Game-Labs Forum
Ink

PVP servers merge

What happens with contracts? I had a 2k White oak logs contract that should have been fulfilled this morning. Are they transfered too?

2 minutes ago, Serk said:

What happens with contracts? I had a 2k White oak logs contract that should have been fulfilled this morning. Are they transfered too?

When I checked yesterday evening your contract was done...

I hae 2 or 3 contracts pending... I hope I'll get the money or resource for it :D

7 minutes ago, Seraphic Radiance said:

If you already had an inactive character and wish to change the name, you can delete the old character.

Redeemables are lost once you delete a character

Can someone explain this to me.

Renaming a character will delete all your redeemables?

If you redeem an item and then delete your character, the items you redeemed will be lost.

Ink just worded it poorly.

If you have not redeemed anything, you can delete your character and still have the redeemables.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Seraphic Radiance said:

If you already had an inactive character and wish to change the name, you can delete the old character.

Can someone explain this to me.

Renaming a character will delete all your redeemables?

In a nutshell:

If you have a character on EU with a name and nation you are happy with you can redeem everything and live happily ever after.

If you have a character on EU that you like the name and not the nation: **Do not Redeem anything until you complete this:  move all your shit to free ports... close your old nation ports...use forged papers for a new country...redeem your redeemables and live happily ever after.

If you have a character that you hate his name and nation:  ** Do not redeem anything until you do this:  Give your shit to a friend if you have anything you want.  

Delete that character.   Start a new one...Get your shit back from your friend...Redeem your redeemables. Live happily ever after.

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Seraphic Radiance said:

.... wish to change the name, you can delete the old character.

redeemables from the PVP Global are safe until activated. Please note that other redeemables are lost once you delete a character.

Thus unused redeemables from Global PVP only are safe when you delete a character, all other redeems that you had will be deleted with the character

• Like 2

Captains, please refrain from offtopic and post here if you experience any issues with the redeems.

6 hours ago, Hethwill said:

No need to explain Captain Mikocen :) 

By the way, when anyone logs in, please inform if the Global set of Forged Papers has been added as redeemables.

Many thanks

@Hethwill

Lost all existing redeemables from global

BPHick: (1 forged papers and 2 aggemenon).

BPBush: (1 forged papers and 1 aggemenon).

Edited by BPHick

Looks like global players,...more than a couple of us are missing redeemables that were preexisting on global prior to the merge.  Not sure if we're supposed to get them or not.  If so, myself and tiargo are missing some.

Christendom - 2 forged papers.  
Tiargo - 3 forged papers, 2 aggies.    
Morgot - 2 forged papers, 2 aggies.

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 2

Just now, Anne Wildcat said:

Did the redeemables we had on Global transfer over? I should have more forged papers but it's no big deal as I do not plan to use them. 

they didn't transfer over no , not sure if they should have done either. My little eu char had his but no more transfered when my global toon dissapeared.  couple of aggies and 3 papers

the rest all looks good afaik

• Like 1

So I got pretty much everything from the global server, every single little tuna I had, but one thing I did not get was the forged papers I still had in the redeemables on there - Only t hing I really cared about / was waiting for

Any chance we will get those aswell?

vkT1ZoY.jpg

• Like 2

were only assets transfered or redeemables on global server as well? because i am missing 2 aggies of my global char

Edited by z4ys

2 minutes ago, z4ys said:

where only assets transfered or redeemables on global server as well? because i am mission 2 aggies of my global char

I didn't get my non-redeemed aggies from Global either but I still have 2 on EU to redeem.  You can have them if you want, pm me. 

Yeah, seems like no Forged Papers or redeemable Aggies transferred, which is fine if it was intended (since characters on both servers should have had these opportunities). But perhaps it's time to implement the possibility to buy Forged Papers with combat marks?

Edited by Wraith
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Anne Wildcat said:

I didn't get my non-redeemed aggies from Global either but I still have 2 on EU to redeem.  You can have them if you want, pm me. 

no its not about the ships but if i would have known in detail i would have redeemed everything. There was no warning pls redeem everything because only assets get transfered.

• Like 2

Glad I logged in on Global on all my accounts and redeemed all my redeemables just in case. Only thing I didn't get was the one Pickle that I left in my redeemables there as a test.

17 minutes ago, z4ys said:

no its not about the ships but if i would have known in detail i would have redeemed everything. There was no warning pls redeem everything because only assets get transfered.

I had aggy that I never was able to redeem due to limited dock space. I guess it's gone now. Could @Ink drop few extra aggys as a refund for loss to all players? Some will get upset by this.  I don't care about forged papers, but ships...ehh.

Edited by Seraphic Radiance

1 minute ago, Seraphic Radiance said:

I had aggy that I never was able to redeem due to limited dock space. I guess it's gone now. Could @Ink drop few extra aggys as a refund for loss?

No need for extra Aggys. So many are still in redeemables so if you want one just ask in global and a nice guy might give you one for free.

3 minutes ago, Stepp636 said:

No need for extra Aggys. So many are still in redeemables so if you want one just ask in global and a nice guy might give you one for free.

Do I look like a beggar to ask in global for a ship that I mainly do not sail, but others new guys do and it will effect them. In the end Devs fkd up here and did not provide details. 

I would just drop Christmas present package and make things smooth as butter. :ph34r: Just saying. 

Its not about the aggies. If redeemables arent transfert so isnt redeemable craft xp and captains xp transfert of the previous wipe. So if someone hadnt redeemed it its now gone.

2 minutes ago, z4ys said:

Its not about the aggies. If redeemables arent transfert so isnt redeemable craft xp and captains xp transfert of the previous wipe. So if someone hadnt redeemed it its now gone.

50 marks? I feel you. It's bad. So what now? Can we loose more people due to this?