Game-Labs Forum

Wind direction

Right now we have a wind that makes circle, constantly with the same speed.

What if we keep this + add some random.  Random does not have to change the direction to be something totally different, it could be enough to just make it change direction "a bit".  Like for example max from N to NNW.

Random could change X times per constant wind change.

1 hour ago, RedNeckMilkMan said:

Are you referring to open world wind or in battle wind? Because to me the consistent open world wind makes for good game play.

you know when i stood  in front of the castle  after dinner ,one of my first officers behind me said , the wind is coming from the front but it has a bad smell and taste horrible 

:D that chicken tasted very good i thought .....

and i was not even in battle  lol

MERRY Christmas everyone :)

Edited by Thonys

On 12/22/2017 at 3:27 PM, RedNeckMilkMan said:

Are you referring to open world wind or in battle wind? Because to me the consistent open world wind makes for good game play.

Slightly randomized should not really affect to gameplay that much.  Not knowing exactly where the wind blows next would be ok I think.  A bit more immersion as well as it is not just and only rotating with constant speed.

Are you insane?

If we require the playerbase to engage one solitary additional neuron, everyone will instantly quit the game en mass. They have been running at absolute maximum mental capacity for years now.

This is one of dozens of minor changes that will drive the population to zero and even lower. Just ask the forums.

• Like 1