Game-Labs Forum

Show ur disappointment about the devs work - boycott the game for at least 2 days.

CTC_ClanLeader

For all ppl who are disagree in wich direction this game went, u suggesti do boycott this gam from 1.1.2018 to 7.1.2018

I like this game, but there are lot points to have to work on, and i dont see any progress in it. The devs do what they want. In my opinion this point should be prioritized.

- GUI - at least useful tooltips for skills and modules!

- RvR - I am fine with hostility missions as there are, but there where some good suggestions to improve them.

- Victory Marks, get rid of nations only ppl who parcitipate in gaining hostility and fighting port battles schould get victory Marks.

- Timezones - get rid of timzone windows - let the holding clan put up a timeslot for battle, but let the ppl raise hostility at any time.

- Announce changes before they get deployed! So ppl can prepare for changes. Not adep or die.

- work on player driven eco, get rid of the useless trade missions, introduce player transport contracts.

- get rid of spaning exceptional woods like white oak, teak etc, let the player build a farm and farm it ... 

- make smugglerflag usefull, if i am under smugler flag i am invisible for enemys, can't be attacked, but can set up buy and sell orders, but cant attack too.

- remove pirate nation. Instead get a security status.Someone who wanne be pirate has to act like it, not only join.

- get rid of nation - make rvr clan based.

- reduces safe zones.

just some points to make this game better i think - not all ideas are my own.

So if u wanne do some pressure - dont login the first week in the new year. 

THX.

I'm just leaving this here:

Just in case I happen to not log in for two days between January 1st and January 7th (hey, sometimes I have other stuff to do than gaming), don't interpret my absence as a sign of support for this cause. I partly or completely disagree with most of these points.

7 minutes ago, CTC_ClanLeader said:

- make smugglerflag usefull, if i am under smugler flag i am invisible for enemys, can't be attacked, but can set up buy and sell orders, but cant attack too.

What the heck kind of PvE is this?

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

I'm just leaving this here:

Just in case I happen to not log in for two days between January 1st and January 7th (hey, sometimes I have other stuff to do than gaming), don't interpret my absence as a sign of support for this cause. I partly or completely disagree with most of these points.

What the heck kind of PvE is this?

What use does the smuggler flage have at the moment? - i can enter an enemy port, and buy stuff. but i cant set up a sell or buy order.

Sailing under a false flag, should include that i cannot be attacked - identified. - to prevent abuse i should not be able to attack.

Anyway, i thing the developer are working against the community, and as the beta testa we have to say stop, thats the wrong way. And that can only  happen if we react. Its not about quitting, - i like this game - but somehow the ppl who like this game have to make a statement.

Edited by CTC_ClanLeader

There are a lot of good ideas in the community to improfe the game, but there are still ignored, Bad reviews on anouncements for patches they are ignored and after implementing things, the devs roll back to previous featurs ... that has to stop. I think its time to say no! Get us on board, ask what we think before implementing ... dont lose more players!

Edited by CTC_ClanLeader