Game-Labs Forum

[US Caribbean] Trading the Fiddle for the Drum pt1

Kjartan

Dearest Abigail,

Its only been three days since departing from Boston, and I hope this letter finds you well, we've landed in Charleston! the National assembly has been called and the congressional Districts have raised a levie, all is not well with our beloved nation i digress, the Southern states (EU/US) have been involved in an ongoing confrontation with the British crown and the Northern States(US/Global) have attended this Assembly an d have ratified our southern neighbors calls for War. This decision was not made lightly as within the first few days of making birth many sailors came back to port with tales of absurdities I myself narrowly escaped death had the British officer who so skillfully closed and captured my flagship on a simple bearings mission not shown me leniency befitting my rank i would be.

Have no fear this great nation will endure even now we make prepartions to free St.Mary's from Tyranny, I pray this letter reachs you 

yours, Kjartan Uppskaran 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kjartan said:

Dearest Abigail,

Its only been three days since departing from Boston, and I hope this letter finds you well, we've landed in Charleston! the National assembly has been called and the congressional Districts have raised a levie, all is not well with our beloved nation i digress, the Southern states (EU/US) have been involved in an ongoing confrontation with the British crown and the Northern States(US/Global) have attended this Assembly an d have ratified our southern neighbors calls for War. This decision was not made lightly as within the first few days of making birth many sailors came back to port with tales of absurdities I myself narrowly escaped death had the British officer who so skillfully closed and captured my flagship on a simple bearings mission not shown me leniency befitting my rank i would be.

Have no fear this great nation will endure even now we make prepartions to free St.Mary's from Tyranny, I pray this letter reachs you 

yours, Kjartan Uppskaran 

.....o.0

huh.. who who who found this bottle ....i have a sister Abigail 

she is crying... it seems you give birth  to tales, and are nearly escaped ..now what do i have to say to her <_<

we can only press the gamble button nowadays

12/22/ 

Dearest Abigail, the Church bells have been ringing from Charleston to Martha's Vineyard our Nation rejoices in the Successful blockade of St. Mary's. Expelling the British from or hallowed shores has not been an easy task, 12 ships  sailed into to do battle but i fear only 11 have been accounted for, in the wreckage three British ships, and wouldn't you know it that British officer who cuased me much grief only days prior was seen breaking the blockade, I sight I shant forget.

as allways I hope this letter finds you well, Kjartan Uppskaran