this lot or recommending them until they start showing some sanity and prove they are behind the players and the games they release.