Game-Labs Forum

Join Sweden for free Pretzels!

Havelock

Yes, easy to remember that Sweden was reduced to the capital not once but twice in the past ( black thursday ! woohoo ! 13 ports lost in a single eveningy, was it ? ) and had to deal with it and forge themselves into a well organized nation to prove themselves. Some of the veterans lived through it all without a blink and came out stronger.

• Like 5

I'm playing the games today. I've play it before and sisnt' complain about your superiority' but. You deserved it. But it's an another story.

The actual question is :  Can a nation compete with unbalance advtange Devs gifts you? Devs said us to farm pvp marks but you got 2 free waza per player per week.

Tell me, with which ship should I use against the ships you got I will never be able to rebuild?

3 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

I'm playing the games today. I've play it before and sisnt' complain about your superiority' but. You deserved it. But it's an another story.

The actual question is :  Can a nation compete with unbalance advtange Devs gifts you? Devs said us to farm pvp marks but you got 2 free waza per player per week.

Tell me, with which ship should I use against the ships you got I will never be able to rebuild?

Bellona or teamwork

19 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

Where do we get free Wasas every week? You need PVP marks for a Wasa Note and cant convert VM into PVP marks.

5 hours ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

Can you rename the topic in 

- Join Sweden to get free mark of victory?

- Join Sweden to be able to sail a first rate?

- Join Sweden to get free 300mark of pvp per 2 weeks?

- Join Sweden for free Wasa?

I also like "Carebears unite, join Sweden!" and "I wished there was less content so i joined Sweden".

Cant wait to fight you at Gustavia @Hethwill :)

Please de-escalate your posts chaps.

We knew that some of our organisational tools were not to save, we didn't care who was reading.
Lets not jump to conclusions here, who did what OUTSIDE the game, it does not yield any good.

I'm confident our TS server will just have its normal 100% up-time, while the PB against REDS runs.
Everything else would be a very sad sign of sportsmanship.

So lets return to enjoy fighting each other WITHIN the game - thanks for considering. o7

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Bist Du etwa ein Fan von A.Nahles?

Bätschi sag ich dazu nur!

neee, diese frau ist untragbar aber wenn dies nicht von Politikern zitiert wird, dann hat die Aussage einen pädagogisch wertvollen Kern...

13 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

American East Coast is as far away from the next free port than Bermuda. How dangerous it became you can see on the pvp kills around their capital.

Bermuda is not the safest place on the map because it's faraway, but because Russia protects it's home waters. Russia hunts down every enemy who sinks ships in the Bermuda. Other nations don't care about coast guard anymore. They rely on the reinforcement button. That's why they lose so much ships.

The ones raiding the East Coast are mainly prussians. And Rio Seco is available for all. Sorry Graf your logic here seems a bit wobbly.

Edited by Palatinose

6 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

My job was not to sink you but to slow you down that my collegues could sink you. What was a waste for such a good surprise ^_^

Tell Pala how many pvp marks you farmed the next day in front of Charleston. 

I think you are confusing me with other player, and I understand that because there's so many battles per day. I was that british endymion that show up at Bermuda islands some days ago and was spotted by one of you, then you came out in your renommee to scout me. I tagged you the first time, you keep running to give time to your friends to form a circle outside. When we came out I saw waiting for me 2 endymions, 1 Connie, 1 L'Hermione, 1 Wasa and you. The chase begun and your faster reno tagged me.

Inside battle I had 6 ships after me so I had to run, which I did for 1 hour and 10 mins because you didn't want to give up and wanted to make me waste all rig repairs. After so much time the Wasa, Connie and L'Hermione already had give up and escaped so in the last 20 mins I was forced to fight your renommee and 2 endymions (because had damaged sails and no repairs).

If you remember (if you don't you can ask Santamaria, he was one of the endymions) in the last 20 mins I demasted your renommee and wrecked almost completly the 2 endymions with my own endymion, you 3 ended the battle running in front of me and I couldn't catch because the sails were very damaged.

So I don't know nothing about surprise, Pala or Chareston.

29 minutes ago, Otto Kohl said:

Please dont make your pathetic clan look more funny than it is. With changing that Hidden Island timers you openly admitted you are afraid of fair PB's. Keep stomping noob Brits, thats all you can do ^_^.

"We just want good fights", eh? ^^