Game-Labs Forum

Start making some ACTION

So, to make this short: the map or Open World is just to big imo! We are around 500 players, and to make it more intense, you should shrink the map, focusing more on the Carribean Islands, not mexico etc. Other problems are  that this game is just too slow in order to reach out to a wide group of players. My advise is to focus more on gameplay to make it fun, more intense and interesting, instead of making a simulator that takes all day and is sloww. I know Legends are for the quick players, but that is too much alike WOWS and not really fun, as we want battles that matter. So to make my opinion clear: start focusing on content and make the game more interesting to play! Cause this game has a lot of potential and graphics are amazing. 

Ellie

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CTC_ClanLeader said:

As @admin Ships are the content.

Ur entertainment is ur own buisness ... so think about goals to reach and reach them, its ab big sandbox.

yes, thats why alot of people have left the game, they dont have any goals other than action. Ships are the weapons, and they should have something interesting to shoot at.